Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 2/25: Team Help With Site - Check here!

Ok, so based on the responses, I put you all into 'teams to help the site'. If you like where I put you, please reply. If you want to be on something else, please reply. If you want to do more / less, please reply. Basically, reply! If you aren't on here then either 1) you haven't replied to the activity check or 2) you posted you could not help at this time.

If there is some other 'team' idea you want, let me know. Also, team plot, I didn't put you on many other things because I expect that being team plot is going to be a lot of effort. Also, peeps, just because you aren't on team plot, doesn't mean you can't do plots! I just wanted a few people who I could be like DAMMIT RUN THE PLOT NAW KTHX and beat with a stick here and there. I expect team plot to engage everyone in being part of the plot. <3

Team Wiki - Focused on getting the Wiki up-to-date, including all characters, provinces, religious information, cities, castles, etc.
Lead - Tink
Members - Amy, Ashley. Marty

Team Library - Focused on ensuring the library is filled with information. Writes this info or gets info from person who should
Lead - Renna
Members - Amy, Marty, Ashley, Kiera, Cherie

Team Advertising - Post ads for the game
Lead - Jennifer
Members - Gothy, Tink

Team Drive Plot - Work as a team to come up with and post plot moves that will move the game as a whole
Lead - Friday
Members - Luke, Aaron, Kiera, Latara

Team Activity Check - Keep Activity check spreadsheet up to date. Speak with those who are behind
Lead - Deek
Members - Latara, Jennifer

Team Info Updating - As new members join, ensure all their information has been added to rules / info
Lead - Latara
Members - Tink, Deek

Team Keep Forum Clean - Closed old threads, move old items, keep the holds, wanted updated.
Lead - Jennifer
Members - Deek, Latara, Tink, Friday

Last edited by Jenn; 03-08-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Kiera
Allons-y!

Kiera
Character
Mega-Old
Forsilvra
Married
Some guy

Send a message via AIM to Kiera Send a message via Skype™ to Kiera

Plot! Library! I'm on it!

Old 02-28-2012, 10:06 AM
Marty
The Flying Dutchman

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

On it, m'lady.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:49 AM
ThegnAnsgar

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Will do.

Looks like a night of research, and brainstorming for me. Better brew some coffee.

(And I totally forgot I wasn't in my OOC account when I posted this as Theoren. But it's fixed now).

Old 02-29-2012, 01:50 PM
Bradyn Forthwind

NPC BY JENN
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

On the ball with this. Also, team plot - Please request access to my Secret Forum. I'mma make it a hub of Plotty goodness
Old 03-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Amy
Master of Distraction

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Library and Wiki. I got this shit! (Also on the Wiki [which unerringly turns into 'wookiee' in my head] I'm going to be better suited for simple things, since I r nawt gud at the code-y bits of all that stuff. I can learn them, just...slowly. Heh.)
Old 03-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey
Because Bad Looks So Damn Good

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Library and Wiki. I got this shit! (Also on the Wiki [which unerringly turns into 'wookiee' in my head] I'm going to be better suited for simple things, since I r nawt gud at the code-y bits of all that stuff. I can learn them, just...slowly. Heh.)

Srsly, use the page layouts I made <3 copy, paste, add info, done They're linked on the first page!
Old 03-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Cherie

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Now that I actually exist again, I think I do want to try being more active in helping the site, too. I really like the idea of writing up some in-universe folklore, legends, and fairy tales (or even just having the names of things like that - maybe popular songs, books, or plays, too!)... I'm not sure how much of a place that sort of thing has in the Library section, but sometimes I wish we had more references to pull from in their culture instead of either being vague on the topic or making things up on the fly. I'm pretty big on mythology and ancient religious practices too, so if whoever's working on those needs help I'd be happy to lend a hand!

Since the idea here is probably to fill in the gaps, not throw out a bunch more concepts, I'm totally ready to work on other lore bits instead if there's anything our team needs help with!

Old 03-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Now that I actually exist again, I think I do want to try being more active in helping the site, too. I really like the idea of writing up some in-universe folklore, legends, and fairy tales (or even just having the names of things like that - maybe popular songs, books, or plays, too!)... I'm not sure how much of a place that sort of thing has in the Library section, but sometimes I wish we had more references to pull from in their culture instead of either being vague on the topic or making things up on the fly. I'm pretty big on mythology and ancient religious practices too, so if whoever's working on those needs help I'd be happy to lend a hand!

Since the idea here is probably to fill in the gaps, not throw out a bunch more concepts, I'm totally ready to work on other lore bits instead if there's anything our team needs help with!
woot! I added you to the library team and check out this post:

http://forsilvra.net/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=5500

I would also LOVE more lore to pull from!!! And yes, it totally fits in the library!
Closed Thread