Old 09-27-2011, 02:34 AM
Stray Cat

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Default A stray cat wonders into the room!

You choose to:
a) Chase it with a broom. D:<
b) Ignore the silly animal, it must have flees anyway... :|
c) Cuddle with the stray tabby cat.

:3 Hola. I'm Stray, and I like fresh salmon and chicken flavored treats. I've been roleplaying for a good long time now. Starting back when I was but a random evil wolf, horse, dragon, and monster on neopets forum (age 10-13ish), migrated to avid gamers to a horse rp until AG exploded (age 13-17), then hit wajas forum for a while until a Wolf forum picked me up again (age 18- to current). And yah. I'm still running with the wolves, but I wanted to play with my old medieval characters since I missed being human. More character development, and less silly breeding for no reason. Not that I'm against breeding, but I like to know the partner characters for more then a couple of posts before making that kind of leap.
Annnnnyyyywhooooo….

I work, I'm thinking about going back to school and getting a BA, and I'm an uber gammer/reading/mythology/history/fantasy nerd. I play trickters and Villains. And if I'm allowed to brag, I'm pretty good at them If I do say so myself. XD I would like to play heros, but they just get too noble and 'perfect' and then I hate my self for it. I respect people who can write decent hero types because I think that they are even harder to write then the bad guy. XD

And now I hope to be joining you all as Sir Hector Landalis soon. I'm super excited to get started annoying you all with my wild animal like antics. :3
Old 09-27-2011, 06:21 AM
Arius DeLauncey

Sakka
Character
Seventeen
Forsilvra
Single. Very Single.
None
N/A

Hi, Stray Cat! I'm Byron, I play Arius DeLauncey.
Arius DeLauncey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:27 AM
Arthgallo Harcourt

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Hello! Welcome aboard, Stray Cat!

I love mythology and history too! *is currently in 'The Iliad' mood* 8D

Trickters = Puck? JK!
Arthgallo Harcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Hector Landalis
House Landalis

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Nice to meet you both!~ :3 *highfives for Iliad* I haven't read that one yet, But it is in my little collection of books just waiting for me to crack it open!
Hector Landalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Aashiq Linnet
Lord of the Sands

John
Character
None
None
N/A

Hi Stray! I'm Tink. I play Aashiq and various other characters on here but welcome! By the way Hector is pretty. <3 And do get your BA! I got mine in political science. I twas irritating but it helps. =D Welcome to Forsilvs!!! I hope you like it here!
Aashiq Linnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:42 PM
Cordelia Morgandy

ShadowedSin
Character
Twenty-Four
Lacharn
Single
None

*pets the stray cat*

Welcome to Forsilvra! Hope that you enjoy your stay.

-Collette
Cordelia Morgandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

Here kitty kitty..... :P

Glad you've joined us as well! I'm Jenn, and I play the little king. I also LOVE to play villain types... sadly, I don't have one for this game yet! Darn it! I need like 8,000 more character point! (kidding Mango)

Anyway! Can't wait to do some RP!
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Alexander Harcourt
Knight Gallant

Mike
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Option d) Release the dogs!

J/K! That's just silly Mike's bizarre sense of humor. Welcome to the game. I agree with you, it's harder to play a convincing, human hero than it is a villain. I'm quite good at rping villains myself, if I may say so. Also, go get your BA. I have an MA. Helps me not, but maybe you'll be different
Alexander Harcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:38 PM
Craig Montrose

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

I choose C! What page do I turn to? And do I get any treasure?

Good to see you, Stray! I'm Luke/Lukish, resident loony Brit. I get along well with cats, as I have one of my own, so we should be fine! Impressive list of RPing history. I was about a year later starting up with D&D originally. Still good fun though. Can't say I've ever really RPed non-human RPs. I'd imagine that's a very unusual style?

I'm gonna be arrogant here and say I'm sure I play a good hero. I find if you make them human enough, with just enough foibles, it makes them less "pedastally". The problem is, you go down that road and you're pushing anti-hero if you take it too far, but I still hold that a true hero is still a person and not invincible...When I make a character I think is hero-y, I'll point you in their direction

I'm more a newly minted villain/trickster guy. I am really good at interweaving plots and the like, but I used to get very worried about actually RPing bad guys, I'm not sure why. I've broke that habit now and I think I RP all the better for it!

Regardless of all that, welcome! And I look forward to RPing with you!
Craig Montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Hector Landalis
House Landalis

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Woo lots o' people! O.O *waves at all* Yes, Hector is a pretty man!~ Quite smexeh too. *is petted, chased by dogs, then cuddled* Yah, I just need to enroll and get it done. XD Luke the British Loony? :3 I'm good with loonies, and crazies too. I have horses, so when playing as a horse I kinda just go with what my stubborn arabian would do. With wolves, I mimic my dogs. XD No too much different then playing as a human except a few minor things. Fighting is a bit different and how you show affection. No hands you see. Talented man with your silly heros… >.> *is jealous* For me the further I get from my own personality the easier it is to play characters. Thus me- general a good person, my characters- no so much. XD
Thanks for the welcome everyone. :3 I can't wait to start meeting people IC!~
Hector Landalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Deek

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

This is late, but I pick C and hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii anyway. <3 I totally used to love Neopets.

ALSO I'm so glad you picked up Hector. You're awesome! And I hope to see you around in the cbox more.
Deek is offline   Reply With Quote