random forsilvra factoids
-- There are about 72 male characters and 82 female ones active.
-- The top 10 chars with the most posts are:
-- Interesting Ursai Religious Factoids
- Knights and soldiers must ask Ursai to bless a new sword before carrying it into battle. Because dude controls volcanoes and metal, all right? You just don't piss off the volcanoes. Just don't.
- The blood of an enemy spilled in battle is to honor Avskar, whose blessings of strength, courage and battle rage are sought by warriors before battle. We're guessing that he's equally willing to accept a good gladiatorial game though. Unarmed Man vs GIANT BEAR. You know Avs is right there with popcorn. Avskar fucking loves Glodhet.
- Upon divorce, a couple must ask forgiveness and give offerings to Alathia, because you are fucking up her pretty marriage pattern you damned mortals, and do you know how much work she's put into that DO YOU?
- During pregnancy, women wear an amulet of Alathia to seek the goddess's favor cause otherwise she might steal the baby. And call it Squishy. And it will be her squishy.
- Deep within the forests, legends say that there are children of Dunixi, who follow only Dunixi and revere the trees and ancient forests above all. In other words, beware the crazy fairy hippies that live in the woods, ok? And don't get us started on Semios's merry band of hookers...
- The dead must be taken to Amalthia's temple or the goddess may not give them the final kiss to pass their souls to the afterlife. Those who do not go to the temple are consigned to the world as ghosts and spirits, forever wandering. So if you wander into a marsh where a great battle was fought DO NOT LOOK IN THE WATER. Also, Amalthia may be a Dementor sooo BRING CHOCOLATE TO THE DEAD.
- Call upon Amalthia for vengeance. Avskar for glory and battle. Don't get confused. Avskar doesn't care about your cousin stealing your title, he just wants to see some blood spatter. Unless your cousin protested the GIANT BEAR fight, and then he might care. Don't get between a god and his fave sport.
- Artists and writers, those devoted to the arts are blessed by Estetis, though many troubadours will pray to Semios as he is the god of song. And because musicians like drugs. Forsilvra will be the first world to invent 1960s rock music before the printing press.
- Sacrificing a naked woman may appease the sea. Similarly a lot about Strom can be explained by the fact its main god is Mhere, who is appeased by naked women... especially swimming on his beaches... So does it count as outrageous when the Stromian girls are just doing their religious duty? Also, sacrificing a naked woman will generally appease an angry priest too. No really that's true facts. Would we lie ?
- Mysterious deaths of cattle and livestock are often blamed on Semios, especially of goats
Welcome to Forsilvra! Come on in! Say Hi! Wipe your feet and stay awhile
Open C-box in New Window
C-box Color Code
Unregistered :: Registered :: Moderator :: Admin
|Affiliates and Directories!|