Latara
life is not a song

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Default [7.0] Old Plot Dates (for reference)

Travel dates to the capital:
Prothero and banners leave Llywarch - 4/17
Arrive at Castle Licorn - 4/19
Old 09-26-2011, 08:10 AM
Marty
The Flying Dutchman

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

4/7: Letters from the King arrive
4/9: In response to a letter from Bryn Kyffin, Lord Tysilio offers to reinforce Caerderben with Faerald men.
4/14: After Bryn confirms that he wishes to use Tysilio's offer for reinforcements, a contingent of Faerald men is ordered to guard Weallan.
Around 4/14: Banners leave for Caerthynas
4/17: House Faerald and banners leave Caerthynas for Forsilvra
4/21: The Caelish delegation arrives in Forsilvra.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:39 AM
Tink
everyone but us is an enemy

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Default [1.0] AHESTERE

Ok guys these are the estimated travel dates:

4/4: Letters reach Lismore for Kingdom ball, celebrations, etc.
4/5: Aashiq Linnet sounds out letters to his banners informing them of this.
4/19: Banners prepare for travel from Lismore for Forsilvra.
4/26: Linnets and banners arrive in Belliele.
4/27: Linnets and banners arive at Castle Licorn.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:27 AM
Angela Landalis
House Landalis

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

The Caelain thread in Forsilvra will probably go up today.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:00 PM
Angela Landalis
House Landalis

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Good that I said "probably", because I'm sorry guys: I've been too busy today and it's 1am over here so I really need to go to bed.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default [4.0] FORSILVRA

Ok all, this is what to look forward to in the next few days. Also, please finish up all early april threads so we can move forward!

4/27 - Evening, a huge storm with high winds and lots of rain and thunder and lightening rolls in! OMG SCARY! Make threads if you wsh
4/28 - rain continues, but winds aren't so bad
4/29 - King Adrien holds a luncheon for all nobles 19 and under. TEEN POWER!
4/30 - A day of silence. All should remain in their rooms to prepare for the ceremony. Still raining.

Stop here please!! When I'm ready, I'll open the Celebration... and guess what... it will STILL BE RAINING!
Old 11-08-2011, 04:36 AM
Tysilio Faerald
Everyone's favourite uncle

Marty
Character
Thirty-Eight
Caelain
Married
Elwen Kyffin
N/A

This is a call for all Caelish lords (and other characters): if you've got any ideas for a Provincial Plot, please don't hesitate to PM me.

"When I swore that from that day on, for all the days of my life, I would be true to my people and keep the King's peace, shield the weak and judge justly, I accepted a heavy burden. It's never been heavier on me than in the past month. But I must keep bearing it, if only because somebody has to and I was born to do so."
Old 07-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Tink
everyone but us is an enemy

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

BECAUSE I AM AN AWESOME PROVINCE LORD. HERE ARE DATES. Some of these are tentative, mostly the BLs traveling and shiz. But yeah.

5/15: Linnets and retinue leave Forsilvra, this includes the Linnets and the banners and all their families.
5/19: Bertram and Torrence leave by ship for Ahestere.
5/22: Aaashiq and bannerlords arrive in Lismore.
5/24: Bertram and Torrence arrive in Lismore
5/25: Aashiq holds a feast in Lismore and a important announcement is made.
Born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful
He has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him
I'd lie.

Last edited by Jenn; 10-19-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Tentative May/early June plans:

5/13-5/16: Lords depart Forsilvra for their own names
- Adrien expects that Lord Bradyn Forthwind and Lord Gaius DeLauncey will depart with Arbrecht to investigate Jon’s death and any connection to Adrien’s assassination, then move onto The Vandermark
- Lord Guy and Lord Merrick to investigate the books, and request information as needed from PLs; They also depart for Ahestere to investigate there.
5/19: Bertram and Torrence leave by ship for Ahestere.
5/24: Bertram and Torrence arrive in Lismore
5/29: Adrien and retinue depart for Arbrecht, Aurora , Keyna, and their court of ladies leave Forsilvra for Caerthynas
6/5: Aurora, Keyna, and their court arrive in Caerthynas
6/10: Adrien and retinue arrive at Frysbruck

Last edited by Adrien Fontenot; 08-15-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

Default [6.0] THE VANDERMARK

Hello, babies! To all my northern beauties and brawny counterparts, lords and ladies low and high, here is our tentative timeline:

5/15: DeLauncey's depart the Capital of Forsilvra. Bannerlords, prepare to leave same day or very closely after.
5/24: DeLauncey's arrive in the Hollows. Everybody who tagged along to the main port heads out for their own cities (de Valles, Redwalds, Landalisí, etc.)
5/25: Announcement of Marcheline DeLauncey's betrothal -- she will be left behind because she is going with the Forthwinds. But once the date is set, most of the DeLauncey family will travel to Caelain to celebrate her wedding!

TBD:
July 241: Cassius' wedding (but to WHOM!?)
? 241 Larsonís wedding!

IF you have any additions to the timeline, please PM FRIDAY to discuss
Old 07-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

To the savages of the North, protectors of ancient customs and first line of defense from the frozen wastelands of the unknown, here is your tentative timeline!

5/14: Most of all of Arbrecht departs Forsilvra.
5/26: Elanor and retainers arrive in Westerland.
5/28: Harcourts arrive in Fyrsbruck.
5/29: Alinars arrive in Ernsaw.
5/30: Vulferams arrive in Mier.
6/1: Rumors have begun to spread throughout the province of the return of one of the Blanchard's long-dead sons: a ghost, a ruse, or something more?
6/1 - 6/7: Word is received by each of the major bannerlords that King Adrien Fontenot intends to come to Arbrecht to visit each major city.
6/2: Harcourt envoy is sent to Montrose manor on suspicious business.
6/4: Official procession of Elanor's rise to the Province Lady of Arbrecht. Day of Mourning and rites of remembrance for fallen Jon Fitzwulf.
6/8: Harcourt envoy travels to Storm compound under mysterious pretenses.
6/10: King Adrien Fontenot arrives in Fyrsbruck.

so besides the first few, these are fairly TBD so keep checking back here for more updates! this is mostly for other bannerlords, as Elanor Fitzwulf will be adding her own dates to this timeline.

as always, if you have any additions/questions/comments feel free to PM FRIDAY!

Last edited by Tink; 08-09-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:47 AM
Latara
life is not a song

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

5/20 Prothero leaves. The banners will be permitted to leave before them, most likely ~5/14 unless they want to stay with their leige lords.
5/24 - Protheros arrive back in Llywarch. Planning for the Cadwallader/Cordelia wedding and the Ceinwen/Nasir wedding begin in earnest.
5/24 - Morgandys leave Enyon to attend the feast
5/26 Feast to celebrate Keyna’s betrothal. Ceinwen/Nasir is announced.
5/27~ Banners return to their homes
7/15 Nasir Linnet weds Ceinwen Prothero
Late July Cadwallader Prothero weds Cordelia Morgandy in Enyon

Last edited by Josephine DeLauncey; 08-15-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Tysilio Faerald

Marty
Character
Thirty-Eight
Caelain
Married
Elwen Kyffin
N/A

More dates for you:

5/13 - the Caeles leave Forsilvra as soon as it is not discourteous to do so to deal with the Cemric rising. [Some of the ladies need to stay to be in Aurora's court]
5/20 - Immediately when he arrives at Caerthynas, Tysilio issues a proclamation formally calling his banners.
5/27 - Tysilio, Bryn and any banners leave for Cemria as soon as preparations are made. In the meantime, plans are made for the campaign.
5/29 - Aurora and her court of ladies leave Forsilvra for Caerthynas
5/30- Arriving in Cemria, unload, form up troops, prepare
6/2 -The army encounters the outriders of Owyn's vanguard, and the Harpers bring report that it is not the whole army. Plans are adjusted.
6/5 - Aurora and her court arrive in Caerthynas

"When I swore that from that day on, for all the days of my life, I would be true to my people and keep the King's peace, shield the weak and judge justly, I accepted a heavy burden. It's never been heavier on me than in the past month. But I must keep bearing it, if only because somebody has to and I was born to do so."

Last edited by Jenn; 08-07-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Tysilio Faerald

Marty
Character
Thirty-Eight
Caelain
Married
Elwen Kyffin
N/A

A notice for all of you: the threads for all the Cemric war events up to 6/2 will be up tonight so as to prevent us falling behind (which would happen to be my mistake!).

I'll be making these threads:
- 5/20: War Council at Caerthynas (Tysilio, Aiden and any Bannermen present)
- 5/27: Leaving Caerthynas
- 5/30: Arrival in Cemria, march towards Weallan
- 6/2: Skirmish with Owyn's vanguard's outriders (I'd like just a few men to be with me there, don't hesitate to PM me)
- 6/3: War Council at Weallan to adjust plans (Tysilio, Aiden and Bannermen; possibly Morien Kyffin too)

Old 09-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Tysilio Faerald

Marty
Character
Thirty-Eight
Caelain
Married
Elwen Kyffin
N/A

I'm aware of the discrepancies between the travel times and the events in Caelain, but this was planned pre-travel times. We'll keep the times the same and just account for the time apparently won by the rush to join the war quickly.

Old 09-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

June - October:

The court will not be in Forsilvra, however, for those who are in the capital if you have an event to add here, please PM Me!

Last edited by Jenn; 06-24-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:21 PM
Tysilio Faerald

Marty
Character
Thirty-Eight
Caelain
Married
Elwen Kyffin
N/A

6/4 - 6/7 - Sir Ezekiel Hughes leaves Abain and sails down the coast for a fortress of Artur's ring, where he will disembark and march towards Weallan. He is hindered by the southerly wind.
6/5 - Tysilio and his bannermen arrive at Weallan, finding that Twyned is under attack. Tysilio immediately calls a war council, in which Aiden bravely volunteers to lead a relief force for Rhodri. Tysilio writes to Micah Hughes to direct him to send his levies south towards Twyned.
6/7 - Halfway on his journey, Sir Ezekiel's fleet is hit by the storm and forced to seek the shelter of the harbour at Caermon, one of the fortresses of Artur's ring. The storm also inhibits Aiden's forces from going over the mountain passes, thus forcing them to wait. Tysilio's letter arrives at Abain just before the storm breaks.
6/8 - Aiden's forces leave Weallan for Twyned.
6/9 - the Hughes fleet leave Caermon.
6/11 - Lord Micah and/or his son march the Hughes banners south in an attempt to relieve Twyned. Aiden's forces arrive in Twyned and are received by Prince Rhodri.
6/12 - Smooth sailing towards their destination means that Sir Ezekiel and his men land on the western shore relatively quickly after leaving Caermon. Prince Owyn's army arrives at the bridge where Aiden has made his position, skirmishes start between the two forces.
6/13 - first day of the Battle of the Bridge. Caelish forces under Aiden Faerald and Morien Kyffin hold the bridge against Owyn's army. Part of the Hughes forces lays siege to Dun Eamrath, while a part moves on for the final one-and-a-half days' march to Twyned.
6/15 - Sir Ezekiel and his troops arrive in Weallan. At the Battle of the Bridge, Uthaer Faerald's forces arrive early in the morning and surprise Owyn by turning up on the attacking army's flank. The Hughes levies arrive by the evening and engage the other flank of Owyn's forces.
6/19 - A cunning night attack causes the fall of Dun Eamrath. Third and final day of the Battle of the Bridge.
6/21 - A victory feast is held at Twyned, and birds are dispatched to Weallan carrying the good news.
6/23 - 6/27- Caelish forces stay in Twyned to help Rhodri clear up the mess and rest from the exertions of battle.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Marty
The Flying Dutchman

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Sorry folks, a little change of plans in the Cemric timeline around the Battle of the Bridge:

6/12 - Smooth sailing towards their destination means that Sir Ezekiel and his men land on the western shore relatively quickly after leaving Caermon. Prince Owyn's army arrives at the bridge where Aiden has made his position, skirmishes start between the two forces.
6/13 - first day of the Battle of the Bridge. Caelish forces under Aiden Faerald and Morien Kyffin hold the bridge against Owyn's army. Part of the Hughes forces lays siege to Dun Eamrath, while a part moves on for the final one-and-a-half days' march to Twyned, but they face supply problems and are harried by fortifications on crucial mountain passes.
6/13-6/14 - Arriving at a crucial pass, Sir Uthaer's troops find it blocked by boulders. While trying to clear it, they get ambushed by Cemric troops.
6/15 - Sir Ezekiel and his troops arrive in Weallan. At the Battle of the Bridge, the reinforcements fail to arrive on schedule.
6/19 - A cunning night attack causes the fall of Dun Eamrath. Third and final day of the Battle of the Bridge, which ends in a triumph for the Caelish forces.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

5/29: Abrielle and Narcisse depart for Caerthynas
5/30: Bannerlords are dismissed to return home if they wish.
6/4: Fleurants arrive in Enos via the river to check on their city and take care of business
6/8: Abrielle and Narcisse arrive in Caerthynas
6/15: The retinue from Nabaris arrives in Nabaris.
6/19: Fleurants pack back up and head for Lismore
6/24: SanJars and Chandakas leave together for Basica by ship; Linnets and Fleurants depart for Llywarch
7/6: Linnets and Fleurants arive in Llywarch
7/4: SanJar and Chandaka arrive in Basica
7/15: Wedding of Nasir and Ceinwen

Last edited by Jenn; 12-09-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Keyna's Court:

6/5-6/10: Arrival of the court in Caerthynas
6/29: Court leaves for Llywarch to attend the wedding of Lady Ceinwen Prothero to Nasir Linnet
7/12: Court arrival in Llywarch
Old 10-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Keyna's Court:

6/5-6/10: Arrival of the court in Caerthynas
6/29: Court leaves for Llywarch to attend the wedding of Lady Ceinwen Prothero to Nasir Linnet
7/12: Court arrival in Llywarch
Old 10-24-2012, 05:13 AM
Latara
life is not a song

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

7/7 - Ahesteri contingent + groom arrive in Llywarch
7/9 - Morgandys leave Enyon
7/10 - Merricks arrive in Llywarch
7/12 - Morgandys arrive in Llywarch
7/13 - Vaughans and Havens arrive in Llywarch
7/15 - WEDDING!

Last edited by Rhiannon Prothero; 10-27-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

King Adrien's Tour of Arbrecht

6/10: King Adrien Fontenot arrives in Fyrsbruck.
6/24: King Adrien and retinue depart Fyrsbruck.
6/28: King Adrien and retinue arrive in Kelailles.
7/4: King Adrien and retinue depart Kelailles for Maldenham.
7/16: King Adrien and retinue arrive in Maldenham.
7/21: King Adrien and retinue depart Maldenham.
8/9: King Adrien's party is attacked on the roads to Mier and they change direction to arrive in Westerland
8/11: King Adrien arrives in Westerland
8/16: King Adrien departs Westerland for Llywarch, after receiving a letter from Cassius DeLauncey that they will be traveling to Caelain.
8/26: King Adrien arrives in Llywarch.

Last edited by Corbin Blanchard; 01-20-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:46 AM
Lahariel
The Devil's Advocate

Lahariel
Character
Legal
Forsilvra
None
None
N/A

Aurora's Court

6/20: Leave Caerthynas
7/3: Arrive in Goldenmoore
7/19: Leave Goldenmoore
7/23: Arrive at The Hollows
8/6: Leave The Hollows
8/11: Arrive in Cnatih for Founding Day festival
Old 11-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Lahariel
The Devil's Advocate

Lahariel
Character
Legal
Forsilvra
None
None
N/A

Aurora's Court

You're up next Vandermark!
Old 11-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Lahariel
The Devil's Advocate

Lahariel
Character
Legal
Forsilvra
None
None
N/A

Aurora's Court

The princess will be at the party! Oo-rah!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Battle Map!

Aiden's Route and Fortification for the Battle of the Bridge

Micah Hughes' ship route to Dun Emarth

Uthaer's route to meet Aiden, stalled by Owyn's side forces

Forthwind men and possibly some Kyffin on search for Melari

Owyn's troops leave Dun Emarth and head for Weallan. Some break off and go on to Weallan while others head north.

A Lieutenant of Owyn's head south to the mountain to intercept Uthaer

The route Melari's kidnappers take, first to Dun Emarth and then up to Olydine
Old 12-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Marty
The Flying Dutchman

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

6/28 - The troops rest during the day to prepare for a night time attack. Late in the evening, Owyn lays siege to Weallan. Tysilio, in alarm at the sudden appearance of his enemy, sends a letter to Twyned and Dun Eamrath to call back his forces. A part of the Eagles of Caerthynas go out under the cover of the morning fog to harry Owyn's supply lines and prevent more Cemric forces from joining the besieging army in a bid to stall for time.
7/1 - the forces holding Dun Eamrath, not knowing that Owyn is alive and has been granted mercy, are surprised by a revolt.
7/2 - Tysilio's letters arrive in Twyned. The struggle in Dun Eamrath continues, and eventually the Caeles are thrown out. Owyn, in the confidence that he has larger numbers than the garrison, starts to prepare to storm the walls.
7/4 - The survivors of the forces that took Dun Eamrath arrive in Twyned and, tired though they are, prepare to march for Weallan the same day. Owyn's troops storm Weallan's city walls, but are beaten back. Bryn and Tysilio decide to evacuate the city into the castle, hoping for the imminent arrival of Aiden's forces.
7/6 - the combined forces of Twyned, House Hughes, and the part of the levies sent to Twyned by Lord Tysilio begin their march towards Weallan, but are slowed down by rain storms that turn the paths to mud. Owyn's troops again storm Weallan's city walls, this time with success, and start looting the city. Tysilio leads sallies against the attackers.
7/7 - 7/12 - Fighting in the streets of Weallan continues, no one seems to have an advantage
7/13 - Tysilio and his troops manage to throw the Cemric forces back from the streets of Weallan and back into the open plain. In the pass connecting Twyned from the Cemric Marches, the relief forces are ambushed by Cemric troops, but they manage to deal with them and secure the pass.
7/15 - As Owyn's army forms up for another assault, this time meaning to take castle and city in one master stroke, the relief forces arrive, balancing the odds. They have yet to enter the direct environs of Weallan, but they manage to get word to Tysilio of their arrival. Tysilio immediately consults his war council and sends a message back with plans.
7/16 - 7/18 - The Battle of Weallan. When Owyn readies his forces for his assault, he is surprised to find that the relief forces have showed up on his rear. The sight of the banners concerns the Cemric tribesmen. Precisely at that moment, Tysilio forms up his forces in the main square of Weallan for a sally from the gate, giving a stirring speech. While Owyn consults his commanders to adjust his plans to the presence of the relief force, a Harper climbs the walls and waves the harp-and-birds of House Faerald, signalling the relief forces to attack while, at the same moment, a trumpet signals the beginning of the sally. Tysilio and his forces manage to break the siege of Weallan and capture Owyn, who is thrown into the dungeons.
7/19 - 7/20 - Victory celebrations are held at Weallan. The rest of the Cemric rebels disperse at the news of Owyn's capture, although some are still wreaking havoc in the countryside, but not in a coordinated fashion. A huge feast is prepared and served the second night for all the troops.
7/21 - Owyn is hauled before Tysilio's court to await his justice. Tysilio decides to banish Owyn on the pain of death, takes his sons as his wards and installs a regent in Dun Eamrath, also extending Bryn's domains to include Dun Eamrath.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

IN THE EFFORT OF FULL DISCLOSURE:

B]Updated:[/B]

7/4: King Adrien and retinue depart Kelailles for Maldenham.
7/5: Stirrings of disunity in Arbrecht concern the councilmen. Lord Alinar, from Ernsaw, is requested to be hosted in Maldenham to shorten the King's journey.
7/6: King Adrien and retinue arrive in Maldenham.
7/15: Nasir Linnet weds Ceinwen Prothero in Lacharn.
7/21: King Adrien and retinue depart Maldenham.
8/1: Most of the DeLauncey family departs the Hollows for Demere for the wedding of Marcheline DeLauncey to Liam Forthwind.
8/9: King Adrien's party is attacked on the roads to Mier and they change direction to arrive in Westerland
8/11: King Adrien arrives in Westerland. While the King is in Westerland, troops are bolstered from Fyrsbruck and moved up to Maldenham. Meanwhile, Fyrsbruck navy is set to water toward Kelailles, and ground troops of Storm move towards Ernsaw.
8/13: Storm ground troops take Ernsaw.
8/16: King Adrien departs Westerland for Llywarch, after receiving a letter from Cassius DeLauncey that they will be traveling to Caelain.
8/19: Combined forces of Maldenham and Fyrsbruck move on Kelailles ground troops.
8/21: Marriage of Marcheline DeLauncey and Liam Forthwind.
8/25: Engagement between combined forces of Maldenham and Fyrsbruck ground forces against Kelailles. Stalemate continues with navy.
8/26: King Adrien arrives in Llywarch
8/29: After four days of fierce fighting, Maldenham and Fyrsbruck subdue the city. What is left of the Storm regiment flees for Westerland. On route to Westerland, word is sent from Eldric Storm: defection.
8/30: Word received by Thomas Fitzwulf of altercation in Kelailles. Knowing there will be no time to reach Storm compound, Thomas Fitzwulf calls for the offensive to hold Mier.
9/12: DeLauncey family returns to the Hollows. Word reaches Thomas Fitzwulf that the Storm troops have, in fact, defected from the cause.
9/13: King Adrien Fontenot arrives in the Hollows.
9/15: Engagement between Mier and Fitzwulf regiments.
9/18: What is left of Storm regiment reroutes back to Kelailles.
9/27: Combined Ernsaw (if they decide to pony up and take a side) Maldenham, and Fyrsbruck forces arrive outside of Mier. A secret route is had from Westerland. Battle ensues. King Adrien Fontenot, currently residing in the Hollows in the Vandermark, is informed of the chaos in Arbrecht. He orders Cassius DeLauncey to bolster his troops.
9/29: Re-route is vanquished. Those who escape return to Westerland to bolster the city. Main rebel forces engage in Mier.
10/7: Mier is taken back by rebel forces. Those regiments who flee return to Westerland.
10/24: Main rebel forces, now combined Ernsaw, Maldenham, Fyrsbruck and Mier, arrive at Westerland. Thomas Fitzwulf has fortified the city. Now it is a siege-war. At the same time, Vandermark troops and King Adrien Fontenot land near Fyrsbruck to re-up supplies and head towards Westerland.
10/28: Main rebel forces infiltrate the city. Chaos is rampant. Elanor Fitzwulf and the rest of her family are taken into custody. Thomas Fitzwulf is slain in the process.
10/29: Vandermark forces and King Adrien Fontenot arrive just in time for Elanor Fitzwulf's trial. King Adrien Fontenot spares Elanor's life by pledging marriage, in exchange for royal recognition of the rightful place of the Blanchard House.

This timeline has been debated on for months now. I will give everyone one (1) week to post questions/concerns/comments here (as seen below). We need to get this plot moving.

As always, feel free to PM me at Friday with questions/comments/concerns. As these largely deal with war threads, I will be gradually putting up altercation threads/speaking with individuals to write battle sequences chronologically. Please do not jump ahead without informing me!

Last edited by Iona Harcourt; 03-05-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:42 AM
Latara
life is not a song

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

8/3: Protheros, and anyone remaining in Llywarch, leave for Cnaith
8/12-17: Cnaith founding festival
Closed Thread