Pachi

Player
Character
Single
None
N/A
N/A

Default The Pachi Has Arrived!

Hello, everyone! I am, clearly, new to this lovely place. I joined a few hours ago, but I didn't post here right away because I was working on a presentation for one of my classes. I also spent a day or so stalking the the information threads before I joined, so... Haha. However; I'm here now, and hopefully I'm here to stay. c:

Anywho; feel free to call me Pachi, Pach, Pa (or even 'Pops'), or whatever else you deem fit so long as I can tell you're speaking to me. I was drawn here by a bout of boredom and an affiliates page, but I was surprised to find that I really enjoy the looks of this roleplay. I am by no means new to roleplaying; I've been doing it off and on for well over a decade now. Geez, that makes me feel old... o-o; Still, it's been years since I've thrown myself into a roleplay such as this, so this should be an interesting experience for me. Haha

As I mentioned before, I am a college student. I've been one for nearly two years now, and there are several years left to go before I finish this leg of my educational journey. Thankfully my degree doesn't call for much paperwork, so I can spend more time doing what I love, including roleplaying, drawing, and restoring my favorite pony car of the '70s. <3

Enough of my rambling. Hopefully I'll get a chance to plot with many of you in the times to come! c:
Pachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Reagan Morgandy
The Shark

Friday
Character
Twenty-Three
Lacharn
Married to the Game
None

Welcome welcome! Excited to have you ! Please PM me at my Friday account if you have any questions!!!
Reagan Morgandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Pachi

Player
Character
Single
None
N/A
N/A

Thank you; I'll keep that in mind. ^^

I suppose I'll start getting a character made up at the end of the week. Thankfully I have next week off for Thanksgiving... and posting. c:
Pachi is offline   Reply With Quote