Character
Twenty-Three
Oz
Upside Down
None
N/A
N/A

Default Hi there! -waves-

I can't tell if this is overdue or not, but what the heck, I've got a few minutes spare.

First things first; my name is Nellie, I'm 23 years old, and I've been roleplaying since I was 12. If anyone remembers the (maybe?) Official Harry Potter boards, well, that's where I started. I was your typical n00b, wishing I could be as cool as all the 14- and 15-year-olds, and just generally getting in the way. From there, I made a couple of friends and branched out into LotR roleplays, a couple of Harry Potter ones on ProBoards, and, my fave, a Resident Evil board. I think I had my absolute best roleplay ever there. 3 players, over 600 zombies, and about 6 pages worth of text. It was glorious.

Anyhow, since then I've taken various breaks. I moved to Australia when I was about 14, which was pretty intense because all of a sudden everyone was asleep when I was online. The world had never felt bigger, and the time difference (combined with a disappointing lack of roleplayers in my time zone on a lot of sites) meant that I kind of moved away from it all.

Which turned out to be a shit idea. I managed to get pregnant at 16, because apparently I'm an idiot like that, and I had to drop out of school to raise her and everything. She's nearly six now, so (I think) I'm over the hump. I went back and finished school, too. I'm at uni this year, and she's in Prep (the first year of school here).

I have really bad social anxiety sometimes, but once I get to know people and feel comfortable, it eases off, mostly. I find it's harder online though, since there are no social cues to go off. Umm... what else... I paint, draw, write, etc. All ye stereotypical creative things, I guess. Aside from that, I work, I hang out with my kid, I study, I try to catch up with people and do 'normal' things (whatever that is).

Sooooo.... yeah. That's me. I look forward to meeting you all, and roleplaying up a storm of one kind or another. I'm adopting Wylfred Faerald, just coz he seems kinda cool, and busy enough to be interesting, but not so busy as to overwhelm me.

-Nellie

Last edited by Nellie; 06-20-2014 at 08:04 PM.
Nellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:38 PM
Rae
And they lived happily ever... NO!

Rae
Character
The Undying
Narnia
Cat Lady
Whiskey
N/A
N/A

Welcome! I <3 you! SO MUCH! I play Wylfred's niece Lyneth, I guess I can say they have a strange relationship...
Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 12:46 AM
Cake
Let Them Eat Cake!

Player
Character
Twenty-One
A Witch's Cauldron
Single
None
N/A

Hello!

Welcome to the site, not sure if our characters would have much reason to meet without some strong event planning, but heres hoping we'll get to play together sometime! C:

I also tend to sleep through the day, and wake up at nighttime I'm a vampire, apparently, so we may actually run into each other, unless my scheduled get all wonky and I'm back to sleeping like a normal human being. I hope you have fun here, I'm new myself, and I'm having a good time, hit me up if you'll like me to share the good vibes with you. (・っ・)/
Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:28 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

Hello and welcome to Forsilvra! I play Deirdre Faerald! I will be back really soon and we can rp <3
Old 06-21-2014, 06:01 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

Hi Nellie! What an interesting life story. We are so pleased to have you here. Can't wait to get Wylfred all approved so we can write! (I play Annalisa Faerald, so we will have A LOT together, hehe !)
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:07 AM
Elanor Fontenot
the Lily Queen

Renna
Character
Seventeen
Arbrecht
Married
Adrien Fontenot

Hi, I'm Renna, I live in Hawaii....

But we'll be online at the same time because Australia is one day plus an hour ahead. :> Which, not gonna lie, is trippy because you're in the future, but the sun will match for us. Woot! (Source: Neighbors are Aussies).

Also, Faeralds always = a good choice.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:34 PM
ShadowedSin
Rolling Korra Style!

Player
Character
Single
None
N/A
N/A

Welcome new person!
ShadowedSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:06 AM
Nellie

Nellie
Character
Twenty-Three
Oz
Upside Down
None
N/A
N/A

Yay! Hi to everyone, thanks for the warm welcomes. -purrs-

So glad to have found an awesome bunch to roleplay with. There has been a distinct lack of epicness, intrigue, and general medieval badassery in life of late. This should hit the spot nicely. :P
Nellie is offline   Reply With Quote