Player
Character
Twenty-One
A Witch's Cauldron
Single
None
N/A

Default Cake, here!

Oh, my goodness, I knew I was forgetting something. I guess introductions are in order.

Hello, I am Cake! An actual cake or a woman with the name, you decide, for I will not choose for you; it probably isn't hard to find out, but I love sweet things, I love eating them, making them, and talking about them (don't forget smelling them). Um, I've been in the roleplay business for a long time now, nearly half my life; roleplaying has inspired my writing, and because of it, I can make awesome stories for my comic books I always dreamed to write/draw.

I prefer drawing to writing, but I do still love to write, it should also be known that I love to read, but I'm afraid that I don't read much outside of the romance category, unless its a comic book, then I can read nearly anything. My goal in life is to be a comic artist/writer, I would be a cartoonist, but I'd rather make my own cartoons, and not really draw for other people's stories, hence why I'm more comfortable with personal things like comics.

I love humor, and funny things, I don't know how someone can live without laughing; I can't stomach anything that isn't funny, or I'd get bored of it really quickly, the good thing is that I can find humor in a lot of things, so the world isn't too bland. I also love biology, anatomy, and psychology, I'm not an expert of these things, but along with taking classes, I had interest and had been studying those things since I was ten. I'm a sucker for romances, it's all I write about, and I got a whole sappy inventory full of ridiculous stories I like to read, few of them are professional, but many of them are armature stories found on writing sites. My gateway to online stories was fan fiction, but I've moved onto originals, too.

I don't watch TV that much, if at all, and I hardly settle down for movies, I don't like to sit still for a long period of time, so thirty minutes of something can be hard, let alone two hours! I have watched a fair share of movies, though, so I'm not completely opposed to it.

Hm... can't think anything else about myself to speak of, I got a cat... I love the color orange... bleh, ask me anything I guess, I'm not afraid to answer, and I'll politely decline if I am. C:
Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:27 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

Hopefully we can catch up soon. I apologize massively for my need for a hiatus <33333

Welcome to Forsilvra!!
Old 06-21-2014, 11:48 AM
Rae
And they lived happily ever... NO!

Rae
Character
The Undying
Narnia
Cat Lady
Whiskey
N/A
N/A

CAKE! HI! *hands cookies* or do you prefer cake? Would that even be cannibalism? If I wasn't rushing off into the sunshine right now I'd be flooding this thread with cat pictures, because I trail cat pictures wherever I go...
Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:06 PM
Cake
Let Them Eat Cake!

Player
Character
Twenty-One
A Witch's Cauldron
Single
None
N/A

Oh, it's fine, Jenn, take your time, <3 summer is time for fun and activities, I'm the only loser with nothing to do this summer XD. 'Cept go on a Spider-Man binge. Thank you for the welcoming! C: When you come fully back, I'm going to find lots of things to do with your characters! Especially that King of yours, his wife is picking some... questionable ladies in waiting~. XDDDD

Actually, Rae, I LOVE cookies! I just made these delicious Chewy Sugar Cookies from scratch, and I ate so much I thought I was gonna puke! No, I do like cake, but it's on the bottom of my sweet list, yes it would be cannibalism, but who's worried about that? ヽ(・っ・)ノ I believe it would be cannibalism for me to eat any type of sweets, they're like my cousins or something, yo. Cat pictures flood? That is the best gift one could ever be blessed with. ever. ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) No worries, I harass Google enough for those, so you may have a break.
Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A