Old 03-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Belle
Oh Sassy One

Belle
Character
Single
Psh, none
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Belle Send a message via Yahoo to Belle Send a message via Skype™ to Belle
Default Hi everyone!

I've been here for a while now, and already have two characters. But I haven't made one of these things yet, kept forgetting.

I'm Belle, and I prefer Belle to anything else. I'm 18 and in my second semester of my first year of college. I'm just doing general studies right now, but I plan on transfering to a 4-year to master in Library Science. I wanna be a librarian and spend the rest of my life working around books, and not making nearly enough to support more than myself. The plan is to get the hell out of here and go to Texas. I work in the kitchen of a nursing home about 5 minutes walk from my house, and I volunteer at the local public library. Fun fun fun. Don't ever work in a nursing home, they're scary as frack. Especially on second shift. Don't do it, guys. Don't.

I've been roleplaying for a few years now. I started out on the RP servers in World of Warcraft, then quit WoW and migrated to deviantART chatrooms, then when I couldn't find a good group-rp, I started looking at forums. I found one other, which took me to some other site which brought me here! And I think I will STAY. You guys are stuck with me.

I feel like this thing is way too long. I'ma stop. ANY QUESTIONS?
Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Sarah
Dazed and Confused

Sarah
Character
Twenty-One
Forsilvra
Single
Work

Hey baby belle. I claimed you as my own. Now it's time to formally greet you. Welcome to our little corner of the universe. I am rather new here and already have three characters, so don't feel too out of place there. We shall rule character whoring together!

I'm Sarah, resident lightweight, troublemaker, and boredasfuckian. I am all alone in iowa. And funny enough, I plan on getting the fuuuck outta here to Texas too. I was thinking Rockport. It's a pretty little town on the coast of the Gulf that is super cheap cost of living. so that's a thing.

Anyway, welcome. Enjoy your stay. I know I am! Happy to have you on board.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Aeronwy Kyffin
Le bébé

Belle
Character
Sixteen
Caelain
Single
None
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Aeronwy Kyffin

@Sarah - Dude we so gotta talk! I'm stuck in south western Virginia! I was born in Texas though! We moved away when I was a baby, but I got to go back there this passed summer and see it. I think I fell in love.

I googled Rockport! I like the sound of it a lot! Have you ever been there? PM me! Or add me on gchat! Something!
Aeronwy Kyffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Sarah
Dazed and Confused

Sarah
Character
Twenty-One
Forsilvra
Single
Work

Definitely! Gchat me. It's sarah.jackson512 @gmail.com
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Belle
Oh Sassy One

Belle
Character
Single
Psh, none
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Belle Send a message via Yahoo to Belle Send a message via Skype™ to Belle

bellehatter31 @gmail.com
Old 03-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Arlais Kyffin
Happiness Advocate

Wolfie
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Single
None

Yay Belle! I used to work assisted living. I feel you pain and am happy to be out of it. I didn't work in the kitchens though I was busy running around doing laundry and such. I love books too!

So glad you are here!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

Quote:
The plan is to get the hell out of here and go to Texas.
Not Texan by birth but got here as fast as you could! <3 <3 <3 <3 (it's what all the non-natives say!) You already know I love you Belle, but I couldn't NOT reply to that, because Texas can't wait to have you!!!!!
Old 03-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Aeronwy Kyffin
Le bébé

Belle
Character
Sixteen
Caelain
Single
None
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Aeronwy Kyffin

Quote:
Yay Belle! I used to work assisted living. I feel you pain and am happy to be out of it. I didn't work in the kitchens though I was busy running around doing laundry and such. I love books too!
What kind of books do you like?

Quote:
Not Texan by birth but got here as fast as you could! <3 <3 <3 <3 (it's what all the non-natives say!) You already know I love you Belle, but I couldn't NOT reply to that, because Texas can't wait to have you!!!!!
I love you too! You live in Texas too?
Aeronwy Kyffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Wolfie
Protector of the Small

Wolfie
Character
age is but a number
New Gotham
Single
None

Fantasy, scifi, westerns, and murder mysteries. Sometimes I'll pull out a romance.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Belle
Oh Sassy One

Belle
Character
Single
Psh, none
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Fantasy, scifi, westerns, and murder mysteries. Sometimes I'll pull out a romance.
I love all of those except for westerns. I'm mostly a fantasy, scifi, and romance person. But I like a good mystery too. There's this great series by Darynda Jones about this woman who is the Grim Reaper, and she's also a P.I. and she solves cases. The 6th book comes out in May and I'm so so excited!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:43 AM
Wolfie
Protector of the Small

Wolfie
Character
age is but a number
New Gotham
Single
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle View Post
I love all of those except for westerns. I'm mostly a fantasy, scifi, and romance person. But I like a good mystery too. There's this great series by Darynda Jones about this woman who is the Grim Reaper, and she's also a P.I. and she solves cases. The 6th book comes out in May and I'm so so excited!

I haven't heard of that one. I'll have to give it a look. There is this fantasy series that has me hooked. I'm in book four and I feel I need to read them all. It's the Mercedes Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. If you love werewolves this is awesome for you.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Belle
Oh Sassy One

Belle
Character
Single
Psh, none
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
I haven't heard of that one. I'll have to give it a look. There is this fantasy series that has me hooked. I'm in book four and I feel I need to read them all. It's the Mercedes Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. If you love werewolves this is awesome for you.
I've actually looked at those! And I do love werewolves. I love all that kind of stuff. You should take a look at Kelley Armstrong, Christine Feehan and Rachel Vincent. Armstrong writes about werewoles, witches, sorcerers, and necromancer. She has a great series called Women of the Otherworld, and she has a great young adult series called The Darkest Powers, and it has a companion series called Darkness Rising. Gotta read Darkest Powers first or some of Darkness Powers will confuse you.

Christine Feehan writes about leopard shifters. And Rachel Vincent writes about panthar shifters. Its all pretty awesome. Rachel only has 5 books in her series. Christine has.. 7? Or 8. And Kelley's got plenty. Kelley is my favorite when it comes to werewolves and stuff. Alongside Cassandra Clare.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Born and raised right in the awesome H-town (Houston).
Old 03-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Belle
Oh Sassy One

Belle
Character
Single
Psh, none
N/A

That's awesome! I never did get to go to Houston when I visited
Old 03-14-2014, 04:38 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

YOu should! It's beautiful here.

and @Belle you have no plot page, so I'll use this. Yarisah/Cyrus, needs to happen.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:28 PM
Belle
Oh Sassy One

Belle
Character
Single
Psh, none
N/A

@Jenn, then let's make it happen! XD