Divine Intervention
Character
Twenty-Four
Nirvana
Omnipotent
Polygamy Mofos
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Adamsama Send a message via MSN to Adamsama

Is what the tentative Lacharn timeline looking like heading into September 241. More dates will be headed to the thread, somethings might be added, etc. If there's any concerns or issues, or something I might have forgot that needs to be added, simply pm me underneath this account.

August 241

08/29/241 – Kenya’s Birthday celebrations is held.
08/30/241 – Grand Tourney of the Horns occurs.

September 241

09/02/241 – Public ceremony featuring the renewal of banner lords’ oaths of fealty to Maldwyn Prothero.
09/03/241 – Maldwyn forms an official inquiry into the attempted murder of Ceinwen Prothero. ALSO Adrien and Keyna with Court depart for the Hollows.
09/04/241 – Banner lords disperse! Merrick investigative envoy with Nia Vaughn set sail for Ahestere. An odd letter arrives for Ceinwen Prothero.
09/13/241 – Adrien, Keyna, and Court arrive in the Hollows.
09/17/241 - Merrick Envoy arrives in Lismore to begin investigation.
09/28/241 – Wedding of Cadwallader Prothero and Corderlia Morgandy is hosted in Enyon.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:22 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

10/10: Lord Maldwyn Prothero issues a the finding of the investigation inquiry, clearing Nasir Linnet Prothero of any wrong doing.
10/15: Wedding of Cadwallader Prothero and Cordelia Morgandy occurs in Enyon.
10/30: Lord Alistair Merrick's proclamation about the disinheritance of Nye Merrick reaches Lacharn
Old 01-13-2014, 08:40 PM
Adamsama
The Proud Dictator of Nothing

Divine Intervention
Character
Twenty-Four
Nirvana
Omnipotent
Polygamy Mofos
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Adamsama Send a message via MSN to Adamsama

October 241
10/13: Prothero party arrives in Enyon.
10/15: Wedding of Cadwallader Prothero and Cordelia Morgandy occurs in Enyon. Disappearance of Cadwallder cancels the wedding. Investigation immediately pursues.
10/22: Prothero party departs for Llywarch.
10/25: Prothero party arrives in Llywarch.
10/30: Lord Alistair Merrick's proclamation about the disinheritance of Nye Merrick reaches Lacharn.
10/29: Cadwallader Prothero's body is discovered hoisted onto a flag pole in the streets of Hyre.

November 241
11/04: News of Cadwallader reach Llywarch.
11/06: Prothero party with military detachment set sails for Hyre.
11/14: Prothero party arrives, martial law is announced for the city.
11/14-11/24: Slums of the Hyre is cleared out, sporadic fighting between gangs, tapering off in the later days.
11/20: Midnight infiltration of The Warren by criminal elements foiled.
11/25: Maldwyn Prothero finds out about the dissolution of King Adrien's betrothal to Lady Kenya for Lady Elanor Fitzwulf.
11/26: Prothero party with preserved Cadwallar Prothero's body departs for Llywa

-----------
Crisis in Hyre
This just a short, sweet nice plot that will move us along in the year. Pretty much, Cadwallar's body surfaces in Hyre. As a result, Maldwyn will react with a show of force by clearing out the criminal nest that has been established. The whole affair will display the distrust between the banners themselves, and between the banners and their province lord.

I believe any active character in Lacharn will accompany Maldwyn, Ceinwen and Reagan will no doubt be there because they want to advise Maldwyn (or influence). Nasir will be there to accompany his wife.

So right now the active characters in the aforementioned Prothero Party: @Maldwyn, Prothero, @Ceinwen Prothero, @Nasir Prothero, @Reagan Morgandy

I am willing to NPC the Havens in some interactions. Feel free to pm me some ideas if they arise. This should consume the month of November. In December, I'm planning on having a light month, but I will finalize those dates once we draw near.