Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 11/5: New Layout and A Few Things to Do!

Ok all! We have a new layout. I know this looks is very different from what we’re used to, so please bear with me and see if we like it. If not, I’ll try some new coding for the next one! Regardless, I have tried to include toggles so that the sidebar can be hidden, and for those of you worried about your mobile phones and how it will look (because we’ve all seen how those sidebars just SUCK on the mobile phones) try it out! The wiz in me has fixed that issue for you and the mobile view looks great! Try it out.

First, I made this easy page to refresh all your pips. Click HERE] and after it loads, do a hard refresh (IE F5 or press your refresh button) and all the pips should change to the new ones. You will have to do this for both http://www.forsilvra.net and http://forsilvra.net . No I haven’t figured out how to make it work where there is only one, but at the same, it’s nice to have both so we can log into two people at once.

Next, I added some new profile fields. Head to THIS PAGE and fill them out. Ages, province, marriage status, etc. This will make your little box on your character sheet look great!

Finally, we’ve had a lot of announcements and opened up a discussion threads. Please make sure you read them all and feel free to come talk to us if you have something private. We love you guys and we’re super excited for the moving the plot has been taken.

Can’t wait for more RP!

<3
Jenn and Friday
Old 11-05-2013, 11:10 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango