Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default Quote Randomizer?

Do you guys want to add a quote randomizer to the forum? Basically, every time you load the front page it would pull a quote from a pre-determined list to show you?

I'd need you guys to post quotes like now and then every so often I'll add new ones.

I think the format should be:

"funny witty quote here" --Speaker
Old 08-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Jaeryth Costayne
fire and blood

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Ooh this could be fun! I'll go ransack my documents of random quotes.

What, doesn't everybody have those?

Ooh, or can we do quotes that characters have said? Because sometimes they're amusing too. >.> You know, occasionally.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Lynesse Velaryon
love dodecahedron

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

"Anaphelia's tits!" - Launce Mallory

"YOU'RE SORRIER THAN A STROMAN BRIDE ON HER WEDDING NIGHT!" - Benedar. obvs.
"Good luck having a war with six blind mice and a purple-eyed rat. HAH." - Benedar. Again.
"Ursai would have dropped his fucking hammer for one look at Lyssette Starkadder's tits." - Benedar. (see a trend yet?)

"I hope he trips and chokes on his gorget. I can't believe him!" - Brielle.

"Don't you think your soldiers would enjoy some gladiators fighting sharks?" - Elodie.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaeryth Costayne View Post

Ooh, or can we do quotes that characters have said? Because sometimes they're amusing too. >.> You know, occasionally.
Uh.. yeah.. uh... that's what I meant us to have. LOVE YOU LUXE!
Old 08-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Christopher Mallory
I laugh at your gods

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Quotes:

“Honestly, Amelie, of all the houses in all of Forsilvra, you had to pick the fucking Castells?”
“You say picked as though it was a choice. I didn’t choose to fall in love with Larson, it just happened on its own.”
“Larson? Who in the name Kaedori is he?”
“He is cousin to Victor Castell.”
“Who isn’t a cousin of Victor Castell?” – Christopher Mallory and Amelie Castell

"Not every adventure is an adventure worth having," he pointed out. "Sometimes the road less traveled by is less traveled by for a reason.” -- Christopher Mallory

He took a drink from his glass, set it down calmly, and then grabbed the hilt of his blade. "You will excuse me," he said casually. "I have to go kill Remy Letalis." – Donovan Castell

“You have in name and in body, but you will never have my heart. I suppose your retort is that you don’t care, for why you should. You have what you want and that’s me.”
"Well... your body is really all I need." Loralynn and Gabriel Drake

"I don't think you give yourself enough credit. Clearly you are capable of love as you've done nothing but love yourself since the moment I've met you." Gabriel Drake

“Her lovely greeting was a shove with her shoulder and her first words were in the most beautiful tone of venom I have ever heard. If I wasn’t a snake myself, I might have thought she was making the perfect strike, but her tongue could use a bit more fork and her slither just isn’t up to par with mine.”
"Don't you know? That's how we say 'hello' in House Drake. You'll soon get the hang of it, though I think you'd better catch on quick. You're quite shorter than the other women. They'll bowl you right over. So, I suppose it's good you have some advantage over her." Gabriel and Loralynn Drake

Old 08-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

"Do you think she realizes that it just looks like she's trying to shake a spare coin from her britches?" A wicked grin graced her lips. "And let's be honest: she thinks her wiggling will draw your attention, but surely my ass is more well shaped than hers, wouldn't you say?" -- Rosalie Letalis

“I believe you do need a cock, Jarlle.” Grabbing his crotch, he added, “You’re welcome to this one – anytime. Just turn around and bend over.” -- Sveyn Stormhold

And then Horatia spoke. Aurelia could have kissed her sister at the moment for opening her mouth so very wide. -- Aurelia Ashpool

"There must be something in the water in Ovador," he said to Remy quietly. Too bad it wasn't poison... -- Christopher Mallory

“I haven’t noticed any bananas in your garden. Nor have I seen any in the kitchens, or at your table. You may not know, but bananas grow exceptionally well on Strom. Huge in fact. I’d love to offer you one as a very small repayment for whatever damage my little wretch might cause.” -- Remy Letalis

"Did your mother not teach you any manners? Were you raised in the jungles of Strom?” -- Roswyn Severne

"How could I possibly hope to honor your father's wishes unless I remain in your chambers ready to couple furiously with you night after night to provide him the noble heir he so desperately wishes for?" -- Kaedon Severne

A gag? Kaedon's company would be much improved if he'd only let her use a sewing needle on his lips! -- Nazraiel Nemea

"And which was it that proved too tiresome: the studying or the praying?" -- Evelyn Castell

"Then my lord, please share it, for we are about to waltz back to my table, where you will return me to my chair and my conversation." I'm afraid you don't know the steps then," he said dismissively. "Because if you did, you'd know that they lead us in the opposite direction of your table.” --Loralynn Castell and Gabriel Drake

"I know the steps quite well, my lord, and would execute them flawlessly if I had any desire to dance one more minute with you." "That's fine. You choosing to not execute your steps flawlessly doesn't make me look bad." --Loralynn Castell and Gabriel Drake

Loralynn reached down and patted her breasts. “Sometimes they’re useful. Other times they just make men stupid, and considering how low their intelligence already is, that’s an amazing feat.” -- Loralynn Castell
Old 08-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Launce Mallory
captain tightpants

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

"If she ever gets married, I am placing bets on her betrothed coming to retrieve her with a bear cage and a muzzle."

“Coming with one?” he laughed. “Father will have to throw that into her dowry, I’m sure.” - Lynesse and Brynden Velaryon, when talking about Brielle.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Roger Tyrell
House Tyrell

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Yes! You should definitely add this!
Old 08-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Cesare Sanseverino
Weakness, unweeded, uproots the tree.

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

A batch from Cesare:

"Allegrezza is a lady with a fragile constitution. You better not overexert her with stiff drinks."

"The only thing I would request from you is if we could avoid the chest banging routine before every confrontation." "That chest banging routine has been our sacred tradition for centuries." (Ippolito Sanseverino, Cesare)

"This reluctance is exactly why I have accepted. You see my lady, I like a challenge." He brought the sword down and started rubbing at the hilt with the cloth. "Your family's sigil is horse's head. And I break horses almost as a vocation."

"I am not insulting you, my lady. Perhaps you are not used to the way I deal with people. You see, I have a certain approach. I say what I think. Much like you, it seems. I will inform you when I need to insult you." His gaze dropped to her legs, and his voice took a slightly milder approach. "How is your knee?"

"Edward Sterlyn. A sorry sight."

"Such strong feelings unapproached burn the soul from within. You need to know yourself, Edward Sterlyn, and never be afraid to face your dark side. Only thus you'll prevent it from consuming you." (Dark Side beware you! )

"I'm considering standing in that tournament folly. It's always a practice of some kind. And it might use a man who doesn't think with his cock."
Old 08-06-2011, 11:19 PM
Oberon Sterlyn
A Hanged Man Bears No Grudges

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

""My name is Oberon Sterlyn, boy. I kept your father upon the throne for fourteen years. I balanced the Severnes and the Ashpools with the Castells and the Letalis. I played the deadliest game with a master's hand, while your father skewered every maid who would open her legs, and many who would not. I have had Giants of this world slaughtered at my whim. And you summon me? Are you a King, boy?"

""Do you know my opinion on Kingship? It's for fools. It's for men who enjoy being bowed to at every turn, and appearing before roaring crowds while real men operate behind them. Who believe that one man can keep a patchwork of nations thinly threaded together, and somehow gain. Kingship is for puppets or idiots. I never wanted to be King, and I do not now."
Old 08-07-2011, 02:20 AM
Beatrice Sanseverino
Vivere commune est, sed non commune mereri

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Send a message via ICQ to Beatrice Sanseverino Send a message via AIM to Beatrice Sanseverino Send a message via MSN to Beatrice Sanseverino Send a message via Yahoo to Beatrice Sanseverino

"At least there's a Velaryon amongst us who won't drink the cellars dry. Madness. Sheer madness." - Bea
Old 08-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Leonard Althalos Lorterra
House Lorterra

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Give me more guys!!!
Old 08-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Nathanael Ambrosios
fortune favours the bold

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

"My balls are held by that stupid mistress called propriety. Now, not that I don't mind them being held, but I'd like to know I've got something else coming."

"No marrying me off while I'm gone, either. I'd hate to inform her I wouldn't be able to perform husbandly duties." - Nathanael Ambrosios
Old 08-26-2011, 01:31 AM
Tink
everyone but us is an enemy

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

I will add in more later when I find them...this one is just awesome.

*character thoughts*
"Talk had arrived already of the arrival of her husband and she was dismayed when it was reported it had not been his body." Rohine Letalis
Old 08-26-2011, 02:58 AM
Mango
Resident Editor

THE BANDERSNATCH
Character
FIVE AT HEART
THE HUNDRED ACRE WOOD
DEVOTED BUT SLOW
RP Spouse: Friday
N/A

"Unless it's Lord Castell. Is he dead? Oh my gods, can you imagine how angry everybody would be if he's just dead when they've been spending so much time getting ready to fight him?" -- Elodie Ashpool