Lorrella Leiham
House Leiham

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Ok, so a lot of us have either characters or NPCs we are ward of needing to be married off! So I was thinking we could have a thread where we could plot this stuff in advance and plan threads with our chars where we make them happen in game!

I'm going to keep track of all the posts, below, in age/gender order

FEMALES:

Taviah Santagar, 22 If there were female knights allowed in Forsilvra Tabby would be one of them. She's loyal, intelligent, beautiful, and can be deadly. She believes in justice and fair play, and knows which end of the sword to hold. She's not afraid of hard work, and she actually has an idea of how to run a household. (PM: Daemon and Taviah Santagar)

Stella Lucis Renate, 21 Driven, ambitious, hot... never mind her house got totally FUBAR'ed. She's loyal to the right person and she's got a strong personality. Plus she's totally the power behind running her city and her family's business. Did I mention she's hot... yeah... she's totally hot (PM: Stella Renate)

Charlotte Ashpool, 19 Is a weirdo. But is also one of the few non-warded Ashpools, so you'll have to ask her uncle Jacques for her hand. (PM: Jacques and Charlotte Ashpool)

Sonja Ashpool, 19 Sonja is Travis Ashpool's widow, and now a part of the Ashpool family. She's a Skallding, but she never much liked them anyway. A fairly odd choice for a wife considering her heritage, but have you seen her? Worth it. (PM: Jacques and Sonja Baldursdottir)

Ariana Castell, 18 She's a Castell, getting with her won't be easy. Young, spirited and a tad naive, not all of her relatives will be sorry to see the back of her. But beware, she's got two older brothers and quite a few male relatives. She enjoys running away from chaperones, dancing (especially in Gypsy bars) and spending time with her family. (PM: Victor Castell and Ariana Castell)

Felicia Whitstone, 18 The beautiful yet tragically crippled daughter of Felix Whitstone. Her marriage prospects are pretty lousy at the moment, so she's not picky at all (i.e. desperate). She's kind of an ingenue, but give her an inch and she will hobble after any potential suitor like a lovesick puppy. Just FYI, her player likes to Break the Cutie, so yeah, there's that. (PM: Felix Whitstone and Felicia Whitstone)

Josiane Paige, 17 Youngest sister to Thibault Paige. She always looks impeccable, and actually likes embroidery and weaving. She's been kind of sheltered... No... she's not boring. Really! (PM: Josiane Paige)

Lyneth Ashpool, 17 is looking for something purely political, she's not the type to fall in love. She's smart, capable, good in public but bossy otherwise. Due to warding, you'll have to go through Victor. SO GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. (PM: Victor Castell and Lyneth Ashpool)

Nataliya Milov, 17 Newly the heir to the throne of Tocken, Nataliya expects whoever she marries to take her name and move to Barysh. She may be a bit hard to deal with, but she's good at her work and proud of her family. (PM: Nataliya Milov)

Valencia Florian, 17 is one of the deposed Renates and is returning to Sanseverino land. Would be a controversial choice due to her status as a bastard child of a deposed leader, but hey, we all have our flaws. (PM: Galeazzo and Valencia Florian)

Therasia Campbell, 16 is from a pretty high class banner house. She takes after her father, as she will tell you time and time again. (PM: Archibald and Therasia Campbell)

MALES:

Fabian Forthwind, 34 Not exactly looking, no. Fabian is a very reluctant man when it comes to commitment, although his family wishes for him to marry. Diligent, contemplative and sometimes cynical, Fabian mourns the premature death of his ex-wife. He is bannerlord of Forthwind house and a renown member of the Shadowmere Guild. (PM: Fabian Forthwind)

Bradamar Velaryon, 32 Heir to House Velaryon, loves tourneys and hunts and other manly pursuits... Fighting, wenching, drinking, etc. He's pretty quiet generally but he's having fun while he can because his dad can't live forever (more's the pity). (PM: Bradamar Velaryon)

Vidanric Torolv, 31 He's not looking. He's NOT! But if you're asking, let it be known that he's more than just a roguish smile and stunning physique. He's the total package, educated, manly, and just everything you've envisioned about the man you want in your life. He's also humble. Did I mention that...? Very, very humble. (PM: Vidanric)

Doran Hardyng, 30 A knight employed by House Coleville. Doran's quiet and thoughtful, intelligent... and really, really good with his sword. (PM: Doran)

Berric Blackwater, 28 A knight serving Lord Letalis. Berric likes drinking, whoring, brawling... and having a good time. His sister was Lady of Glodhet until five minutes ago, but that never bothered him much anyway. Berric's Strom-born to the bone, just to be warned. (PM: Berric)

Demetrius Forthwind, 24 a knight, but doesn't pay much attention to tourneys or any grand events. He's quiet, interested mostly in running his family's finances, and very emotional under a bit gloomy exterior. (PM: Fabian Forthwind and Demetrius Forthwind)

Jonathon Castell, 23 Lover and a man who isn't afraid to work with his hands. He isn't afraid to sweat and when he's not training, he is in his greenhouse. He loves a woman who can challenge him, be herself, keep him interested. He's hot, he's loyal, he's fun... what else is necessary? (PM: Victor Castell and Jonathon Castell)

Hadwyn Curtenay, 23 Now is the actual Lord of House Curtenay. His house got a bit of a bad rap, but he managed it out unscathed and is well-liked enough to still be considered. He needs a lady of the house. (PM: Hadwyn Curtenay)

Ethan Ashpool, 23 Heir to a Province! Well now that his father is a Province Lord, he has gained a little more importance. Sweet, savvy, smooth operator with a sense of humor... Yeah, he is a bit of a ladies' man but who isn't? (PM: Jacques and Ethan Ashpool)

Last edited by Lorrella Leiham; 05-30-2011 at 01:59 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Victor Castell
Made of Awesome

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Loralynn Castell is 25 and widowed, but she isn't going to be all too easy to get
Old 06-22-2009, 10:51 PM
Alrik Sterlyn
Unity Through Strength

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Alrik Sterlyn is currently single, but he considers himself married to Forsilvra, so any woman vying for his attention is going to have to be fighting off the nation with a stick! *lol. *RP will commence through Alrik Sterlyn on the forums.

Ara-Lynn Mar-Stellar is also single, f, 17, and her mother/father are on the look out. This is House Mar-Stellar, banner house in Tiga. *RP will commence through Ara-Lynn on the forums.

Rex Letalis is single as well and is currently Lord House Letalis, of Joqla in Strom. *He's m, 21 and in his opinion, doesn't care for a wife just yet. *He's having too much fun in the brothels to be bridled at the moment. *RP will commence through Rex on the forums.

Ok, so all of the above are actually in the process of getting married or are already engaged....geez, that was quick.

My only single character ATM is Doyle of the Jin. Nothing super fancy about him since he's not noble and I don't really expect anybody to be knocking the door down, unless they just want to bang a good-looking piece of...meat.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Christopher Mallory
I laugh at your gods

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Christopher Mallory is currently single and isn't opposed to the idea of marriage. He already has a son (heir) to house mallory and is a widow. (age 27)

Christopher Mallory is also looking for somebody to marry his 24 year old sister. *RP will commence through Amelie Mallory*

Old 08-27-2010, 12:49 AM
Cidney Yronwood
House Yronwood

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Cidney needs love! A man about her age, a secret tough guy, lots of requirements ... but not really! PM me! <3
Old 09-27-2010, 04:27 AM
Arryk
a desert war

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Default two possibilities

Ariadna Alekseeva Milov - 18, single, and uh.... not at all like Luna Lovegood? Nope. None. She's a brunette. It's totally different.

Arryk Mercado - 27, single, mercenary, not really talkative. Not much emotion. Uhh... he's probably loyal? I mean, maybe. If there's no better contracts offered, and all that... <.< But he's played by Eomer so it's ok, right?
Old 09-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Alexandre Harrowmont
I'll Stay Unbound

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Quote:
Arryk Mercado - 27, single, mercenary, not really talkative. Not much emotion. Uhh... he's probably loyal? I mean, maybe. If there's no better contracts offered, and all that... <.< But he's played by Eomer so it's ok, right?
I may has a character that could pair with Eomer... erm... I mean Arryk. I'll hit you up on gchat later for plottage
That this is nothing new
Old 01-03-2011, 08:08 PM
Serenna Ashpool
House Ashpool

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Figured this is a good place to post this...

One, female Ashpool, needing to be married off. XD Then again, there are several that need to be now that Jacques is all important, yes/no?

Serenna Ashpool, 18. Likes long walks in the woods/grass. Herbalism. She has a sparkling personality (no really, somewhere in there.) Just as blonde and pretty as the rest of her family.

(Also, as a side note, I would *LOVE* to have an awesomely awkward match made. One that makes sense, but provides a lot of 'oh boy' moments.)

-Profile-
Old 01-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Stella Lucis Renate
Star Light of the Green Faery Court

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Figure I should repost with all my availables!

FEMZ:

Stella Lucis Renate - 21 - driven, ambitious, hot... never mind her house got totally FUBAR'ed. She's loyal to the right person and she's got a strong personality. Plus she's totally the power behind running her city and her family's business. Did I mention she's hot... yeah... she's totally hot.

Aelina Ashpool - 25 - Yeah she's got some age, but she's more motherly than some teenager. She's helped raised all her younger siblings. And she's got beautiful green eyes... Any takers?

Aviana Mallory -19 - Ok so Ava isn't all wild about marriage, but she is willing to be with the right person who actually respects her... If her cousin even wants her to marry... Oh and she's hot and knows about horses and plays the harp. How cool is that? Okay, so she's a bit difficult from time to time but it just means she has character. Right?

Taviah Santagar -22 - If there were female knights allowed in Forsilvra Tabby would be one of them. She's loyal, intelligent, beautiful, and can be deadly. She believes in justice and fair play, and knows which end of the sword to hold. She's not afraid of hard work, and she actually has an idea of how to run a household.

Josiane Paige - 17 -Youngest sister to Thibault Paige. She always looks impeccable, and actually likes embroidery and weaving. She's been kind of sheltered... No... she's not boring. Really!

MENZ:

Jonathon Castell - 23 - Lover and a man who isn't afraid to work with his hands. He isn't afraid to sweat and when he's not training, he is in his greenhouse. He loves a woman who can challenge him, be herself, keep him interested. He's hot, he's loyal, he's fun... what else is necessary?

Devlin Mallory - 24 - Sweet, shy, fall-in-love kind of guy. He's got a quiet strength, and devotion and loyalty. He can be fierce and strong when the time is right, but he is happiest when he is in the kitchen cooking something for someone he loves.

Ethan Ashpool -23 - Heir to a Province! Well now that his father is a Province Lord, he has gained a little more importance. Sweet, savvy, smooth operator with a sense of humor... Yeah, he is a bit of a ladies' man but who isn't?

Rollo Letalis -21 -Right hand man to Rex, traveler, suave, and always ready for a party. He's the whole package!
Old 01-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Alexei Milov
House Milov

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Girrrrls:

Lyneth Ashpool, 17 - is looking for something purely political, she's not the type to fall in love. She's smart, capable, good in public but bossy otherwise. Due to warding, you'll have to go through Victor. SO GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

Charlotte Ashpool, 19 - Is a weirdo. But is also one of the few non-warded Ashpools, so you'll have to ask her uncle Jacques for her hand.

Valencia Florian, 17 - is one of the deposed Renates and is returning to Sanseverino land. Would be a controversial choice due to her status as a bastard child of a deposed leader, but hey, we all have our flaws.

Therasia Campbell, 16 - is from a pretty high class banner house. She takes after her father, as she will tell you time and time again.

Boy:

Hadwyn Curtenay, 23 - Now is the actual Lord of House Curtenay. His house got a bit of a bad rap, but he managed it out unscathed and is well-liked enough to still be considered. He needs a lady of the house.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Ariana Castell
dancing in the dark

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Ariana Castell, 18 - She's a Castell, getting with her won't be easy. Young, spirited and a tad naive, not all of her relatives will be sorry to see the back of her. But beware, she's got two older brothers and quite a few male relatives. She enjoys running away from chaperones, dancing (especially in Gypsy bars) and spending time with her family.

Fabian Forthwind, 34 - Not exactly looking, no. Fabian is a very reluctant man when it comes to commitment, although his family wishes for him to marry. Diligent, contemplative and sometimes cynical, Fabian mourns the premature death of his ex-wife. He is bannerlord of Forthwind house and a renown member of the Shadowmere Guild.
mi oromardi lisse-miruvóreva
Andúnë pella, Vardo tellumar
nu luini yassen tintilar i eleni
ómaryo airetári-lírinen.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Galeazzo
a bon droit

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Berric Blackwater - 28 - A knight serving Lord Letalis. Berric likes drinking, whoring, brawling... and having a good time. His sister was Lady of Glodhet until five minutes ago, but that never bothered him much anyway. Berric's Strom-born to the bone, just to be warned.

Rhaegar Mallory - 29 - Spent his life so far as a mercenary, and he is the tall dark and silent type, but... he's... um. Rich? And hot. So... there's that.

Arryk Mercado - 27 - single, mercenary, not really talkative. Not much emotion. Uhh... he's probably loyal? I mean, maybe. If there's no better contracts offered, and all that...

Allegrezza Sanseverino - 16 - A sweet, smart, well-mannered girl. Only (adopted) daughter of Lord Sanseverino, fond of art literature. Her brothers and dad only look terrifying. They're teddy bears. Really.

Galeazzo Sanseverino - 40 - The Lord of House Sanseverino, serving as ambassador on the King's Council. Already has three boys, he's a widower but Sanseverino does need a lady of the house...

Doran Hardyng - 30 - A knight employed by House Coleville. Doran's quiet and thoughtful, intelligent... and really, really good with his sword.

Ashara Coleville - 16 - You'll have to get through her uncle but at the moment she is the heir to House Coleville. She's also kinda traumatized and barely able to sleep at the moment. Sooo... you know. Handle with care?
Old 02-06-2011, 03:21 AM
Shireen Ashpool
House Ashpool

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Ercole Sanseverino , 16 - Second son of House Sanseverino, he's Chuck Bass made of solid awesome. You know you love him. Dad might turn him into a priest later, but life's made of moments, right?

Bradamar Velaryon, 32 - Heir to House Velaryon, loves tourneys and hunts and other manly pursuits... Fighting, wenching, drinking, etc. He's pretty quiet generally but he's having fun while he can because his dad can't live forever (more's the pity).
Old 04-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Mike
Genuine Article

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Demetrius Forthwind, 24 - a knight, but doesn't pay much attention to tourneys or any grand events. He's quiet, interested mostly in running his family's finances, and very emotional under a bit gloomy exterior.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Vidanric

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Vidanric Torolv - He's not looking. He's NOT! But if you're asking, let it be known that he's more than just a roguish smile and stunning physique. He's the total package, educated, manly, and just everything you've envisioned about the man you want in your life. He's also humble. Did I mention that...? Very, very humble.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Felicia Whitstone
Dream a Little Dream

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Felicia Whitstone, 18 - The beautiful yet tragically crippled daughter of Felix Whitstone. Her marriage prospects are pretty lousy at the moment, so she's not picky at all (i.e. desperate). She's kind of an ingenue, but give her an inch and she will hobble after any potential suitor like a lovesick puppy. Just FYI, her player likes to Break the Cutie, so yeah, there's that. (PM: Felix and Felicia Whitstone)
Old 05-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Alexianna Renate
House Renate

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Have to add Lexi here because... well I should...

Alexianna Renate - 20 - Loyal, pragmatic, knows her way around numbers, helps her sister run a business... She's not really looking, but she is there. Did we mention she's hot and passionate under all that stoicism? Yeah, that too!
Old 07-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Roger Tyrell
House Tyrell

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Roger Tyrell - 21 - The true king's authority of diplomacy right here, ladies. He's a rather calm man but when you upset him you can be sure you're in for a rough time; So, if you like to play with fire...

Also, he know's what the ladies like.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:59 AM
Lynesse Velaryon
love dodecahedron

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

I should have done this a while ago. I got distracte -- OOH! SHINY!

Ahem.

Lynesse Velaryon, 17. Quiet, proper, likes sewing. A bit naïve, and because of this, will probably make your character a ton of stuff. It's a Lyn thing. You will have to deal with fiercely protective Brynden, though. Fair warning. [PM: Bradamar & Lynesse]

Nuala Devane
, 15. A snot. There. I said it. She's rather a flirt, so she's a bit of a live wire. If you want the next Real Housewife of Forsilvra, she's your gal. (of course, she can't get married quite yet, but there's more than likely room to get her betrothed off. Talk to her half-brother. Preferably when he's got the stick out of his tuchus. :P) [PM Cael & Nuala]

Nathanael Ambrosios, 26. He's single, but you'll have to get past his rather crusty exterior. Yeah. That's it. Crusty. I'd call him an Aspie mixed with a need to solve puzzles. Oh, and ladies, good luck trying to figure him out. (Yay, open secret! Yay, Strom!) So, if you don't mind being sworn to secrecy and being Regina's brothe...sister-in-law through marriage, or if you just like lots of Regina's drugs, consider Nathanael. [PM Nicholas & Nathanael]