House Lorterra

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Default 6/13: Jonathon Castell and Rosalie Letalis Mallory

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Jonathon Castell and Rosalie Letalis Mallory. I will be picking using a randomizer and swapping them out, and then in this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Jonathon Castell
Player: Kel

Character: Rosalie Letalis Mallory
Player: Amy
Old 06-14-2011, 11:26 PM
Lynesse Velaryon
love dodecahedron

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

If you could drop your characters into any time period, which ones do you think they would like the most?

What's their favourite food? How about snack?

Do they have a favourite piece of clothing? Least favourite?
Old 06-15-2011, 12:30 AM
Victor Castell
Made of Awesome

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Who is their favorite greek god and why?

If they actually played video games, which one is their favorite?

What is a defining RP moment for this character?

Looking back, what was one of your favorite threads?

What is their bedtime routine?
Old 06-15-2011, 12:53 AM
Jonathon Castell
What darkness lies beneath?

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Quote:
If you could drop your characters into any time period, which ones do you think they would like the most?
I think.. perhaps the 1920s for Jon. He would be one of those guys in zoot suits and shooting a Tommy Gun. He'd definitely be a mobster, plus he would look awesome in a fedora.

Quote:
Jon: My favorite food is date-stuffed pheasant with a side of spinach and dandelion greens cooked in butter and garlic. My favorite snack would be an apple and a hard cheese.

Quote:
Jon: My favorite piece of clothing are my boots. They are comfortable, and stylish, and I can wear them all day. My least favorite is the codpiece. I barely fit into it, even if I did have it specially made, and it chafes.

Quote:
Jon: Who are the Greeks? They have gods? Don't you know that the only gods that exist are the Ursai?

Player: *nudges Jon and rolls eyes* Try reading something other than plant books idiot. *hands over Greek mythology book*

Jon: *looks over it* Ooohh one of YOUR cultures, okay. Um... Dionysus, I think. Sex, plants, and alcohol... can't go wrong with that.

Quote:
Tekken... or Madden

Quote:
I think that the current role play he has going on where he's torturing this prisoner. This is a side of Jonathon that isn't explored too often. He can be sadistic, cruel, but also very methodical in his execution of torture. He isn't squeamish, and he isn't kind. Normally, Jon is considered among the weakest links of the Castell family, often seeming too nice, too unlike a Castell. This particular role-play shows how much like a Castell he actually is, a snake that looks harmless until he strikes.

Quote:
I have to say the confrontation with his brother. He just let it all out, how he felt about Donovan, how he felt when his brother left, how he wanted to be like him, but wasn't, and just how he felt. It was something that he had held inside for a long time, and it really was the first time I could explore Jon's feelings about a lot of things.

Quote:
Jon: I undress, bathe, put on old training breeches to sleep, grab a bottle of wine or whiskey depending on what kind of day it was, and sit at my window to think and drink until I get sleepy. Then I go to bed. If there is a woman in my chambers... then obviously... other things happen, and though there is a bed involved, sleep is the furthest thing from my mind.

~ Jonathon Castell
Old 06-15-2011, 11:56 AM
Eli Ainsley
Lancelot du Lac

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Who is the must influential person in your characters life?

What is your characters favorite place to be? Least favorite?
it's heart break warfare
Old 06-15-2011, 12:33 PM
Roswyn Althalos Lorterra
the best queen EVAH

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

If you character was going to be stranded on a desert island for the next 100 years and they can only have one person with them who would it be and why?

What do you look forward most with RPing with this char now and in the future?
Old 06-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Rosalie Mallory
I am a leaf on the wind...

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Rosalie would probably honestly like the present day, or thereabouts. She'd be all about the internet and being allowed to be self-sufficient.

She's from an island, so she's probably very keen on fish. Throw some veg and spices on/in it, wrap it in a banana leaf and steam it. As snacks go, she loves fruit, and especially berries. A good rule of thumb is: can it stain your lips red or pink? If yes, Rosalie will like it.

Her favorite piece of clothing is actually the dress made from the fabric her sister gave her. Since Regina had such a hand in it, that makes it so incredibly special to her, and, come on, it make her look absolutely gorgeous.

Least favorite would be the stuff she has to wear when she's riding and has to behave like a lady. She's of the opinion that damnit, if she's going to be riding a horse, she wants to be wearing pants, not a billion split skirts.

Poseidon, probably. She's in love with the sea, and feels best when she's close to it. And without him there would be no horses! And Rosalie without her horses, I mean, come on. She may as well be a Mallo--oh wait.

She would love the Dragon Age games. She'd spend hours just walking around, listening to her party banter back and forth. Zevran would be in her party all. the. time.

Defining moment...hmm. I'm not really sure, honestly. Probably when she joined the church. It was one of the first times she actually stood up for herself and did something about her life. She knew it wouldn't fix everything, but she also knew that she would be miserable if she stayed where she was. And, while it got her into way more trouble than she anticipated, it's also really where she honestly began to grow up.

I have to pick one favorite thread?! You're killin me. Um...Hell, I really do like the thread where Larson shoved her into a fountain. It allowed Rosalie to be Rosalie, and not The Rosalie Who Should Behave. I love writing her when she's allowed to be a bit of who she was when she was still on Strom.

Let's see. She checks on Tony, then goes in and undresses, washes her face, brushes her hair and probably braids it since otherwise it's a tangle of knots by morning. Then if Chris is off doing something, she'll put on a shirt or something and crawl into bed and read. If he's there, she'll usually sleep nekkid (if they're at home), and cuddle up to him.

Isadore Bloom influenced Rosalie a lot. She proved that even though life could be utter shit, it didn't have to turn you into a bad person. Then, later, she proved how just because you're a good person, that won't save you from getting brutally murdered. >.>

She loves being by the ocean, but being outside in general is preferable. She HATES being stuck in a carriage.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Jonathon Castell

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Quote:
This is a total no-brainer to anyone who knows Jonathon. His brother and sister are both the most influential. They represent opposing forces to him. His brother Donovan is kind of like his hero. He wants to emulate him, make him proud that he's his brother, and be as strong as he is. Ariana is like.. his conscience and his moral compass. He wants her to be proud of him, too, but for completely separate reasons. She is the reason that he hasn't completely fallen into madness or evil. She's his saving grace.

Quote:
Jonathon's favorite place to be is his greenhouse. It's his private sanctuary, and really the only place he can relax. It's his place to be himself without needs to impress anyone.

His least favorite is the throne room/court. He hates the posturing and the lack of sincerity.

Quote:
If you character was going to be stranded on a desert island for the next 100 years and they can only have one person with them who would it be and why?
Not to toot my character horn, but I think he'd want Sabine with him. While Jon can take care of basic needs, she'd be a source of conversation, beauty, and sex... He doesn't need anything else.

Quote:
I look forward to Jonathon's character development and his complexity. I've only begun to scratch the surface of his depth. He is a character that has a lot of layers. On the one hand he's self-confident and assured of his surroundings. He's nice and he can be a real charmer and a ladies man. He's loving to his sister most of the time, indulgent, even. But on the other, there is this cruel, sadistic side that likes to inflict pain when people hurt his family. Then there is this underlying insecurity when it comes to Donovan. It was hinted at when they had their confrontation, but Jon really wants to make his brother proud, seeing him very much the father-figure aspect. When I created Jonathon as my first character I had no idea how much depth and venom he has inside of him, or how much loyalty he had to Ovador and the Castells. It's really developed over the course of his time on Forsilvra and I look forward to really exploring his personality.

~ Jonathon Castell
Old 06-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Eli Ainsley
Lancelot du Lac

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Ooooh! I have another!

If your character could have a conversation with one other character in Forsilvra, who would it be and why? (Even if they have talked briefly before... I mean sort of someone who they haven't had a chance to really interact with.)
it's heart break warfare
Old 06-17-2011, 01:19 PM
Roswyn Althalos Lorterra
the best queen EVAH

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

I have another too!

If your character could cast anyone to play them in a motion picture about their life, who would it be and why?
Old 06-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Jonathon Castell

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Quote:
If your character could have a conversation with one other character in Forsilvra, who would it be and why?
I'd have to say Serenna Ashpool. They are both interested in plants and dabble in herbalistic medicine and apothecary practices. They would sit down with a bottle of wine and discuss the pros and cons of belladonna use or something. And then Jon would probably try to charm her out of her dress and "Show her his greenhouse" (literally and figuratively) just cus he's THAT guy, too.

Quote:
If your character could cast anyone to play them in a motion picture about their life, who would it be and why?
Hmm... that's actually a tough question. Um...I'd have to say Manolo Cardona (Rollo's PB) because he's got a very similar look and he can totes pull off his bad boy/yet/good heart persona. I've seen the man in Spanish telenovelas. He's great.

~ Jonathon Castell
Old 06-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Rhovanion Selidor
Mr. Nice Guy

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

I think I'm super late to the party, but I have a question!

If your character suddenly inherited a huge sum of money, what would they spend it on?
Old 06-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Rosalie Mallory
I am a leaf on the wind...

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Oh gosh. I'm not sure if Rosalie could tolerate being stuck with one person for forever! Um...well, she would have said Ramira a long time ago, but, well, she's kind of dead. I'm sort of inclined to say Larson Castell. Those two get along smashingly, and when they argue they can beat the shit out of one another and it'd be all better.

I really like rping Rosalie growing up. She started out so young and vulnerable, got broken a few times, and now she's really coming into her own. I look forward to her building her own family, and maybe even fixing the issues she's got with hers. I feel like Rosa will be a really good mum, not only to Tony but to her own eventual children.

If your character could have a conversation with one other character in Forsilvra, who would it be and why? (Even if they have talked briefly before... I mean sort of someone who they haven't had a chance to really interact with.)

Hmmmm...she'd like to actually have the chance to talk to Fletcher Leiham and actually have a legit conversation instead of just "Omg my pony died can you take care of it???". She'd probably have a good chat with Eldon Tyrell.

I'm gonna have to go with the copout answer for this...she'd probably get Kate Beckinsale. She's good at being saucy and adorable and sexy and smart all at the same time (or close to the same time, at any rate).

If your character suddenly inherited a huge sum of money, what would they spend it on?

Oh man! She'd buy new clothes, new tack for her horse, a kitten! She'd save some of it in a secret place or something, she'd get Tony some new toys, she'd send presents to Rex and Regina. She would have donated some to the church, but, well...yeah, no.
Old 06-26-2011, 11:14 PM
Jonathon Castell

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Quote:
Hmm... He'd probably import a lot of exotic plants, and buy presents for Ariana. A good portion of it would probably go to a courtesan and alcohol, too, just because he's very much a bachelor with "needs".

~ Jonathon Castell