Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 2/22: Welcome Back Forsilvra!

Welcome back everyone!!! Wow! We reopen and you guys have flocked back and gotten started so quickly. I am seriously grateful for your love and support! The idea right now is to start off 'smaller' and work with what we have and just write!

But some clean up is needed.

First off: Post who you are keeping here. Then go to here and make sure all the profiles you plan are still in this folder.

Second, if somone wants to take the pb list for me and delete out all the now currently unused ones, post here and I will PM the coded version to you.

Third please look at the wanted character list and post which ones you want to keep on there/think we should keep on there.

Fourth, at this time we are putting Ahestere and Lacharn on hold. If you have characters from these you still want to play, please find a way (or talk to Adam, Jenn, or Friday) to get these characters to one of the other four areas for play. We will help you come up with something. Please note that plot will continue to 'move' in these areas, we just aren't actually going to write it for now, while we want to focus on a few smaller areas.

To note, any old returning members can of course pick up a character they used to play. Simply post here if you want someone or post on the holds. If two people come by and both used to play the same character, it will be first come first serve. We have plenty of characters after all! If the character was only ever played by one person, it will be held for some time for the original player.

Post here with any comments, questions, feed back.

Love you guys!
Old 02-22-2015, 06:26 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

I would like to say as well that I am SO HAPPY with the enthusiasm you guys are showing. I know the past few months have been really hard and changing for everyone but it has been incredible to see how, even during all that time, people reached out and were like "I miss Forsilvra" and "I miss this gang."

Love you all!
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

Thank you to @Rae and @Lukish for help today with updating the information. Please take a look at the playerbases and the house lists to double check your info, as I'm sure they did their best to figure out who did and didn't need to stay.

Please note your Ahestere and Lacharn characters should have been left even if you are dropping them at this time.

<3