The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

Default 6/4: Nye Merrick and Narcisse Fleurant!

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Nye Merrick and Narcisse Fleurant! In this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Nye Merrick
Player: @Adamsama ( @Nye Merrick)

Character: Narcisse Fleurant
Player: @Amy ( @Narcisse Fleurant)
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:28 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

1. Your character can go anywhere on present day Earth. Where do they go and why?

2. What is their favorite way to pass the time?

3. Why do you love this character?

4. Who do you still want to RP this character with?

5. What plot are you looking forward to with this character?

6. Your character ends up in the random dance with any other character in the game... who do they WISH it was?
Old 06-08-2013, 04:10 AM
Mikey

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

For Nye, why the obsession with Vaughans? You realize even their weakest member can kill you in like a billion ways, right?
Old 06-09-2013, 11:40 AM
Adamsama
The Proud Dictator of Nothing

Divine Intervention
Character
Twenty-Four
Nirvana
Omnipotent
Polygamy Mofos
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Adamsama Send a message via MSN to Adamsama

1. Your character can go anywhere on present day Earth. Where do they go and why?

Nye would probably wish to go to Amsterdam to have a really good time. If not Amsterdam, somewhere tropical. But really Nye is just a boy who would enjoy seeing every city and the entertainment it possesses and move onto the next one.

Exploring every inch of the cities he visit and just living free. A close second goes to drinking and dancing.

I think Nye represents a lot of the inner me. While he’s not completely self-absorbed (he has feelings and care about quite a few people), he isn’t afraid to show who he is. He has that sense of liberation to him that he is who he is, and he is not going to deny it in public. Many people carry on a mask in public settings, but Nye really doesn’t. He does really have good intentions and try to live a carefree life with as much fun as he can.

I love Nye more because he is the character I go to when I’m feeling little sad and down. He’s just overall fun.

Who do I want to see more threads with Nye? I would love more “Old Maid” Bianca and Nye. Out of all the provinces, the one character I wouldn’t mind seeing Nye having an interaction with would probably be Everlid and Nye. It would be an interesting combo.

I’m looking forward to Merrick + Nia trip to Ahestere because who knows what trouble Nye is going to stumble into; especially with Nia involved.

6. Your character ends up in the random dance with any other character in the game... who do they WISH it was?

Brangwen… he has never properly dance with her and you know how he feels.

For Nye, why the obsession with Vaughans? You realize even their weakest member can kill you in like a billion ways, right?

“They’re incredibly fun… and I doubt they have any real cause to murder me. Plus who else will educate them on Dynos street dancing? I think we mutually entertain each other…”

From my POV, Nye trusts the Vaughans AND it’s almost like he’s playing with fire. He isn’t the type to get insecure (yet) about not being able to fight. Obviously this is all going to change.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Amy
Master of Distraction

Amy
Character
Old, yo.
Forsilvra
Basically Married
The Mister
N/A
N/A

Quote:
Anywhere and everywhere. She's intrigued by the differences in cultures, so she'd really love to go all over and see how people live their lives. Although she might not linger terribly long anywhere that it gets really cold. ^_-

Quote:
People watching. She's really content to just sit back and observe, whether it's walking through a city or during a social event.

Quote:
Narcisse is a little departure from the sort of character I usually play, which is challenging and fun. I love (and kind of envy) her confidence and poise, and the fact that she's comfortable in her own skin and knows who she is.

Quote:
Oh, lots of people. I'm not sure I could pick out specific characters, but I can say that I'd love to see her in a romantic situation. She hasn't really had anything like that yet, and she's so convinced she's going to have a loveless, duty-based marriage that to have her have any sort of fuzzy feelings would be disarming for her and quite amusing to write, I think.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to the upcoming uncertainty in her life. Narcisse is a woman who feels like she's prepared for what life has in store for her, so I'm excited to see how she'll deal when life throws her some curveballs.

Quote:
I don't know if Narcisse would have anyone specific in mind, but if it were someone tall, dark, and devastatingly handsome she'd hardly complain. Bonus points if he's well-spoken and graceful on his feet.
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy

I don't know if Narcisse would have anyone specific in mind, but if it were someone tall, dark, and devastatingly handsome she'd hardly complain. Bonus points if he's well-spoken and graceful on his feet.

Oh. Like Lucius. *runs*