Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 5/11: Gaius DeLauncey and Aesha Linnet

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Gaius DeLauncey and Aesha Linnet! In this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Gaius DeLauncey
Player: @Wombat ( @Gaius DeLauncey)

Character: Aesha Linnet
Player: @Teagan ( @Aesha Linnet)

(note, sorry about the massive delay on this!)
Old 05-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Adamsama
The Proud Dictator of Nothing

Divine Intervention
Character
Twenty-Four
Nirvana
Omnipotent
Polygamy Mofos
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Adamsama Send a message via MSN to Adamsama

@Wombat

- What do you think of Sean Bean as your play by and does his face suggests he should be killed off eventually like almost every Sean Bean character?
- If you could take over any character and play, who would you choose?

- If you could destroy any city, what city would you choose?

- Kpop or Jpop?

@Teagan

- How are you?

- What’s your favorite color?

- Do you think we should become friends? (Because I definitely like making new friends)

@Gaius DeLauncey

- What is your greatest fear?

- What is your best memory?

- If pizza existed in Forsilvra, would you dig it?

@Aesha Linnet

- What would your reaction be if Saladin pulled the whole killing of the husband to claim the wife routine with your parents? (What a great custom that is…)

- What is your aspiration in life?

- Do you think you act more mature for your age? Is marriage out of the question in the foreseeable future?
Old 05-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Teagan
Witch in the Woods

Teagan
Character
Twenty-Six
Forsilvra
Married
Ragnhall

@Adamsama

Teagan's Answers:

I am especially well, having just this day attended our local Renaissance Festival

My favorite color is green (usually)

And Yes, I believe we should become friends I love having writer friends.

Aesha's Answers:

Ewwww.... No WAY some crazy bastard is going to kill my father and marry my mother (even if he could manage the first part) He'd have to kill me too before I'd see that happen, and my mother would never go for it anyway. She is much too respectable for that sort of thing.

I only wish to live a honorable life that would make my parents proud, and if I could happen to bring my family back together and keep everyone safe and happy in the process, that would be nice too.

No, I do not think of myself as more mature than others my age (but I do ) and Marriage is not out of the question in the foreseeable future as I am currently engaged to the king's brother Prince Bertram. Although, sometimes I wonder if I wouldn't be better off ruling Ahestere on my own when the time coomes for all the good his royal upbringing seems to have done my betrothed.
Teagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

For you both:

What inspires you about this character?

Who do you want to see them become in the future?

What do they eat for breakfast?

What character would you RP with if location wasn't an issue?

Your character is dancing at the next ball with....?

What is their greatest fear?
Old 05-21-2013, 01:59 AM
Wombat

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Quote:
@Wombat

- What do you think of Sean Bean as your play by and does his face suggests he should be killed off eventually like almost every Sean Bean character?
- If you could take over any character and play, who would you choose?

- If you could destroy any city, what city would you choose?

- Kpop or Jpop?
1. Sean Bean was the original playby of Gaius DeLauncey, and it was the first character I assumed when I joined Forsilvra. Naturally, for the sake of continuity and easy, I retained the same playby. I wasn't so sure at first, but since then he has grown on me. All men are mortal, especially ones with Sean Bean as a playby. There are many that would be sad to see him go, for sure. Only fate may know what will become of the good Gaius DeLauncey, with Sean Bean as his pb.

2. If I could take over any character... well I had thought of playing Bertram Fontenot. I even thought of Isabella. I don't really have any urge to take over such characters right now.

3. Wouldn't you like to know which city I plan to destroy in Forsilvra? Oh I will do so, but such secrets are best left hidden. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha. Though for you, I will say Llywarch. Here comes the boom. Bang bang, my lover... shot me down.

4. K-pop. Fantastic baby!

Quote:
@Gaius DeLauncey

- What is your greatest fear?

- What is your best memory?

- If pizza existed in Forsilvra, would you dig it?
1. Gaius fears harm coming to his family, and not being able to protect them. Though he also fears chaos and instability in the realm, as well.

2. Well all of the births of his children were great, he was so happy to be blessed with many children. It is sort of hard to say. He was also proud when he was made Authority of Welfare.

3. Gaius would like his pizza with extra green peppers, onions, pineapple, pepperoni, provolone cheese, ham, bacon, beef, mushrooms... Yeah, it is all food groups in one. He would love it. Especially with many long days in the office.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:06 AM
Wombat

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Quote:

Thank you for the questions Jenn.

1. I like that Gaius is determined and driven to ensure stability in the realm, he is trying to resolve problems by playing hardball among lords and working out arrangements to keep the economy functioning and all in order. He is hard working, and stubborn.

2. Maybe a King Gaius and Queen Isabelle? They would make an awesome couple. Well Gaius is too busy with all the nonsense in the present, what's to say he doesn't get a heart attack? Hopefully things will stabilize and settle down, and he will be able to get more vacation time. He plans to remain at the King's side, unless wife or death parts him from the King.

3. Gaius likes to eat bacon, perhaps too much. Along with omelettes, filled with more bacon and ham and cheese. Though he has been trying to eat more fruit.

4. Who doesn't Gaius rp with? Everyone comes to the Authority of Welfare with hands stretched, but only few get what they want. I'd be interested to see him rp with Bianca Vaughan though. Perhaps Aashiq and Renate some more too.

5. Gaius is dancing at the ball with his wife, Isabelle. Duh. Though he might want to dance with Elanor... she is so young and youthful... And of course he would dance with his daughters, like a good father. But Elanor... Okay, I am just joking about the Elanor things. He is happy with his wife.

6. Well Adam asked that, so refer to previous answer.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Teagan
Witch in the Woods

Teagan
Character
Twenty-Six
Forsilvra
Married
Ragnhall

I am inspired by Aesha's compassion, and her bonds with her family. I have grand utopian ideas with her. I feel like she could become a catalyst for world peace if she tries hard enough.

I would like to see her become the kind of province lady who goes out into the cities and gives food to the needy children, and things like that. Not for political reasons, but simply because she wants to make life better for everyone.

Although it could potentially be fun to see her become more damaged and mean, but I don't feel like it would last very long. It's just not who she is. It would be more of a losing yourself kind of situation.

I think Aesha would normally have maybe an omlette with meat and peppers, a cup of tea, and a plate of fresh fruit.

Right now, Abrielle, Aesha is very worried about her beloved cousin.

Charaters outside of her circle though... I'm not sure, I haven't come across any yet that just screamed at me for Aesha. Mind you, I'm getting to know her better, but I'm still fairly new with her. Maybe someone who could make her heart skip a beat and make her wish that she wasn't engaged. I love romantic drama.

Prince Bertram, of course Aesha would never dishonor her family in public by partaking in scandal. (it would have to catch her completely off guard. Like maybe if someone unexpected were to help her cope with her worries, and very very slowly, she were to realize that she was falling in love with him {or her :O lol})

Aesha's greatest fears are:

disappointing her parents, although as she grows older, she is becoming more independent, and this is becoming less and less of a concern.

and

letting her province fall into entropy when her father passes away, and the responsibilities are left to her

@Jenn
Teagan is offline   Reply With Quote