Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 11/8: Drystan Morgandy and Nessa Montrose

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Drystan Morgandy and Nessa Montrose! In this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Drystan Morgandy
Player: @Kuran ( @Drystan Morgandy )

Character: Nessa Montrose
Player: @Amy ( @Nessa Montrose )
Old 11-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Collette

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

QUESTIONS!

1) What was your inspiration for this character?

2) What are their life long goals?

3) Who are you most looking forwards to having interact with them? What scene are you most looking forwards to playing out?
Collette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Iridia Blanchard
The Rightful Heir

Friday
Character
Twenty
Arbrecht
Betrothed
Corbin Blanchard

1) Favorite thread so far?

2) Who would they most want to have a conversation with in-game, however far-fetched that pairing might be?

3) Favorite food? Past-time?
Iridia Blanchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Drystan Morgandy
The Morgandy That Nobody Talks About

Kuran
Character
None
None
N/A

Send a message via MSN to Drystan Morgandy

Quote:
What was your inspiration for this character?
At first, it was simply because he was on the wanted lists and was of an age similar to what I play best. As I developed him however, he became a troubled teen type, mixed with "I want to be a man" type things in the form of him aiming to become a knight.

Quote:
What are their life long goals?
Mostly Drystan's aims are becoming a knight, that's been his thing since childhood. However, with his recent love life changes, he's gradually becoming more interested in the immediate future, and how he might escape it unscathed.

Quote:
Who are you most looking forwards to having interact with them? What scene are you most looking forwards to playing out?
Hmm. People wise, I can honestly say I don't know. Most of the people's he's interacted with so far have been his immediate family, all of which have been awesome. Scene wise, he's currently in the middle of a bit of a situation regarding the fact that he's in love with his cousin, and (bad idea) told his sister.

Quote:
Favorite thread so far?
This one! It's early, but he's gone from confident guy to a scolded child in the blink of an eye.

Quote:
Who would they most want to have a conversation with in-game, however far-fetched that pairing might be?
The Ossent's (I think) would be fun. A nice clash between their pirateyness and the Morgandy straight lacedness (kind of) on the high seas!

Quote:
Favorite food? Past-time?
Drystan loves chess and apples.
Drystan Morgandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Nessa Montrose
Rose of the Green

Amy
Character
Twenty-Four
The Vandermark
Betrothed
Thelonius Larson DeLauncey

Quote:
What was your inspiration for this character?
Nessa is version of a common character set I almost always end up using. This time around I wanted someone with an inner strength, some issues, and a warm heart. I think it worked!

Quote:
What are their life long goals?
Up until falling in love, Nessa wanted nothing more than to stay with her family, see her siblings married off and happy, and grow old surrounded by the familiarity and comfort of home. Now, however, she has aspirations of family; Nessa is a mothering sort, and so being able to have her own children is something that both thrills and terrifies her.

Quote:
Who are you most looking forwards to having interact with them? What scene are you most looking forwards to playing out?
Hmm...Well, I'm not sure about a specific person, but I'm really curious to find out how Nessa's going to react to going from a somewhat distant, disjointed family to being surrounded by the pack of wolves known as the DeLaunceys. I am absolutely looking forward to the interactions that'll happen there, and more distantly in the future I wanna see Larson squirm when Nessa eventually falls pregnant and tells him. >.>

Quote:
Favorite thread so far?
I...have no idea! There are bits of lots of them that I love, but I'm not sure I could pick a favorite. I love the awkward of her and her father getting into an innuendo battle; I love her interactions with Elanor, how they seem to draw each other out of their own preconceptions. Too much good stuff!

Quote:
Who would they most want to have a conversation with in-game, however far-fetched that pairing might be?
I'm not sure who she would want to talk to, but I think it'd be funny if she were to have a conversation with someone like Renate Fleurant. He comes from such a different place in every single way, I wonder if they'd ever have anything to talk about. She and someone from Lacharn, too, for that same reason. I'm not sure if Nessa would be able to picture a world where it's possible for a man and a woman to be on equal footing. It would be an interesting eye opener for her.

Quote:
Favorite food? Past-time?
Nessa loves bread, straight out of the oven, especially if it's crusty. She'll pull one of the heels off and devour that, and then pick at the hot, fluffy inside until it's gone or she's burned her fingers, and then she eats the hollowed out crust, which is her favorite part.

Past-time...probably riding her horse. She enjoys the freedom, and she was told when she was little that her mom really loved riding, so it makes her feel closer to the memory of her mother.
Nessa Montrose is offline   Reply With Quote