Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 10/2: Jon Fitzwulf and Marcheline DeLauncey

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Jon Fitzwulf and Marcheline DeLauncey. I will be picking using a randomizer and swapping them out, and then in this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Jon Fitzwulf
Player: Gent

Character: Marcheline DeLauncey
Player: Tink
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:31 AM
Stray Cat

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Guilty pleasures anyone? Do they do things like sneeking pudding in the night or letting the dogs sleep on the bed?
Old 10-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

Since we don't have much rp yet, I'll focus more on their profiles and what they want to do:

1. What is their biggest dream?

2. What is one thing they did in the past that they're still embarrassed about?

3. Let it out, who would they really be sexing up right now if Forsilvra had a big character swap.

4. List three characters you can't wait to rp them with!
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Byron

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

To the writers, what was inspiration for your characters?

To the characters, what is your favourite food and colour?
Old 10-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Mango
Resident Editor

THE BANDERSNATCH
Character
FIVE AT HEART
THE HUNDRED ACRE WOOD
DEVOTED BUT SLOW
RP Spouse: Friday
N/A

Jon: What was one thing you liked about your father? What was one thing you didn't like? What was your relationship like with Henry?

Marcheline: Who do you get along with better, your mother or father, and why?
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Duncan Montrose
Iron Seneschal

Aaron
Character
Fifty-One
Forsilvra
Widowed
None
N/A
N/A

Would they like cheeseburgers with American cheese or something else?
Duncan Montrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Jon Fitzwulf

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Guilty pleasures? Well, Jon's a drinker, but he's actually guilty about his love of seashells, collecting them and hiding them away. Very unmanly, very feminine.

Dream? Die in his bed, from old age.
He fell off a horse at The Battle of The White Flow and was saved by his father, luckily.
Alaine is probably Jon's big favourite, either way, but a close second is Eveline DeLauncey.
EDITED: And Nessa Montrose, if he got the chance.

1: Adrien Fontenot
2: Rhiannon Prothero
3: Eveline DeLauncey

Jon's inspiration is Richard II and Robb Stark.

Jon's favourite food is stuffed veal, favourite colour is pink (TELL NOONE).

Jon's relationship with William was complicated. At first, he was always taught to mediate, to compromise and debate, to smile and be aware of every little detail. A very focused upbringing, and so William was more of a taskmaster than a father. If anything, he received less affection even than William's bastards. Then Henry kicked the bucket, and suddenly Jon is spending 75% of his days with William, and he comes to admire him. He sees that drive, that savagery, that lupine cunning, and he respects his father aswell as fears him. In return, William latched on to Jon as his last real heir, and began to show far more affection - pats on the back, educational speeches, praise - to the point that Jon was very much shaken up by William's death. Ultimately, however, Jon hated his father's glare - the way he would look at his entire family and just...not care.

Jon and Henry were good friends, but, again, they were often separated. I wouldn't go as far to say that Jon was Henry's lackey, but he did hero-worship more than a little at times. When Henry died, Jon was hit rather hard, and wept openly in public for awhile after. By William's death, Jon was abit more hardened, so Henry's death was his first really big hit.

Jon would try American Cheese once, atleast, I think.

Last edited by Jon Fitzwulf; 10-10-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Jon Fitzwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Sorry it took so long to get these out. So many questions!!! <3

Guilty pleasures anyone? Do they do things like sneeking pudding in the night or letting the dogs sleep on the bed?
Marchie's would probably be she has a serious addiction to falling in love. Not like true, passionate love but the fluffy-duffy feelings you get. She also has a love for dresses and has them in every color imaginable. Yes, she's probably a bit of a spoiled brat.

1. What is their biggest dream?
Marry a Knight and become the fashion icon of Forsilvra. ….Yes, such an aspiring dream, lol.
2. What is one thing they did in the past that they're still embarrassed about?
Tripping in mud once and getting herself covered in it while trying to learn how to ride a horse. She coincidentally cannot ride a horse to this day.
3. Let it out, who would they really be sexing up right now if Forsilvra had a big character swap.
Arius DeLauncey ….or even Kenneth Montrose.
4. List three characters you can't wait to rp them with!
Gaius DeLauncey, Aurora Fontenot, possibly another one of them Fleurants. :P

To the writers, what was inspiration for your characters?
Caren from Mean Girls and honestly a bit of Sansa Stark from SoIaF series. I originally hated how hardcore stupid Sansa is in the beginning, and Caren is just hilarious in Mean Girls so I wanted to create a stereotypical ditz in medieval times. She is so easily to write because Marcheline has not a care in the world and is oblivious to a lot of things so, she makes for interesting dialogues and such.
To the characters, what is your favourite food and colour?
Marcheline likes tarts of any kind really, preferably raspberry. Her favorite color...boy I have no idea. Probably burgundy, House DeLauncey colors.

Marcheline: Who do you get along with better, your mother or father, and why?
Probably her mother I think. Marcheline adores the fact that her mother is a Princess by birth so I think she tries to immulate her and really just wants to be treated like a princess. She wants the whole knight to sweep her off her feet, live in a big castle and just get serenaded the rest of her life. She thinks her mother had a glamorous life but she is also a daddy's girl. She likes being spoiled. But I think its fair to say she likes both her parents. She just runs to daddy when she wants something mommy won't give her. ;D

Would they like cheeseburgers with American cheese or something else?
I think Marcheline would like her cheesebugers with swiss cheese. Or maybe even munster cheese. =D
Marcheline Forthwind is offline   Reply With Quote