Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 7/26: Conan Vulferam and Everild Vulferam!

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Conan Vulferam and Everild Vulferam! In this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Conan Vulferam
Player: @Sea ( @Conan Vulferam )

Character: Everild Vulferam
Player: @John ( @Everild Vulferam )
Old 07-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Sea
Better to do nothing than do it badly

Player
Character
None
None
N/A

@ Everild:

On a scale of 1 to 10, by how much has your hatred for Corbin grown since the invasion of Mier?

Who would you prefer marrying Ryan Fitzwulf or Corbin Blanchard? :P

@ John:

How does it feel playing the irritating twin?

Don't we have the best twins?
Old 07-26-2013, 11:07 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

I will ask questions but you so don't have the best twins. Lol. ! I play three twins and Adrien has Aurora and she is 10x the extreme of everild!!!!

<3
Old 07-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Everild Vulferam
Bird of a feather

John
Character
None
None

Everild:

1000000000. He CRIPPLED my brother for his stupid war. And I've been locked in the dungeons. And someone tied my hands up. And Niamh's been chained to the wall.

And he crippled my twin.

I'd marry Ryan over him without hesitation. At least he helped Conan, even if he might have done it in the first place.

Even if he left me here to die.

Me:
Excuse me, how does it feel to play the BORING twin?

And we absolutely do.

For Conan:

What would you trade to get mom back?

What would it take to get you in a dress?

For Sea:

How does it feel to be the boring twin?

Who is your favorite character?
Everild Vulferam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Sea

Player
Character
None
None
N/A

For John:

Conan:

1) I'd lose both of my legs and arms to have mom back.
2) It would take the whole world and even more.

Sea:

1) Conan isn't boring! He's just more reasonable than Everild and he's great to play.
2) Favourite on the board or between my characters? I'd say between my characters at this moment I don't have a favourite because I love them all. On the board excluding my characters I'd say my favourite character is a tie between Conor and Ryan.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:13 AM
Lahariel
The Devil's Advocate

Lahariel
Character
Legal
Forsilvra
None
None
N/A

For John & Sea: All politics and common sense aside, which characters in the game do you think would be good marriage matches for the twins and why?

For Conan: Do you believe you'll become an even better banner lord than your father once you take the seat?

For Everild: What has been the hardest thing to deal with in your life thus far?
Lahariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

For both:

1. What is the inspiration for your character?
2. What is your characters greatest fear/greatest hope?
3. Something we might not readily know about your character? (A secret, a preference, a favorite thing?)
4. Why did you pick this particular player base to represent this character?
5. Since Conor (Dad) needs to get married again at some point, who do you think your particular twin would want as a step-mom?
6. How does it feel that you'll never be as cool of twins nor possess such innate twin-ship as Isaac and Iridia Harcourt? Is it painful? Do you accept it now, or do you continue to fight it?

For Everild:
1. Who is your favorite Vulferam family member EXCLUDING your twin, and why?
2. Greatest regret? (if any?)
3. If Everild could escape to any one place in Forsilvra which one would it be?
4. What does Everild see happening in her future, after the Arbrecht conflict? Marriage? Escape? Epic adventures in the mountains?

For Conan:
1. What do you foresee will be Conan's greatest challenge be in the near future, aside from having recently lost Mier, but more on a personal level rather than a political one.
2. Best memory? (Anywhere, with anyone, far past or recent.)
3. If Conan could escape to any one place in Forsilvra, where would it be?
4. If Conan managed to meet all the eligible ladies in Arbrecht, whom do you think would be his preferred mate of choice?
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Sea

Player
Character
None
None
N/A

Lahariel's Questions:

All politics and common sense aside, which characters in the game do you think would be good marriage matches for the twins and why?
I'd have to think that Nikoline Brabant would be a rather good marriage match for Conan. Just based on their personalities and their views of war. As for Everild, I'd have to say even with common sense aside and politics one can't find a good match for her. xD

Do you believe you'll become an even better banner lord than your father once you take the seat?
I don't believe I'll become a better banner lord than my father. There is a limit one can reach in surviving and protecting your family and I feel my father has reached that limit, so I will be his equal.

Friday's Questions:

What is the inspiration for your character?
Samuel de Champlain and Henri IV were the main inspiration for Conan. The invasion of his home, the never ending wars between the families of Arbrecht just felt pretty similar to the religious wars in France between the Protestants and the Catholics that I ended up building Conan's future development under the inspiration of Samuel de Champlain and Henri IV.

What is your characters greatest fear/greatest hope?
Conan's greatest fear is failing at his duties. The whole emotional breakdown that occurred during and after Thomas invasion of Mier shows how scared he is of not being up to his duties. As for his greatest hope, that would be an end to the bloodshed on Arbrecht.

Something we might not readily know about your character? (A secret, a preference, a favorite thing?)
Conan isn't a supporter of the united Forsilvra kingdom. In his view the king is merely a symbol that people have uphold with time, but don't actually pay much attention to. The numerous wars in Arbrecht and the very little implication of the king in them just strengthen Conan opinion on the impracticality of a foreign king.

Why did you pick this particular player base to represent this character?
Simply because Lah had suggested him and I felt he had an appearance that went well with the objectives I had for him.

Since Conor (Dad) needs to get married again at some point, who do you think your particular twin would want as a step-mom?
Conan doesn't really have an opinion on such a matter. His father is free to marry who he wants, however, Conan will never call her mom or step-mom. His mother can't be replaced.

How does it feel that you'll never be as cool of twins nor possess such innate twin-ship as Isaac and Iridia Harcourt? Is it painful? Do you accept it now, or do you continue to fight it?
Pfft, Conan and Everild are much cooler. End of story. :P

What do you foresee will be Conan's greatest challenge be in the near future, aside from having recently lost Mier, but more on a personal level rather than a political one.
Marriage will be his greatest challenge. He doesn't want to be a bad husband yet he already feels that he's starting off as a bad husband due to his crippled leg and the fact he never actually truly loved someone else other than his family before. Overcoming his doubts and fears of not being good enough for whoever becomes his wife will be his greatest challenge.

Best memory? (Anywhere, with anyone, far past or recent.)
All the trips he took with his twin sister out into the clan villages around Mier. These moments of freedom from who they were are the best he holds right now.

If Conan could escape to any one place in Forsilvra, where would it be?
Nowhere, Conan's heart is in Mier and he doesn't feel the urge or need to go elsewhere. The mountains hold everything he needs in his life and that's enough for him.

If Conan managed to meet all the eligible ladies in Arbrecht, whom do you think would be his preferred mate of choice?
I wouldn't be able to say at this moment who he would prefer. He'd probably be mostly interested in Nikoline or Cecily.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:14 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

I'll read everything in a bit but....

For Sea/Conan

1. Do you have your sights set on any pretty girls? Pretend you can see the entire kingdom.

2. How do you feel about Corbin and how do you deal with that twin.

3. Friday is wrong. Kenna/Kenneth are the best twins. Just cuz I said so. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

4. Would you kill Thomas and Ryan if you could?

For John/Everild

1. WHAT THE FUCK DOES CORBIN HAVE TO DO TO WIN YOUR LOVE?

2. Do you think you'll ever get married and not bite his head off?

3. Who is your favorite cousin?

4. What has been the best thing about writing a girl?
Old 07-30-2013, 12:45 AM
Julio Valdez
The Determined Shark

Player
Character
Twenty
Forsilvra
Single
None
N/A
N/A

Do you have your sights set on any pretty girls? Pretend you can see the entire kingdom.

Conan doesn't have his sights set on any girls at the moment. Even when his own father asked him what he was searching for in a girl he was unable to answer because he just hasn't thought about it.

How do you feel about Corbin and how do you deal with that twin.

How Conan feels about Corbin at this particular moment is a rather complicated situation. He doesn't deny that he appreciated the time spent with Corbin before he showed his identity to the whole province. However, since the invasion of Mier he's been debating on Corbin and his actions. As for how to deal with Everild, Conan just does. How he does it, is unknown to him. xD

Friday is wrong. Kenna/Kenneth are the best twins. Just cuz I said so. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

I demand a popular vote on the best set of twins that way we'll all have a clear answer for our hearts and minds!

Would you kill Thomas and Ryan if you could?

No. While Conan might not appreciate Thomas for crippling him, his hate for the man isn't strong enough to shut his mind to the murder he'd commit. As for Ryan, the man has done nothing to Conan to even have Conan think of committing such an act to him. xD
Julio Valdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:53 AM
John
Bitchgobblet Potatos

Player
Character
None
None
N/A

LAH:
For John & Sea:
"For Conan, whatever bitch won't have a problem with him spending more time wtih me. For me -- I don't need a husband. I'm married to my home."

For Everild:
"Losing Mommy."

---
FRIDAY:
For both:

1. What is the inspiration for your character?
I don't really have one. When I pick characters up, I usually try and focus them around a core personality trait and let it come from there. In this case, Everild was my first serious female character. I brought her to life through her history, as you can tell by the length.
2. What is your characters greatest fear/greatest hope?
Greatest Fear is unrelenting loneliness, Greatest Hope is to find the fountain of youth and freeze her family in time, so she could be ten forever.
3. Something we might not readily know about your character? (A secret, a preference, a favorite thing?):
Everild is a Nymphomaniac

Everild is really transparent, to be honest -- Nothing really comes to mind. You might not know she wishes she could be more relaxed and laid back like her brother, sometimes, I guess.

4. Why did you pick this particular player base to represent this character?
Lahariel picked it, which -- as far as I know -- had to do with the fact she is actually the characters age and has the same initials of Logan Lerman.
5. Since Conor (Dad) needs to get married again at some point, who do you think your particular twin would want as a step-mom?
"WHY DOES HE HAVE TO GET MARRIED HE HAS SIX CHILDREN YOU HORNY BITCH."
6. How does it feel that you'll never be as cool of twins nor possess such innate twin-ship as Isaac and Iridia Harcourt? Is it painful? Do you accept it now, or do you continue to fight it?

This is a joke, right? I brought those twins into this world.
I can take them out.

For Everild:
1. Who is your favorite Vulferam family member EXCLUDING your twin, and why?:
"Uhm you forget to exclude my dad, so you lose."
2. Greatest regret? (if any?)
She would ALMOST regret going to grab her ball, but since Conan was captured anyway she really has no regrets that she has any right to actually have.

She's pretty regretful that she hasn't had as much time with her father as she wanted or her mother.
3. If Everild could escape to any one place in Forsilvra which one would it be?
Her Sanctuary near Mier. "You mean escape from the dungeons, right?!"
4. What does Everild see happening in her future, after the Arbrecht conflict? Marriage? Escape? Epic adventures in the mountains?:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOING BACK TO NORMAL AND MAKING SURE DAD CAN'T EVER GO TO WAR AGAIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY."

----
JENN:
For John/Everild

1. WHAT THE FUCK DOES CORBIN HAVE TO DO TO WIN YOUR LOVE?
IDK if he could, really. Everild holds him responsible for her fathers stress and her twin's maiming, as well as the poor treatment that was inflicted upon her and the other vulferam prisoners. She also blames him for his sisters death since he probably had her husband killed and was too busy drinking when she needed him.

Saving her in Mier will probably go quite a way in at least earning respect from her -- but love? I don't really know what he could do to earn that from her, unless he could bring her mother back or heal Conan. She's really fickle!

2. Do you think you'll ever get married and not bite his head off?
"Not unless he comes and lives in Mier with me! They do it in Lacharn! I would be the Heir there, too -- not that I want that!"

3. Who is your favorite cousin?
"Rioghnach, even if she does like Corbin!"

4. What has been the best thing about writing a girl?
The emotional freedom, without a doubt. This girl gets away with SO much shit none of my boys would.

John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:36 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

So I've got it. The worst possible torture for any characters in this game:

WEDDING BELLS for Corbin and Everild.

//peace out.

--------------

Kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea
I demand a popular vote on the best set of twins that way we'll all have a clear answer for our hearts and minds!
Actually we did this and Lex and Larson won, and I bet that they'd probably win again. Because in the end, who doesn't love Lex and Larson???

@Amy @Kiera
Old 07-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Lahariel
The Devil's Advocate

Lahariel
Character
Legal
Forsilvra
None
None
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
So I've got it. The worst possible torture for any characters in this game:

WEDDING BELLS for Corbin and Everild.

//peace out.

@Amy @Kiera

Daddy does not approve.
Lahariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:46 PM
Kiera
Allons-y!

Kiera
Character
Mega-Old
Forsilvra
Married
Some guy

Send a message via AIM to Kiera Send a message via Skype™ to Kiera

Thelonius and Tiberius are the best! (But I may be a bit biased.) <3!
Kiera is offline   Reply With Quote