Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 6/29: Veral Hallewyn and Adamaris de Valle

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Veral Hallewyn and Adamaris de Valle! In this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Veral Hallewyn
Player: @MrS (@ Veral Hallewyn)

Character: Adamaris de Valle
Player: @Kiera (@Adamaris de Valle)
Old 06-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

For the character:

What do you for your bedtime routine?

Who was your real first love crush?

What is the hardest decision you have ever made?

What is the goofiest thing you like to wear?

For the Player:

What is your favorite thing about playing this character?

Who do you see your character bonding with in the future?

If you could RP this character anywhere else on the board besides their home province, where would it be and why?
Old 06-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

For the writers:

#1: Your favorite thing about Forsilvra?
#2: Which province is your favorite and why?
#3: Best/favorite thread you've written and why (with any of your characters!)

For Veral/MrS:

#1: Best thing about being a Hallewyn? Worst thing?
#2: Inspiration for this character?
#3: What's the biggest challenge Veral is facing now?
#4: What is one thing Veral would like to do he hasn't had the chance to yet?

For Adamaris/Kiera:
#1: Inspiration for this character?
#2: Who, thus far, is the biggest influence on Adamaris?
#3: Who have you not had the chance to write with Adamaris that you'd like to/have already but maybe want a better opportunity to write with?
#4: Who is her favorite sibling?
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Kiera
Allons-y!

Kiera
Character
Mega-Old
Forsilvra
Married
Some guy

Send a message via AIM to Kiera Send a message via Skype™ to Kiera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
For the character:
What do you for your bedtime routine?
"Depending on the day I usually hop into bed after braiding my hair and washing my face. My attire we shall not discuss as it's not entirely lady-like to do so."

Quote:
For the character:
Who was your real first love crush?
"I can't kiss and tell! I suppose though, every young ladies first crush is their father right? I know I usually drive him to drink I do love him dearly."

Quote:
For the character:
What is the hardest decision you have ever made?
"Honestly? I can give you the third hardest decision. Every day I make choices and keep secrets. It's difficult to say everything about myself and I'm sorry for this. For the most part it is hardest to help my sisters. I love each one dearly and it's difficult to keep positive when I think they're making mistakes."

"I apologize. It's not exactly the answer you wanted. But every girl has her secrets. You know."

Quote:
For the character:
What is the goofiest thing you like to wear?
"I have a dress that's all stripes. I'm sure Dahlia hates when I wear it. It is pretty tacky but it's so comfortable that I just love it!"

Quote:
For the Player:
What is your favorite thing about playing this character?
Adamaris is so filled with life and a desire for adventure. If it's exciting she'll do it without a second thought to the consequences. She loves to cause trouble and stir up a fair amount of fun when she's bored. On the other hand she's tortured. She's made some life choices that she's not proud of but she's strong and she knows what needs to be done. Mara loves her sisters to the end and she'd do anything for any one of them. The same goes for her mother but she has always had the strongest motivation when it comes to driving her father insane.

She's just way too much fun!

Quote:
For the Player:
Who do you see your character bonding with in the future?
As a few plans I have for her are still a bit raw I'm not entirely sure. I can say that she is so incredibly outgoing that the door for friendship is wide open!

Quote:
For the Player:
If you could RP this character anywhere else on the board besides their home province, where would it be and why?
OH! Gosh. I suppose EVERYWHERE isn't a good answer huh? I think she'd end up having a fair amount of fun in Ahestere. Getting sunburned and buying all the clothes and jewelry that catch her eye. Then later eating spicy foods and getting drunk with the locals! Sounds like a plan right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
For the writers:
#1: Your favorite thing about Forsilvra?
Hmmm ... I enjoy the room we have for personal plots while the Admin run board wide events. It allows me a small amount of laziness and freedom all at the same time! I love the diversity of characters and even sometimes the clash of personalities. Most of all I enjoy that the Admin team has always been so flexible with me. When I've had issues they've always been there to help and help me work around roadblocks to get my characters where they need to be. I have never been told 'No' without them offing a why and alternate options for my characters. We have so many creative players to write with as well and I love that there's always someone around to cause a ruckus with!

Quote:
For the writers:
#2: Which province is your favorite and why?
I'm sure you're all expecting this answer but you guys have to know already that my heart is in The Vandermark! Not just because I have such a character investment there but because I feel the best threads have happened there. Or it could be because I love Thelonius and Adamaris that much that their home is my love.

Quote:
For the writers:
#3: Best/favorite thread you've written and why (with any of your characters!)
I still think, hands down, ANY of the threads having to do with the shipwreck are my favorites but the two that still stand out are Thelonius giving Evie her birthday gift and the one I'm working on now where Thelonius asks Ness to marry him.

Oh. I'm sorry. You wanted me to pick one? Fries. That's impossible! <3!

Quote:
For Adamaris/Kiera:
#1: Inspiration for this character?
Well I wasn't the first one to write Mara but thankfully when I picked her up she was still a bit raw that I could mold her to my liking. I kept a lot of the original profile ideas and one or two of her original secrets that I thought were really funny. After that I built on her, I wanted her to be something I haven't had before, a wild card. I wanted someone that could do anything and as long as there was a small amount of booze involved she'd never be OOC. I guess I just wanted someone to rebel with and always be able to cause some trouble at any dinner party large or small!

Quote:
For Adamaris/Kiera:
#2: Who, thus far, is the biggest influence on Adamaris?
A tough one! I think as she grew up her parents had a huge impact on her attitude. Her father, always loving, always there for them even when they were flailing over something as simple as a bug on their mirror or a scraped knee! But I think she learned the most from Idabel. Her mothering taught Adamaris that family is something precious and it should be treated as such. That each sister should love one another in a way unlike any other.

As she got older the influence switched to Dahlia. Both her older sisters were quite majestic if you asked Mara and she wanted to be just like them! After their eldest sister died, Mara clung to Dahlia and desired to learn her strength and grace. She was never too successful though, she did learn a lot from her sister, but still driven by a fair amount of emotions she'll never have a perfect poker face but she'll still be the life of the party!

Quote:
For Adamaris/Kiera:
#3: Who have you not had the chance to write with Adamaris that you'd like to/have already but maybe want a better opportunity to write with?
Conor .... <.< Any of Mango's characters ... >.>

I have yet to actually write a thread with Latara for Mara/Idabel but that's my fault and I will fix that when I'm done with this here postie! Gosh what would happen if she was let loose on the Brabant guys? I already know what would happen if she were in the Hollows!

Sorry I went off on a tangent ... <3

Quote:
For Adamaris/Kiera:
#4: Who is her favorite sibling?
She loves all of her sisters but she is most attached to Dahlia.

-----

Thanks @Jenn and @Friday for getting the ball rolling! Next!

Last edited by Kiera; 07-15-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Kiera is offline   Reply With Quote