Name: Teagan

[Public Application]

Character Name: Zorion Elias Naderi
Character Age: 39
Birthday (including year): November 13, 202
Current Location: Avanesta
House [Birth and Marriage if applicable]: Naderi

[This Section Only Required if Making a New House]
Banner Appearance: A Golden Spiral with a single droplet of water at the center on a blue background.
House Words: In the center of it all, the sea swells to meet us
House Description
House Naderi was once the ruling family of a dwindling tribe in the deserts of Ahestere. Their people were starving in the deserts and could not seem to keep cool enough to survive. They watched as dozens dropped off each day, succumbing to the harsh effects of the elements, and they wept. The ruler was a good man, who cared deeply for the losses of his people, and he was determined to find them a place of respite. Day after day, he sent his men off into the distance, some came back, and others were never seen again. Finally, one returned and led the community to water. It looked like salvation, until they discovered that the water was filled with salt. Mothers cried out in fear for their children, but the place was still a positive change from where they had been.

The Ancient Naderi King was quick to realize this. His people learned to fish and to boil the water to make it pure, and the breeze that came off of the sea kept them much cooler. Soon enough, Avanesta became a home. When the Linnets came, Naderi pledged his fealty to them, and fought by their side whenever the need arose.

The Naderi men are known for their intimidating size and strong build .With their copper colored skin and often black eyes, everything about their appearance haunts everyone they meet. They generally do not fight unless provoked though. They are men of honor. The women tend to be somewhat less dainty than others, although they are still known to have a terrifying beauty. While they are not afforded the same respect as the men, Naderi women are no less frightening.

Although they have accepted Quintism with the rest of the province, the Naderis still honor traces of the religion their ancestors followed. Every few generations, a young girl of the line will be chosen to be groomed to become a prophet known as a visionary, and this is considered a great honor. She will serve the head of the household as a member of his counsel until the end of her days, and she will not be allowed to marry. This practice is common enough among the Naderis and their Vassals though that the girl will not be alone on her path, she will have companions who serve other families in the same way.

Player Base: Joe Manganiello
Appearance:
Personality:
Zorion Naderi is a force to be reckoned with. After his older brother Belmiro fell to the plague, Zorion took over as Head of his house along with his wife, Kemena, upon which time Belmiro's widow and young daughter became wards of the house. He has always been determined to uphold his family's honor by any means necessary. He is more of a fighter than most in his family can claim to be. He is ruthless and brutal when he needs to be, but he also has a soft side. This side mostly only shows through with his family, especially his young daughter Nasha. Because his father was murdered, he holds anyone outside the family as an enemy unless and until they prove to him otherwise, but once you have his friendship he will be the most loyal friend you could ever have.

He tries to maintain an appearance of being tough skinned, but deep down he is an insecure and jealous individual. He doesn't share his thoughts with many, as he finds it very difficult to put trust in anyone. On the other side of that, he can also be very impulsive, which can manifest as romanticism or war mongering depending on the situation. Either way, he tends to get what he wants.

History: [publicly known character history]

Zorion was only fourteen when his father was murdered. When the servants found the stab wounds in Zeusefís back, all three of his sons made a pact to find and seek revenge on their fatherís killer. Zorion was always skilled with a blade, and enjoyed his training very much. It was one of the few things that made him feel in control. With the pact he delved deeper into his training, immersing himself day in and day out. He ate drank and dreamed of fighting. He still trains every morning and night, but at this point it is more out of routine than vengeance. He begins and ends each day with a swim and spends most evenings sparring. He is always preparing for some unknown threat looming on the horizon.

The search drove Belmiro mad. He chose his own daughter Anahi to be trained to become the houseís Visionary, because he believed she would be safest away from home until the killer was found, but he never was. Zorionís older brother became obsessed. In the last years of his life, Belmiro was convinced that he had found the murderer. He spent hours poring over their fatherís old journals, and Zorion could only watch his descent. After Belmiro was taken by the plague, Zorion wrote off his ramblings and took up his post, determined to return life in Avanesta to a state of normalcy. He released Anahi from her training and put Lydia in her place. He felt that the daughter of his more level headed brother would be better suited to serve the family.

Zorionís mother is a cousin to the missing Lady Abrielle, and so he feels a stronger obligation than most to see Nabaris retained in the rightful hands. In her old age, Phaedra has developed dementia and speaks of crazy things. Zorion has come to believe that it is due to all the chaos around her and that if he can somehow bring her peace, he will have his mother back. He also enjoys the company of Lord Aashiq and would count him among his friends. Under this combination of circumstances, Zorion has no reason and no intention to turn his back on his Lord. Although he can be a bit unpredictable at times, he will likely stick with house Linnet through whatever may come.

Baby Sister Morela was the last to marry even at the age of sixteen. Since then, she has been unable to bear children save for one daughter born when she was twenty one years of age, whom her husband claimed was a bastard when he discarded her and sent her back to Avanesta in favor of a new woman. Zorion takes great offense to this attack on his sister's honor, and plans to refute the claims by any and all possible means.

Writing Sample: [Please include 2-3 paragraphs as a writing sample.

When Zorion first met Noemi, he was in awe that his counsel expected him to marry someone so young, but in time he came to realize that she was not as naive as he would have thought. Thinking back on those days, he rested his hand upon her cheek and saw the intensity in her eyes. She was always so alert, and she was strong. She could probably best him in a fight if she really wanted to, but this was not a time for such things. It was their anniversary, and tonight he had a gift for her.

"Come my love," He beckoned, leading her out to the shore. He loved spending time with her on the coast, watching the dolphins play as he basked with his wife in the moonlight. This is where he had caught his first glimpse of her softer side. It was a week after their wedding when she had finally let her guard down, and he hoped that he could recreate that moment tonight. He had a servant lay out a blanket and a small silken canopy, and they sat beneath it. Noemi snuggled against his chest, and Zorion took in a deep breath, fiddling with the silver necklace behind his back. Seven years together and he still felt like a adolescent boy trying to woo his first crush. Well, he thought, Here goes nothing.

[Time Line Events]

199 Belmiro is born
202 Zorion is born
205 Tiago is born
206 Zurina is born
209 Morela is born
216 Zeusef is dies
220 Married to Kemena Torosian
221 Zador is born
224 Benat is born
225 Nasha is born
227 Lysander is born
230 Kemena dies
232 Belmiro dies
232 Zorion takes over as Lord of Avanesta
233 Zorion takes Noemi as his second wife
235 Lirain is born
241 Game Start

Family Genealogy:
  • <strike>Zeusef Naderi</strike> -- Phaedra Laroche
    • <strike>Belmiro Naderi</strike> -- Candace Hughes
      • Anahi Naderi
    • Zorion Naderi -- <strike>Kemena Torosian</strike>
      • Zador Naderi
      • Benat Naderi
      • Nasha Naderi
      • Lysander Naderi
      -- Noemi Acosta
      • Lirain Naderi
    • Tiago Naderi -- Arima Torosian
      • Naiara Naderi (twin)
      • Orrin Naderi (twin)
      • Lydia Naderi
    • <strike>Zurina Naderi -- Zhubin Mazarion</strike>
      • Naveed Mazarion
      • Samira Mazarion
    • Morela Naderi [Husband Name]
      • Izabel

Last edited by Zorion Naderi; 06-14-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

kill. me.

so. hot.
@John then me then @Jenn?
Old 06-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

SO HOT
@John @Deek and Me

(man, you are the heir of Ahestere too Teagan! LOL)
Old 06-13-2013, 07:07 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

OH also will need geno fixed/ actual banner added/ send us your secrets ! <3
Old 06-13-2013, 07:10 PM
John
Bitchgobblet Potatos

Player
Character
None
None
N/A

approved when the admins say so!!

Old 06-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Teagan
Witch in the Woods

Teagan
Character
Twenty-Six
Forsilvra
Married
Ragnhall

Lol what can I say? I love this province
Can somebody help me out with geno format? I can fix the rest in a minute. Also.. no secrets yet... Sorry I forget about that part cause I put everything out in the open lol... I'll let you guys know if any come up though

Old 06-13-2013, 07:31 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

The only question I had was if all the kids were from the second wife or not. If not, I need to edit this some. Can you specify?

• <strike>Zeusef Naderi -- Phaedra Laroche</strike>
    • <strike>Belmiro Naderi</strike> -- Candace Hughes
      • Anahi Naderi
    • Zorion Naderi -- <strike>Kemena Torosian</strike>
      -- Noemi Acosta
      • Zador Naderi
      • Benat Naderi
      • Nasha Naderi
      • Lysander Naderi
      • Lirain Naderi
    • Tiago Naderi -- Arima Torosian
      • Naiara Naderi (twin)
      • Orrin Naderi (twin)
      • Lydia Naderi
    • <strike>Zurina Naderi -- Zhubin Mazarion</strike>
      • Naveed Mazarion
      • Samira Mazarion
    • Morela Naderi [Husband Name]

HTML Code:
[LIST][*]<strike>Zeusef Naderi -- Phaedra Laroche</strike>[LIST][*]<strike>Belmiro Naderi</strike> -- Candace Hughes[LIST][*]Anahi Naderi[/LIST][*]Zorion Naderi  -- <strike>Kemena Torosian</strike>[INDENT]-- Noemi Acosta [/INDENT][LIST][*]Zador Naderi  [*]Benat Naderi[*]Nasha Naderi [*]Lysander Naderi[*]Lirain Naderi[/LIST][*]Tiago Naderi -- Arima Torosian[LIST][*]Naiara Naderi (twin)[*]Orrin Naderi  (twin)[*]Lydia Naderi[/LIST][*]<strike>Zurina Naderi -- Zhubin Mazarion</strike>[LIST][*]Naveed Mazarion[*]Samira Mazarion[/LIST][*]Morela Naderi [Husband Name][/LIST][/LIST]
Old 06-13-2013, 07:38 PM
Tiago Naderi

Ragnhall
Character
None
None

Thanks Jenn,

No, most of his kids were Kemena's

Lirain is Noemi's only child

<3

I think I can do it from what you gave me though
Old 06-13-2013, 07:40 PM
Zorion Naderi
House Naderi

Teagan
Character
None
None

Oops, forgot I had switched to work on Tiago :P
Old 06-13-2013, 07:40 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago Naderi View Post
Thanks Jenn,

No, most of his kids were Kemena's

Lirain is Noemi's only child

<3

I think I can do it from what you gave me though
Yup! You just need to move the 'indent' part down between the appropriate kids and you're golden!

LOL, YOU MAKE THAT BOY DO IT TEAGAN.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:46 PM
Zorion Naderi
House Naderi

Teagan
Character
None
None

okay I think I got it! <3
Old 06-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Deek

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Approved!

True Blood men as Ahestere lords FTW.
@Jenn
Smoke and drink and swear
It's my problem, it's my problem
If I feel the need to hide
And it's my problem if I have no friends
And feel I want to die
Old 06-14-2013, 01:24 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

@Teagan

I would ask for more history. At his age, I feel you can have 2-3 developed events in his life to describe.

How was his father murdered? Was the killer ever brought to justice or has this plagued Nadir and his family all their lives? He was 14. Did he watch the execution? Who in the family found the body? How did that impact him?

How did he feel about being thrust into leadership? Did he take to it well?

based on the timeline, he was 14 when his father was killed. I'd expect he would have had military training by then? Experiences with the Scimitar? Did he enjoy fighting? What are his hobbies?

Did he travel around Ahestere?

How does he feel about House Linnet and his relationship there?
Old 06-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Zorion Naderi
House Naderi

Teagan
Character
None
None

How'd I do?
Old 06-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Perfect <3

ACCEPTED!

All required parties have approved your profile and you may now post.

Links of Importance

Profile Set Up Directions - Read this to ensure you do everything required to properly set up your character profile. Ensure your character's display name is the proper color.

Plot Pages Forum - Swing by here to make your plot page and post on others

Province Plot Threads - Contain the timeline for each province. Use this to ensure your character starts in the right place.