Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 3/2: Aiden Faerald and Sequin Fleurant Faerald

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Aiden Faerald and Sequin Fleurant Faerald! In this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Aiden Faerald
Player: Luke @Luke ( @Aiden Faerald )

Character: Sequin Fleurant Faerald
Player: Angie @celestial flight ( @Sequin Faerald )
Old 03-06-2013, 08:42 AM
Tysilio Faerald
Everyone's favourite uncle

Marty
Character
Thirty-Eight
Caelain
Married
Elwen Kyffin
N/A

Two Faeralds!

A few questions primarily for Aiden:
- Any chance we're going to see Aiden propose to Melari soon? If not, what will need to happen before he does?
- Will Aiden ever get over his traumatic experiences in the Cemric War?
- And because I like hypothetical scenarios: we've spoken in a thread about the fact that Aiden currently doubts he will be remembered well. At this point, how do you imagine the chroniclers and scholars will reflect on Aiden's time as High Lord say, a hundred years from now?

"When I swore that from that day on, for all the days of my life, I would be true to my people and keep the King's peace, shield the weak and judge justly, I accepted a heavy burden. It's never been heavier on me than in the past month. But I must keep bearing it, if only because somebody has to and I was born to do so."
Tysilio Faerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

Aiden:

1. How are you preparing yourself for your future as province lord?
2. What is the scarest moment you've had in your life?

Sequin:

1. How did you deal with the change from Ahestere to Caelain?
2. What is the biggest challenge of being a mother of twins? (yes *I* went there)

Both:

1. Name three characters in the game that your character probably won't get to interact with much but you wish they could and why.
2. Tell us your biggest motivation to write for this character?
3. What are you most looking forward to next?

Players:
1. What do you like best about Forsilvra?
Old 03-09-2013, 04:10 PM
celestial flight

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Sequin:

1) The cultural values. In Enos, there is tremendous placed on beauty and the power of beauty. In Caerthynas, there is no such emphasis. This is not to say that the people within Caerthynas do not care for their physical appearance, just that they don't put as much stock in it. The Faeralds, from what I can tell, focus more on duty.

2) Everything happens two fold! ... Sometimes, anyway. In a way, I think it'd be easier if all of the bad things happened at the same time and all the good things happened at the same time. Instead, Florys will be perfectly content while his sister is completely miserable. It's an interesting balancing act!

Both:

1) I'll have to get back to you on the three characters! Need to think about it!

2) Her family, and I do mean all of her family. Some aspects of the family are very challenging, but ... I want her happy and I want her family to be happy. That is my ultimate goal for her and them.

3) This ties in with the previous question: happiness. I want Sequin finally content.

Players:

1) The people.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:00 PM
CyanoticSparkle

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

For Aiden:

- does he aspire to be like anyone, or his own man?
- what is his greatest dream?

For Sequin:

- Two kids enough or does she want more?
- Would she ever want anyone beyond her immediate family to know how well she can sing?

For players:

- Favorite character in Forsilvra to write?
- who would you thread with if you could make any situation happen?
- best moment so far for your character?
Old 03-12-2013, 02:30 PM
celestial flight

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Sequin:

1) I think, for now, two children is enough. Maybe she'll want more in the future, but only after she has a better handle on things.
2) I think, secretly, Sequin has always wanted to be a performer in front of a large group of people, but the opportunity has never presented itself.

Both:

1) This is a hard question! I think it all depends on my mood. Maximus, for watching him try to do the right thing after doing the right thing for so long. Bryn, for a guy that is trying to keep his family together while also looking out for himself. Sequin, because she has such an interesting family. Jessamyn, because she such a saucy and sassy lady! Nicholas, for all of his ambitions and charm. Kaye, because playing a silent sentinel is an interesting and enjoyable challenge. Arianne, for a woman that is clearly struggling between being an aloof princess and an actual human being. Erik, for I am still feeling him out. Bruce, for feeling out his changes. I am very much looking forward to see what kind of man he'll become.

So, I guess to answer your question... I have something to like in all of them.

2) LOL. I'd love for Nicholas Remington to meet with the King to peddle his wines. But for Sequin herself? Hmm. Richard, the man that threw her heart away, just to have some closure and allow her heart to actually open again.

3) Standing up for her sister, I think.

Last edited by celestial flight; 03-12-2013 at 02:36 PM.