Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 2/16: Jagar Brabant and Josephine DeLauncey

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Jagar Brabant and Josephine DeLauncey! In this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Jagar Brabant
Player: @Adamsama ( @Jagar Brabant )

Character: Josephine DeLauncey
Player: @Latara ( @Josephine DeLauncey )
Old 02-17-2013, 07:39 AM
CyanoticSparkle

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

For both of you:

- Was there a particular inspiration or idea that sparked you to craft this character?

- What puts you in the mindset to write this character? Is there a particular mood, or song?

- What is your favorite aspect of your character's personality?

Thanks for taking the time to answer. :-)
Old 02-17-2013, 10:40 AM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

For Both:

-- Greatest vice/greatest virtue?
-- If this character as born into another family, with whom do you think they'd most fit?
-- Your character finds themselves once more at a luxurious ball. Like in a movie, the room starts to part, the music fades and the spotlight falls upon -- whom? Which character (played, un-played, dead, crush/love/etc.) does the spotlight fall on?

For Jager:

-- What do you perceive Jager's biggest challenge ahead in-game?
-- What is a great desire of Jager that he hopes to achieve?

For Josephine:

-- Outside her twin (hehe) who is Josephine most like in the very-abundant DeLauncey family? And the most opposite with?
-- Josephine had recently been parted with her twin, Marcheline, whom is going to live in Demere. How does Jo feel about Liam/this change in her life, honestly?
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:23 PM
Latara
life is not a song

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

From @CyanoticSparkle

Quote:
- Was there a particular inspiration or idea that sparked you to craft this character?
Josie is one of two of my characters in this game that are direct ports of Forsilvra V. 1 characters. Rhiannon Severne was my fave as everyone who was there is I'm sure well aware, and so I knew that with the reboot I at least wanted her (and Lyneth!) still around. As for what ideas that I had initially that led to her creation, it was mostly because House Severne was so badass and this is why she had to be a DeLauncey here because HOUSE DELAUNCEY IS THAT BADASS.

Quote:
- What puts you in the mindset to write this character? Is there a particular mood, or song?
She's probably one of the easiest characters for me to get in the mindset to post for. I'm not one who soundtracks a lot for characters although I wish I were more because I love having theme songs!

Quote:
Any time I can get her into trouble I do, LOL. I just love putting her in crisis mode because she's a very emotional character.

From @Friday
Quote:
Greatest vice is probably being a hopeless romantic. Virtue is loyalty.

Quote:
-- If this character as born into another family, with whom do you think they'd most fit?
Probably one of the Caelish houses, like Faerald or Forthwind. If still in the Mark, probably de Valle, although everyone knows the Meester is better as a brunette.

Quote:
-- Your character finds themselves once more at a luxurious ball. Like in a movie, the room starts to part, the music fades and the spotlight falls upon -- whom? Which character (played, un-played, dead, crush/love/etc.) does the spotlight fall on?
*cough @Auron Sterlyn cough* WELL HERE it would be IZLUDE OBVI. Still crushing. Oh, Josie.

Quote:
-- Outside her twin (hehe) who is Josephine most like in the very-abundant DeLauncey family? And the most opposite with?
Probably most like Eveline, although that's A BIT OF A COP OUT. She's probably least like her father, actually.

Quote:
-- Josephine had recently been parted with her twin, Marcheline, whom is going to live in Demere. How does Jo feel about Liam/this change in her life, honestly?
She feels pretty bad about it TBH. She knows what Marchie did was Not Good, and she was expecting that eventually they'd be married, but she thought she'd have a lot more time to prepare for it.
Latara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:26 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

SHE WILL STILL LOVE AURON STERLYN IN HER SECOND LIFE YOU KNOW IT! @Rhiannon Severne 4EVER.

- What has been the hardest moment to write for this character so far (ok, so @Adamsama doesn't have that many yet, but come up with one!)

- Where do you see this character three in game months?

- Who does this character really want to meet? (it doesn't have to be logical for them to know the other character)
Old 02-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Adamsama
The Proud Dictator of Nothing

Divine Intervention
Character
Twenty-Four
Nirvana
Omnipotent
Polygamy Mofos
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Adamsama Send a message via MSN to Adamsama

Quote:

MARI! Questions…
1) Jager is my answer to all my other characters. Nye isn’t the best suited for the environment he’s in. Saladin’s just soldier but not a politician. Weston is just angsty. So I wanted someone who would be more capable to adapt and to find success in such a political environment.

For the Brabants in general, the idea was loosely based upon Beoulves from Final Fantasy Tactics. I wanted a family that is highly based upon being knights.

2) Hard question to answer, because I honestly don’t know.

3) Jager is a survivalist. Jager will do whatever it takes to ensure his house survival, and will find means to excel in the most dire circumstances. I haven’t really get to delve into this yet because this is a relatively new character. However, I believe some of this comes through with Jager’s reluctance to immediately rally to his best friend’s cause, wondering if it’s suicide.

--------------------

Quote:
-- What do you perceive Jager's biggest challenge ahead in-game?
-- What is a great desire of Jager that he hopes to achieve?
[/Quote]

Friday’s questions…

1) Calculation, perhaps pride somewhat; Jager will always put his brain in works before his heart and that will probably lead to some very painful decision for other individuals. His greatest virtue is his will to survive and his ability to adapt.

2) This would so much be easier for all my other characters as at least I’ve developed some sort of romantic life for them. I guess if I had to pick it would be Madeline Blanchard, since she has grown up, she’s probably a prize if the war is won.

3) Jager’s biggest challenge ahead is probably reigning in his siblings… Rianne and Ryker are turning out to be quite the headache and he needs to find a way to diver their attention into fitting his schemes.

4) Jager wishes to be as powerful as he can and bring nothing more than glory and control to his house.

--------------------

Quote:
- What has been the hardest moment to write for this character so far (ok, so @Adamsama doesn't have that many yet, but come up with one!)
- Where do you see this character three in game months?
- Who does this character really want to meet? (it doesn't have to be logical for them to know the other character)
Last for best, JENN Questions…

1) Hardest moment to write or should I say, hardest moment not to write is ripping Ryker a new one in correspondence. Ryker needs to be neutered. No, seriously, probably trying to have Jager not jump into the arms of Corbin and ask him to marry him? No, really… I meant, Jager holding back from rallying to his BFF’s cause.

- Three game months? I see Jager having to deal with sitting on the seat of Ernsaw, dealing with barbarians while emerging out of the war as one of its heroes.

- Seriousness? I would love Jager to meet my own character, Nye and realize how much contrast there is between those two characters.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:08 PM
Mikey

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

For both characters:

- If you were in a science fiction novel, what occupation would you have?

- Favorite place to relax?

- While we're at it, favorite past-time?

- For giggles, what's your character's impression of @Ser Ragnar Storm?

- Lastly, if you could replace King Adrien with any character in play at the moment, who would it be and why?

For the authors,

- How long have you been writing?

- Why do you like Forsvilra (notice I didn't ask if)?

- Has Forum Writing improved your writing abilities?

- What is your favorite book?
Old 02-23-2013, 02:25 PM
Adamsama
The Proud Dictator of Nothing

Divine Intervention
Character
Twenty-Four
Nirvana
Omnipotent
Polygamy Mofos
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Adamsama Send a message via MSN to Adamsama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
For both characters:

- If you were in a science fiction novel, what occupation would you have?

- Favorite place to relax?

- While we're at it, favorite past-time?

- For giggles, what's your character's impression of Ser Ragnar Storm?

- Lastly, if you could replace King Adrien with any character in play at the moment, who would it be and why?
1) Jager would definitely be the captain of deep space voyager, leading the expedition to go where no man had gone before. A real captain kirk here."
2) The gardens outside of Roseherst keep where he does his morning mediation and exercises.
3) He's an imbecile, after all it's not really his fault, he comes from a degenerative gene pool.
4) If Jager could depose of the King and install himself upon the throne, that would be nice.

Quote:
For the authors,

- How long have you been writing?

- Why do you like Forsvilra (notice I didn't ask if)?

- Has Forum Writing improved your writing abilities?

- What is your favorite book?
1) Since I was five. How long have I been writing serious since I was 12, so about 12 years now.
2) I love it because of the people here are pretty awesome.
3) It always have thought it did.
4) Game of Thrones, I was an original fan, it was what convinced me to start writing serious (that and Wheel of Time).
Old 03-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Dirk Brabant
Pimped-out Dagger

Aric
Character
Twenty-Two
Arbrecht
Single Womanizer
None

Dirk asks, "What do you like best about each of your siblings? Most importantly, yours truly."

Alexandrine to Josephine: "What type of man do you like?"
Dirk Brabant is offline   Reply With Quote