Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 8/30: Gilys Haven and Dahlia de Valle

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Gilys Haven and Dahlia de Valle! In this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Gilys Haven
Player: @CrowMn ( @Gilys Haven )

Character: Dahlia de Valle
Player: @Collette ( @Dahlia de Valle )
Old 08-31-2012, 08:58 AM
Gilys Haven
House Haven

Player
Character
None
None

Have at it!
Gilys Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Lahariel
The Devil's Advocate

Lahariel
Character
Legal
Forsilvra
None
None
N/A

For now I just have player-based questions for you both.

For both: What is the next series of events you're looking forward to participating in within Forsilvra's plot points?

For Crow: Seeing that you just have the current character for the moment, are you considering another role to play? If so, what archetype are you going for this time around and why that specifically? If not, what are your next set of developing plans for Gilys?

For Collette: Which character is currently your most favorite to play? What threads and plots are going on that is drawing your interest to them at this point?
Lahariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Gilys Haven
House Haven

Player
Character
None
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahariel View Post
For both: What is the next series of events you're looking forward to participating in within Forsilvra's plot points?
Unsure. Unfortunately, RL's been kind of kicking my ass and keeping me from here a little more than I'd like so I really haven't gotten the chance to keep up on what's going on. Hopefully that'll change soon enough.

Quote:
For Crow: Seeing that you just have the current character for the moment, are you considering another role to play? If so, what archetype are you going for this time around and why that specifically? If not, what are your next set of developing plans for Gilys?
And at the moment, no. I have no plans on making a second character. Maybe once I have more time to devote to the site but until then, Gilys is enough. As for plans for the guy, I'm actually looking forward to eventually throwing the guy around traveling after maybe settling back in Hyre for a while now that everyone's going home from Forsilvra. He probably feel more at home away from home, than anything else.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

Ok, so on travel:

1) Your character is heading home, but would they rather go somewhere else? Where and why?

2) What did they just have for breakfast?

3) What character did they miss RPing with on Forsilvra that you wish they could have?
Old 09-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Collette

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Quote:
The war in Arbrecht. I am SUPER EXCITED about participating in that. Although the stuff going down in Ahestere is a very close second.

Quote:
For now I just have player-based questions for you both. For Collette: Which character is currently your most favorite to play? What threads and plots are going on that is drawing your interest to them at this point?
Ugh, hard. It tends to vary depending on what's going on. I'm really enjoying Aesha right now, given how she's having to cope with all the pressure recently put on her. And Rosamund is always fun... if only because she's a ditzy spaz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn
1) Your character is heading home, but would they rather go somewhere else? Where and why?

3) What character did they miss RPing with on Forsilvra that you wish they could have?
1) Home is where her sisters are (well, most of them anyway.) She wouldn't want to be anywhere else. (-:

2) Something horribly unhealthy, covered in sugar.

3) I'm actually kind of sad I didn't get the chance to play with all the other de Valles when they were around. )-:
Collette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Gilys Haven
House Haven

Player
Character
None
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
Ok, so on travel:

Well he got an invitation from a friend to join him in Ahestere, so that would probably be his first choice.

Quote:
Something specifically local to Forsilvra. Gilys loves absorbing other cultures and what better way to do that than start the day with a local dish?

Quote:
Rasia Morely, the royal seamstress. Gilys has a collection of fancy lounging robes and getting another one made would've been pretty cool.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Deirdre Faerald
A bird can sing but the wind is stronger

Jenn
Character
Fifteen
Caelain
Single
N/A

1. How does your character like to spend their free time?

2. Is there anything in their life they have regrets about?

3. If they had the chance to switch lives with anyone in the kingdom, would they do it? Who would they pick?
Deirdre Faerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Collette

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre Faerald
1. How does your character like to spend their free time?
Climbing trees, rolling around in the grass, splashing about in pools of water. Generally 'unladylike' things!

Quote:
2. Is there anything in their life they have regrets about?
That she couldn't have been there for Atlanta when she died... you know, the final farewell. Atlanta had always been the de Valle sister that Dahlia was closest too, and she feels guilty for not having been able to do more.

Quote:
3. If they had the chance to switch lives with anyone in the kingdom, would they do it? Who would they pick?
If anyone, I would probably say someone like Faeliel, just because of all the freedom and the ability to move around, have fun. Dahlia's sobered somewhat now that she's all grown up, but sometimes it's nice not to have the high social expectations and such.
Collette is offline   Reply With Quote