Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default 7/22: Bruce Montrose and Isabella Fitzwulf Fontenot

Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Bruce Montrose and Isabella Fitzwulf Fontenot! In this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose

This week:

Character: Bruce Montrose
Player: @Rich ( @Bruce Montrose )

Character: Isabella Fitzwulf Fontenot
Player: @Marie ( @Isabella Fontenot )
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

For Bruce: what is your main motivator in life?

For Rich: what inspired you for this character?

For Isabella: greatest fear? greatest triumph?

For Marie: what do you love most about Isabella? what do you dislike most?
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn

1. What inspired you to make this character?

2. If the character could visit anywhere on modern earth, where would they go and why?

3. If they were dancing at the ball, which character would they want to end up?
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:33 AM
Isabella Fontenot

Nora
Character
None
None

Quote:
For Isabella: greatest fear? greatest triumph?
Her greatest fear actually already came true when she outlived one of her children. Parents were never supposed to see their children die, it was always meant to be the opposite. Isabella still fears that, she fears anything that might happen to her children—her orphaned nephews and nieces included. She just wants them to be safe, to be happy, to be the great men and women they were destined to be.

As for her greatest triumph, it's much of the same. Her children are the best thing that she's ever done in her life and she is proud of them all.

Quote:
For Marie: what do you love most about Isabella? what do you dislike most?
I love how strong Isabella is. You can throw anything at the woman and she'd still end up on the other side of things.

I don't like how reserved she is. How she thinks her problems are her own and she shouldn't share the burden with anybody. Proper communication woman! It'll save you so much heartache!

Quote:
1. What inspired you to make this character?
I don't know. I've always liked playing these women who are coping with tragedy. In this sense, Isabella has just burried 2 children and a husband and she needs to be the strong person for her family, if not for herself. She can't be the one to crumble because they rely on her to tell them that it's going to be alright, that things will work out in the end and that kind of strength in a woman really inspires my muse and my writing.

Quote:
2. If the character could visit anywhere on modern earth, where would they go and why?
Downton Abbey, bwahaha! In fact, I've no doubt that she and the Dowager Countess would get along famously.

Quote:
Julius, probably. Angry as she was, resolved as she is, I don't think you can ever cast things like that away even with a will power of steel, LOL!
Isabella Fontenot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Bruce Montrose
Bruce 3.0

Random
Character
Twenty-Four
Maldenham
Married
Mairwen Kyffin Montrose

For Bruce: what is your main motivator in life? I have many motivators in life, I want to be the best ruler the Green has ever had, bringing new opportunities and change to my homeland. I want to prove myself a loyal and worthy subject to my king. But most of all I want to prove myself in battle, to become the most fearsome and respected fighter the Green has ever produced.

For Rich: what inspired you for this character?

I normally make characters who are more clever and cunning, or very noble and honourable but since I was responding to a wanted character I had a few restraints which lea to work on something different. I think a lot of characters who are good with a sword but little else were an inspiration but I wanted to put something in of him wanting to improve himself and the Green.

Bruce would want to go somewhere a war was going on, or likely to happen, he would want to be a mercenary as he's not very interested in ideology but just a good fight. Perhaps somewhere in the Middle East or Africa.

Bruce doesn't really dance and isn't too interested in romance, he would be the person leaning against the wall or sitting alone at a table.
Bruce Montrose is offline   Reply With Quote