Allistair McGovern

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Default Spring Cleaning [4/2 - Allistair & Pals]

The journey was a pain in the ass, for lack of better words to describe it. They rode for days but at least it was along water and there was no shortage of fresh drinks and fish for dinner, that was always a good thing. The men that Jacques gave him were quite good, none of them complained and they each had amazing stories to tell.

It was around dinner-ish time now, the sun was starting to set, and he ordered the men to set up camp just outside the area in question. The area infested? Allistair had no idea what to call this place, all he knew was these men, unsavory fellows, were setting up camp way too close to the place he used to call home.

So he was ordered out here to clean up some bandits and after sending out a few scouts he was able to map a few of their camp sites. He had rolled out some parchment and he and a few of the men sketched a crude map, marking the spots that the scouts had reported to him.

It was getting quite late when the last of the scouts he sent out returned to him. "Allistair! He's back!" the man who sat with him said, as he pointed his fish covered finger to the south. Al looked in the direction and saw the man, riding up to him, frantic.

"Bad news, Al." the scout said. "I know, I rode a bit further then you asked." Allistair shrugged in response, he couldn't care less what he did. "Well I found that Tjuvar has been destroyed! This place is a mess!" The scout threw his hands up in the air. "I have no idea, there isn't a huge amount of men that I saw, but half the city is in ruin!"

Allistair stared at the scout for a moment and then looked down to the ground as the man continued to talk. "It seems that this disaster just happened recently, maybe an upset? The people of Tjuvar tried to get rid of the bandits themselves and failed? All I know is they have HUGE pyres built and I heard tons of screaming. It seems that the camps that are out here more." the man said as he pointed to the map. "Are slowly moving in, but protecting their newly acquired land."

After a few moments of looking around him, doing a head count, and thinking, Allistair finally spoke. "So it seems that they have no worries when it comes to us?" he shook his head. "Did they think we wouldn't find that as a threat?" The scout laughed and answered him, calling the bandits fools.

Allistair and the scout had the attention of his army now. "Rest up men, before dawn we will take back Tjuvar."
Old 04-14-2011, 10:54 PM
Allistair McGovern

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Allistair hadn't slept at all, this was a bit too much for him to take in. Tjuvar was overrun with scum, plus some of the men had informed him there's a sickness ripping through the area. With his head in his hands he'd been staring at the map he'd drawn out and doing some quick math. He'd brought two thousand men with him and in Vallna he picked up an extra three, he should have more then enough men to rip this place apart and leave it upside down and bleeding to death.

What had they done to his home? Was Lulu alright? Alystra must not ever be told the truth ...

Last edited by Allistair McGovern; 04-21-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Closed Thread