Forsilvra :: Winds of Change

Go Back   Forsilvra :: Winds of Change > The Whispers of Peasants > Chitter-Chatter

Old 06-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Chromatic
Art Nerd and Tea Master

Chromatic
Character
twenty-four
the art building
married
my bed
N/A
N/A

Default -rolls off into the sunset leaving a trail of glitter-

Hey, so y’all probably know what this is, just by the title, but Im gonna repeat it. My time at Forsilvra has come to an end. It had been great here, and I love all of y’all, and I have definitely learned something about my own writing skills here, which is always wonderful when you can figure your stuff out while being part of an active forum.

All of the characters and players that I have been able to write with hold a very special place in my heart, and I will miss writing with you all. This is only my goodbye to the forum alone, and not you players. If you have my contacts currently, please, continue to stay in contact if you want to. If you don't have my contact, and you do wanna stay in touch, my AIM contact is chromatic_canon, which is definitely the more direct way to reach me.

To Jenn and Friday and Adam, best of luck. I hope y’all continue to have a lovely and active site for years to come.

Lots of love,
Chromatic

Just a note regarding characters…. Obviously, I can’t control what happens to them after I leave, but, for anyone who might pick up Keegan or Paariza, If you want to talk about where I was heading with them, feel free to contact me, and we can have a chat. But that’s completely up to you, as their new player.
Chromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:33 PM
Premaximum

Player
Character
Single
None
N/A
N/A

=(

I'm gonna miss you, Chrom. We never had a good chance to actually do anything together, and I was really looking forward to that Keegan/William thread. I hope whatever you're moving on to is wonderful.
Premaximum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 09:38 AM
dara
Chief Cook & Bottlewasher

Dara
Character
Thirty
Forsilvra
Married
None
N/A
N/A

I will miss you so much, but I also understand. Take good care of yourself and keep in touch!

-Dara
dara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Renna

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

Oh noes! D: I hope everything goes well for you, and that you keep making fantastic art ^-^ So glad to have you on the board, even for a little. <3
Renna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:59 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

It's been very fun! We are sad to see you go, but thanks for helping to make this place special while you were here
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chromatic