Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A

Send a message via AIM to Jenn
Default Away Thread: Post Here!

This thread is is posting aways, vacations, hiatuses, slows, etc.

Please put why you'll be gone and when you believe you'll back.

Please note that "I'll be gone for like three weeks cuz I think my muse suckz" or "No idea when I"ll be back" aren't acceptable!

<3
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Lukish
Splendiferousity

Dragon Slayer
Character
Timeless
Brunch Room
Prolific
Ninja Brian
N/A
N/A

More of a heads up I'm back (I've had a long few weeks - Busy moving and it was short term so I've been packing!) But I just wanted to make everyone aware I'll still be slow this month until I'm settled. Best way to grab me will probably be real time on gmail if you need me (silkune@gmail.com) as e-mails and my phone don't...always mix.

But that's it for vanishing after I've moved, should see a massive increase from me. I'll make sure to visit the site minimum of once a week until I have though!
Lukish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

I will be away this Thursday night through Sunday on an awesomely epic 4th of July weekend vacation YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Try not to miss me too hard. If you need anything, you can go to Adam or Jenn; or just sit tight and try not to burn the place down. I'll be on tonight though if you need anything sups urgent.

LOVE YAS
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:41 AM
Wolfie
Protector of the Small

Wolfie
Character
age is but a number
New Gotham
Single
None

Just to let y'all know. I won't be around from the 15th to the 18th. Youth camp and I'm volunteering. First time too yay! Wish me luck....

Old 07-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Rae
And they lived happily ever... NO!

Rae
Character
The Undying
Narnia
Cat Lady
Whiskey
N/A
N/A

Do not expect posts from me until the 22nd, possibly 23rd. There MIGHT be posts but I promise nothing! Rae will be wanting to stab people, talking to a lot of voices in her head, and looking for her sanity in the abyss of movie making...

Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Tysilio Faerald
Everyone's favourite uncle

Marty
Character
Thirty-Eight
Caelain
Married
Elwen Kyffin
N/A

I'll be away for 12 days in the Czech Republic. Internet access is as of yet uncertain. If I have, I'll post. If not, then you know where I am.

"When I swore that from that day on, for all the days of my life, I would be true to my people and keep the King's peace, shield the weak and judge justly, I accepted a heavy burden. It's never been heavier on me than in the past month. But I must keep bearing it, if only because somebody has to and I was born to do so."
Tysilio Faerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Lukish
Splendiferousity

Dragon Slayer
Character
Timeless
Brunch Room
Prolific
Ninja Brian
N/A
N/A

As if moving wasn't stressful enough, my desktop PC has decided now would be a perfect time indeed to forget how to work. This wouldn't be half as bad if I had a back up laptop or tablet or something. I don't. I'm also not in a position to afford well...anything. So unless it's something I can replace cheaply, I'm screwed for ability to get online until the 28th Aug (when I move - my friend has a laptop I can pinch).

I'd like to say I'll try from my phone but even this simple post took me 3 different attempts just to do. Please forgive me for all the delays and wish me luck that it's something easily replaced... (really not looking forward to redownloading my entire Steam library if it comes to that...)
Lukish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:38 AM
Renna

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

I hope I won't be away, but I have two hurricanes headed my direction and we lose power pretty easily here, so....I guess worry if you haven't seen me around in a week. XD

Wish me luck!!
Renna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Rae

Rae
Character
The Undying
Narnia
Cat Lady
Whiskey
N/A
N/A

Rae will be moving back to her house on Saturday, then will be going to shoot a commercial halfway across the state. Packing/unpacking shall commence in the next week so Rae might not be available
Old 08-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Lorelei
Tarot Card Master

Player
Character
Forsilvra
Single
The Batman
N/A
N/A

Send a message via Skype™ to Lorelei

I will be out for the next 1-2 weeks as I pack. Moving into a new apartment w/friends and getting ready for a new job and school
Old 04-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Rae

Rae
Character
The Undying
Narnia
Cat Lady
Whiskey
N/A
N/A

Rae's internet went out so she ran off to the next state to visit her best friend for the week earlier than expected. Posting may or may not happen because Rae will be doing things like moonshine tasting and eating delicious thai food.
Old 04-17-2015, 09:30 AM
Rae

Rae
Character
The Undying
Narnia
Cat Lady
Whiskey
N/A
N/A

Film festival submission. I may or may not be around depending on how things go. Lots of hurry up and wait. In other news, I'm only reachable via AIM for the next few days because every gchat device will be on various other gmail accounts for each of my films as we anxiously wait to hear back from selection committees. Wish me luck!
Old 05-02-2015, 12:22 PM
Rae

Rae
Character
The Undying
Narnia
Cat Lady
Whiskey
N/A
N/A

Snowballs! Everything is snowballing up. Rae is most likely going to be gone for the next 2 weeks or so with all the graduation stuff that's going on. On the plus side, RAE IS DONE IWTH COLLEGE! It's just finals week and moving across the state to my new job and such. WILL BE BACK SOON MY LOVELIES!
Old 05-22-2015, 11:59 PM
Friday
King of the Railroad

The Red Queen
Character
Infinite
Middle Earth
Love Quadrangle
Mango
N/A
N/A

Just an FYI I have guests through Monday for the holiday weekend so I won't be around! WAIT FOR ME
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:04 PM
Mikhail

Player
Character
Single
None
N/A
N/A

Going to be away for the next couple of weeks. Psychiatrist altered my meds and adjusting to them so far has been rough- it's slowed down my ability to work on Erwin & Aisling's next piece (as well as his solo piece that I intend to get the start to posted soon).
Mikhail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Rose

Player
Character
None
None
N/A
N/A

No excuse for bailing on you the last two months (eek :/). I got tied into exams and marking and reports and then moved house.

But it's the summer holidays now! I'm actually off to Australia and Singapore on holiday tomorrow but I expect I'll have Internet and will try to check in relatively regularly. I definitely still want to be here!
Old 07-17-2015, 09:09 PM
Rae

Rae
Character
The Undying
Narnia
Cat Lady
Whiskey
N/A
N/A

Again sorry for the random periods of absences! In the middle of a life transition and such, I'll be around more as the dust settles <3 LOVE YOU GUYS!