Lost girl
Hogwarts
Alternate timeline
Disappointment
N/A
N/A

Default eh, I guess I'll bite the-

ANYWAY!

I'll post an introduction because some people know me, others don't, and I feel like I should be on equal footing with everyone.

So hiya, all! I'm Stella, Stells, THAT ONE, or whatever it is you wish to call to me. I've been roleplaying since I was fourteen and dabbled in pretty much everything. Harry Potter, X-Men, Lord of the Rings/Silmarillion, Forsilvra 1.0, a brief tragic stint on tumblr, the Hunger Games, and... yeah. I just really like writing. I joined Forsilvra back in... I think it was December of 2010 when I was just shy of my eighteenth birthday and my friendperson decided that now I was mature enough for the big and scary Forsilvra game.
I officially left when the game disbanded and didn't join Forsilvra 2.0 - mainly because of time issues.

So I'm a Lit student, striding confidently towards the world of academia. I live in the UK, I'm from Germany, but I also spend a lot of time in Africa and I think I should warn people that I move a lot. Pretty much constantly moving countries.
Other, much more interesting infos: I really like Lord of the Rings - so much that instead of working on my French homework, I decided I wanted to be a fluent Tengwar writer... so now I am. My French never fully recovered. I also really, really love Harry Potter (Hufflepuff all the way!) and am on the student committee for my uni's Hogwarts society, so that's effectively taken up my life.

I'll likely be very busy this year, but I'll try very hard not to be. All the love!

(on a sidenote: I'm guessing we're still using gchat, so I should probably add people on there)

also also also I'm a dog person, but cats are cool too.
Stells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Rae
And they lived happily ever... NO!

Rae
Character
The Undying
Narnia
Cat Lady
Whiskey
N/A
N/A

Hi there! Welcome! You seem SUPER AWESOME !I'm Rae, I'm crazy and kinda really weird!
Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Jenn
The Lioness of Forsilvra

Goddess
Character
Immortal
Mt Olympus
Married
Forsilvra <3
N/A
N/A