Forsilvra :: Winds of Change

Go Back   Forsilvra :: Winds of Change > The Actions of Men > The Vandermark > The Hollows

Closed Thread  

Old 09-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Default It's Not Unusual :: 4/5 Lucius, Marcheline

Lucius was not anywhere. Anywhere! At least where Marchie was looking. She had been through the gardens, the solar and anywhere else she would suspect her cousin to be. The last place she would have thought to check was his bedroom. What would he still be doing there this time of day? Yet it was no matter, Marcheline knew he'd be there. She looked everywhere and he wasn't anywhere else she expected him.

Not even bothering to tell the servants she was here (after all it was the afternoon) she burst through his room. “Lucius! Lucius! I've been looking all over-” but then she stopped. He was, almost, nearly...Marcheline stared for a good few seconds, her eyes transfixed. “Do you need a minute? Maybe I should go wait for you to erm...” She had always lost track of what she was saying. Well, she hadn't expected to walk on her cousin like this.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey
Because Bad Looks So Damn Good

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

He’s spent the night before and all morning out in the woods on the hunt. Lucius loved to track the game, and sometimes he simply watched his prey rather than kill it. He’d spent half the night watching a doe and her fawn and settled down to sleep when they did the same. In the morning he shot himself a couple of hare, which he’d dropped off in the kitchens before heading back up to his room.

Once there, he peeled out of his clothing. All of it. Kaedon probably should have put something else back on, but he was tired and felt too lazy to bother with riffling through his wardrobe. Instead, he fell down onto his bed and closed his eyes, hoping sleep would come and spare him from having to attend the family dinner that night. Just as he was dozing off, he was jolted awake by a loud voice.

He shot up and stared at his cousin, who was now staring at him. And then he started laughing. The blush on her face was a stark contrast to the girls he was normally looking at. Rising, he reached for the trousers he’d pulled off earlier and stepped back into them, fastening the ties at his waste. He didn’t bother to turn away as he did this - she’d already seen everything she was going to see.

“I think we’re good. What did you need, Marchie?” Lucius grinned. Damn, she looked good when she blushed.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Marcheline didn't know why she was staring. She didn't need to be but he was just so...so...You are being silly Marchie. Turn away. TURN AWAY. She couldn't help the red that came to her face, her heart that had started to beat faster or the fact that she was staring wide eyed and opened mouth at her naked cousin in front of her. In that instant she turned away while he got dressed. Finally when he was decent she turned to look at him. Why had she come here? “I..I wanted to see where you were. It was so late and no one had seen you and erm...I wanted to know if you wanted to take a stroll around the gardens or help me pick-” She had lost what she was saying. Darn! “I...I think I lost what I wanted to come to you for. Don't be mad at me Lucius! I was just, worried and wanted to see you.” She bit her lip for a moment. Gosh he was so..so...beautiful...
Old 09-25-2011, 04:35 PM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

Lucius let her ramble and then reached for her hand. “I’m glad you were worried, Marchie. Well, I’m not glad I worried you, but I am glad to know you care. But really, look at me. I’m a grown man. And I know how to take myself. You don’t need to worry.” Damn the girl was beautiful when she blushed. He pulled her just a bit closer, just for a moment, then turned and offered his arm.

“You mentioned a stroll in the gardens? I’m up for it, if you have something you need to talk about.” He’d be up for it anyway, just to stare at her for a bit. She was damn beautiful when she blushed. He laughed lightly, realizing he’d just thought that two second before. If he was repeating his thoughts, they must be true.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Marcheline was relieved. She didn't want to have to worry about Lucius. He was her favorite cousin although she was grappling with her feelings lately. She wasn't sure about him entirely and she certainly had thoughts that made even her blush. “I know but I am worried about you. Eveline is too! You can't keep doing well, this.” Marcheline stated.

A stroll sounded nice. It sounded good. “We can take a stroll. I was just going to ask you um..” She lost again what she was going to say. “I don't know why I am getting so nervous. We are cousins! Family! This shouldn't be so...” Strange you mean. “Maybe I need air. Yes that's what it is. I feel so flushed. I promise next time I'll knock before I come in so I don't see you not dressed. Not that you were horrid to look at but I-you wanted privacy didn't you?”
Old 10-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

Luicus laughed. He couldn’t help it. She was so flustered, although he supposed a good lady should be when walking in on a naked man. “It’s not a big deal,” he teased her, “After all, we are family, like you said.” He tried to ignore her other comment, about him needing to stop. This was his life and he could run out to taverns if he wished, and neither his younger sister or his young cousins were going to change that. Period. No matter how much they tried to guilt trip him.

They existed the room, arm and arm, and headed down the stairs. “You do look lovely today Marchie,” he told her. “Maybe that’s why you’re really flustered,” he laughed lightly, “Because you know I see you and think that too...”
Old 10-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Marcheline sure as heck did think it was a big deal. She could have knocked! “I know it is just, there are certain things that require privacy and I should have...knocked. I am so sorry, truly.” Marcheline wasn't even sure why she was apologizing. Yet his next words caused her to pause. Her heart started fluttering automatically, increasing. She followed him, her arm in his as they went down the stairs.

“Y-you think I am lovely?” She murmured, feeling the heat once more rise to her cheeks. “Lucius I have something to tell you.” She suddenly said. Oh no, why had she said that! She needed to get control over her tongue. However in that instant she moved and leaned forward, kissing her cousin on the lips. It was a soft kiss, a delicate one that was brief and fleeting. That was when she realized she had done something truly awful. “I..” It was when she burst out giggling. “I should not have done that.”
Old 10-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

Lucius’ face broke into a smile. “No, my lady, you should not have done that. Here. Clandestine behavior needs to occur in the more private of locals.” He reached over and brushed a finger beneath her jaw. “And yes, you are most lovely, Marchie. Most beautiful. The DeLauncey in you is more attractive than most in our family.”

He could see the blush on her cheeks, and he liked it. He’d had himself plenty of whores, who would even bat an eye to lift their skirts. And he’d had himself a good share of noble women as well, mostly daughters and cousins and nieces of their vassals. They blushed a pretty rose at the thought of bedding their liege lord’s brother. And then there were the peasants girls, some who were more promiscuous and taught him a thing or two.

But Marchie... she was different. She was a DeLauncey. She was special, simple because, she was one of them.

He led her out of the house and down into the gardens. “Did you have a particular place you wanted to this walking, dear cousin?”
Old 10-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Marchie felt a little relieved when he wasn't surprised by the kiss. Did that mean...oh heavens did he like her too? Her heart was ready to burst from her chest! Lucius was handsome, brave, he was her cousin but what did it matter? “Where is it then appropriate to do such a thing?” She asked him, quietly in case anyone was overhearing them. “I was only kissed once by Sir Tristan and that was before he pushed me into the fountain. Its so magical isn't it? Kissing.” Marcheline smiled and then gave him another kiss, this time upon the nose, standing upon her tip toes to do so.

“Perhaps to the fountain? Granted you will not push me in. I do not want to ruin another dress.” She quickly strung her arm through her cousin's and began to lead him through that direction. “Thank you. You know you are handsome too. I think you get it from your father...and maybe I get mine from my mother. She is a Princess after all. What is your favorite part of the gardens Lucius?”
Old 10-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

He laughed, “It is never appropriate, my lady, which is why we must find a more hidden place. Kissing is wonderful, but what brute of a man would push you into a fountain?” Lucius knew Marchie loved her dresses and had to look good. And knowing that was enough information to play her just like he wanted. “You are far to beautiful and dress far to well to be pushed away. Sir Tristan was a fool. I won’t be one, that you can be sure.”

He led her outside and the pair walked along past the roses and petunias. “Well, the fountain is nice, but I think it’s still too... visible. There is an alcove built into a large rock in the back of the gardens, that I imagine was some lover’s haven a few hundred years ago.” That would appeal to Marchie’s sense of fantasy and lore. “They say when lovers kiss there, magic happens. Want to try and find out?”
Old 10-31-2011, 10:32 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

She wasn't sure of this emotion that was overtaking her. It was so exciting! “Sir Tristan isn't anything like you Lucius. He's a brute with no manners and I think Cassius should make him pay for a new dress.” She was sure she'd get a new one regardless.

“An alcove? There aren't...spiders there or anything is there?” Her nose wrinkled but still her eyes lit up. Marcheline would follow Lucius anywhere- including barefoot, naked and through a briar's patch. He was so handsome and he would protect her. Certainly he must have felt the same way she did? “Lovers kissing? You are sure we won't get caught? Well maybe...so long as there are no spiders.” Marcheline took her cousin's hand. “Lead away then.”
Old 11-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

Lucius grinned, “If you want, I’ll make him pay for a new dress. If you’d like, I’ll bring him out here and you can speak your mind and then I’ll push him into the fountain for you.” Lucius didn’t like Sir Tristan much either. The man was lower in station than Lucius, born of a bloodline of landed knights that had long served House DeLauncey. He should have respected everyone of DeLauncey blood, but he didn’t. He worshiped Cassius but not the rest of them.

“Marchie, while you’re kissing me, do you really think you’ll care that much about a few spiders? But I will look before you enter and take care of any I see. I hope that will be enough comfort for my lady.” With her hand in his, he led her down the path and through the garden. As they walked the trees and brush grew denser and more natural, unlike the sculpted areas close to the castle. House DeLauncey liked the woods and the feel of the trees. They liked the wild.

“There,” Lucius said pointing. “Do you see it?” He let go of her hand and headed towards it, stopping to lean in head in. “No spiders, My lady.”
Old 11-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

She didn't like spiders. Or Sir Tristan for that matter. “But I can't concentrate on what I am doing if there are spiders around. Then our kiss won't be magical and I will ruin it and then we'd have to start again and you know a kiss isn't as magical the second time as it is the first.” She didn't want to ruin this. Not with Lucius. “I just...I want everything to be perfect with you. A spider would ruin it and I don't want that.”

Yet she took his hand and followed him. She had at least loved the gardens. They were always beautiful and as they traveled down the path she saw it. “I do!” She smiled and then waited. “You are sure?” Marcheline took a closer examination of it. “Alright, no spiders.” She took Lucius hand again. “Now you are sure no one is watching us?” She asked him once more. “This is beautiful. I didn't even know we had this here.” And then in another moment she smiled once more. “Lucius, tell me I am beautiful before you kiss me. Then I want you to kiss me.” She giggled but then became serious. "You know...I have dreamt of kissing you...this is going to sound silly but...I do not even know why I am telling you this. It is so embarrassing."
Old 11-13-2011, 09:32 AM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

She was so... silly. Lucius laughed and took her hand and led her into the grotto. “Lady Marchie, not even a spider could ruin the kiss that I will give you. Not a spider or a mouse or the dark of night or the bright sun or someone walking by wishing to interrupt could take away from the magic you and I are about to make.”

He pulled her down onto the small seat in the grotto that was about ten feet from the entrance. A small spring could be heard bubbling someone where behind them. The walls were coated in lichen and moss in a hundred hues of green that seemed to shimmer as the sunlight that peeked through the wind blow trees danced across the walls.

“See? Magic. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, Marcheline DeLauncey. You are a bright ray of the summer sun shining over Hollows Straight.” Then he leaned forward, his arm around her waist, while the other hand pressed against the back of her neck and kissed her...
Old 11-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Marcheline didn't want a spider ruining her kiss. It was Lucius! She was finally getting a real kiss. Not like those others she had given that were only on the cheek or light little pecks upon the lips. Yet here it was magical. She lost her breath for a moment. “It is so beautiful here. Why didn't you take me here sooner Lucius?” She spoke softly, distracted for a moment by such beauty.

Yet he told her she was beautiful and her heart raced even faster. Placing her arms around his shoulders she kissed him, it was a magical sort of moment. Lucius was gentle and Marcheline pressed him forward, gently still, gasping at least once in excitement. She pulled away, realizing she had ruined it. “Oh look...I made this less than exciting its just...how did you learn to kiss so well Lucius?” She asked and before another minute passed she stopped. “This should be even better.” And she kissed him again, this time much more forcefully, this time with more certainty. A real kiss dammit.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

The kiss was good, but it wasn’t magic, not the way she pulled back slightly too fast and began to talk. He didn’t want to talk anymore. He wanted to kiss her. He wanted to slide his tongue between those beautiful lips and show her the magic he’d been talking about all this time. Why was she talking... He sighed as she pressed her lips against his again and parted them slightly, so that this time Lucius really could run his tongue just along the inside of her mouth. And then he pressed his tongue in further, exploring, tasting and enjoying what she offered. If the Old Gods were good, then she was truly a little piece of heaven.

One hand slipped lower down her back to just above her buttocks, and then he shrugged and moved it further, slipping it beneath and squeezing lightly. He wouldn’t dishonor Lady Marcheline, not like he had so many others, but she had thrown herself at him and he wouldn’t walk away entirely empty handed.

A moment later he pulled back and smiled down at her. “So now, My Lovely Lady, was that magic enough for you?”
Old 11-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

This was certainly a kiss to end all kisses. Marchie had never experienced something like this before. It was so invigorating and exciting. She took a few moments to drink all of it in and finally when his tongue parted her lips she gasped. What was he doing? Was this kissing? A real kiss? Marcheline instinctively let her lips part, surprise still evident in her kiss as she wasn't sure how to react for a moment before she finally repeated his gesture, entering her own tongue within his mouth so she could taste him.

Strangely she found the taste weird- wine and..what else was that?

Slowly she got used to it, draping her arms around his neck casually. This is what she had always wanted. Lucius! He was so gloriously beautiful, desirable, and her cousin but that didn't matter did it? No. Yet she knew she'd giggle afterwards from his touch and when he stopped she finally did release her giggle.

“Yes! Can...can we do it again?”
Old 12-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

Lucius laughed lightly and wrapped his arms around her. “We can do it again. We can do it a hundred times. We can kiss inside this grotto until your lips ache and the magic has faded and you’ll still want to kiss me more.” Yeah, he was that good at it. Lucius had too much experience.

He leaned down and kissed her again, lightly at first then letting the kiss deepen once more. His hands moved this time, one to cup a breast through the thick fabric of her dress. He squeezed lightly while at the same time pressing his tongue a little rougher into her mouth, hoping that she would start to feel that sensation of warmth between her legs.

He wouldn’t deflower his beautiful cousin (today) but Lucius DeLauncey had every intention of sending her home wishing he had.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:58 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Marchie was in heaven. This was pure heaven. Kissing him. Yet this time he cupped her breast and she gasped a little, mostly in surprise and then it was also out of pleasure. Her hands went to go find his hair, burying them in it and suddenly she felt....a tingling. It was something she hadn't felt before. Down there. In the lower regions of her body.

What was going on!

Marchie continued to press on kissing him, enjoying every second of it. Her hands lowered so that she could trail them along his backside. Oh she wanted to touch his skin now! Why it felt so glorious and so...so...

She had no idea what was happening.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

Lucius kissed her harder, his hand groping her now as the blood drained from his brain and went... other places. He had to fight his natural need to tear off her clothing. He’d promised himself that he wouldn’t … not today.. not here... damn.

He pulled away and stood up, almost hitting his head on the ceiling of the grotto. He walked out, giving himself a moment to cool down, the mid-spring air still chilly enough to aid that endeavor. If there had been a spring or a river right there, Lucius would have quickly taken a swim. “Arrrrrrrrrg!” he called out to no one in particular, letting his frustration for the moment out.

The he turned around slowly. “I apologize, Lady Marchie, but sometimes a man needs... a moment.”
Old 12-24-2011, 11:07 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Marcheline was enjoying this kiss. It was so heavenly! It was not like anything Sir Tristan had ever kissed her like and then suddenly Lucius had stopped and was startling. He left! Had she done something wrong? Marchie frowned. She was a horrible kisser!

“Lucius was..am I bad at this? That is it wasn't it? I was wretched! I cannot even kiss properly I am so sorry!” That was why he needed a moment. He had to get away from her! Her heart sank.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

Lucius whipped around and moved quickly to reach for her hand. “No Marchie! Not at all. You were too good, so good I needed a moment to... recover.” He smiled and kissed her hand. Gods, if he were a little less moral than he was (which wasn’t saying all that much), he could have had her right there in the grotto.

Suddenly, he had to ask. “If I wanted you right now, if I told you that your kisses made me want you right now, would you give yourself to me?”
Old 01-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Marchie felt so suddenly relieved when he told her it wasn't because she was a bad kisser. She felt so horrible! If she was bad then she'd have to give up kissing forever. Yet she smiled when he kissed her hand. “I felt so wretched that you thought I was horrible!” She spoke quietly but then smiled.

Have her? What did he mean by that? Confusion came across her features. “Of course you can have me! I am here right now aren't I?” She spoke happily to him. “I could go with you wherever you wanted Lucius. But if you ask me to walk through a mud puddle I will never do that. Or a mud filled lake.” That she couldn't stand for. "I give myself to you right now! Isn't that what we are doing?"
Old 01-19-2012, 08:21 AM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

She didn’t know what they were doing, and Lucius decided they were done. She was too sweet and innocent for him to corrupt, one of the family, a DeLauncey, and a beautiful one at that. He would defend her and Josie, Eveline and Tempest, and the other ladies to the death against scum like himself. He wasn’t going to subject himself on her further.

Especially, when it appeared, she had no idea what they were really doing.

He pulled her close and kissed her forehead. “Yes, that’s what you’re doing. And I wouldn’t ask you to walk through a puddle. I would pick you up and carrying you while I slogged through it myself. You’re the perfect lady, Marchie. I..” He stopped and tipped her chin up and kissed her again.

“We should get back. The sun is setting.”
Old 01-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Marcheline Forthwind
The Fashion Wolf

Jenn
Character
Seventeen
Caelain
Widowed
Liam Forthwind
N/A

Marcheline could die in his kisses. She loved them so much! Lucius was so perfect, so handsome and so dreamy. She would follow the sound of his voice anywhere and his kisses....

They were the best kisses she had ever experienced. “We have to go inside?” She asked him, pouting but then smiling against him when he kissed her. He called her a perfect lady. She nearly melted.

“Alright then. But promise me we can visit here again tomorrow? And kiss again? I like your kisses.”
Old 01-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Lucius Kaedon DeLauncey

Jenn
Character
Twenty-Two
The Mark
Single
None

He moved back to her side, and took her hand, lifting it to his lips. “I promise.” He kissed it lightly and then entwined his fingers through hers as he lead her back towards the castle.

Soon
Closed Thread  

Tags
lucius, marcheline