View Full Version : 12/30: Alexander Harcourt and Drusilla Equitatus Forthwind
Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Alexander Harcourt and Drusilla Equitatus Forthwind. I will be picking using a randomizer and swapping them out, and then in this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!
Sorry this took so long!
Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose :)
Character: Alexander Harcourt
Character: Drusilla Equitatus Forthwind
So since they are both old...what do they do to get in the mood for sexy timez? ;D
Oh and do they have any favorite foods?
12-31-2011, 06:01 PM
1) What was your inspiration for this character?
2) What is their driving force? What motivates them?
3) Which other character are you most looking forwards to throwing this one into RP with, and why?
01-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Old? OLD?! All it takes for Alex to get in the mood is just being around Solange. They've had a rubbish couple years during the war of Heldenbrecht and now are catching up.
Alex likes seafood, like a Harcourt should. He sometimes has a craving for Enos food because he was warded there.
Inspiration: I already had a scheming/political character, so just wanted to play someone nice, open, a bit naive.
Motivation: Love, family and honor.
Character to play with: Some of the Fitzwulf men. Alexander wouldn't be discurteous to a lady, but he has a real hard time around the men in that family. Would be interesting to see how he manages being chivalrous and polite despite feeling absolutely opposite.
01-02-2012, 06:31 PM
She is like fine wine, she only gets better with age. ;)
She's quite fond of fruits and has a bit of a sweet tooth.
I wanted to make a character that had gone through the pain of having her house destroyed and yet, still manges to push through and manage, despite everything.
Drusilla loves and cares for her family. Through her children the Equitatus blood survives although it's in the matriarchal form and she is determined to see the continuation of her house though this.
Any of the other Forthwinds and Faeralds, who her family rebelled against many years ago although it's likely they would have had some kind of interaction since then.
01-04-2012, 12:55 PM
1. The character you secretly think your character would be well off being pals with, and isn't yet....someone they'd bond to, despite surface differences, or would gain a lot, as having as a friend.
2. What are the faults (as you see it) of your character's personality, and do you fancy having them improve, worsen, or stay that way and why?
vBulletin® v3.8.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.