PDA

View Full Version : Plot Collaborations!

Alexianna Renate
07-16-2011, 02:32 PM
Okay, so I don't know about anyone else, but there are times when the idea well runs a little dry and I need a little help to open up opportunities for character development in between those province plots that keep things running. I'm a big fan of collaborative plot and the "marketplace of ideas" mentality, so I thought I'd start a collaborations thread to help out.

Please post plot ideas for your character/house, and others can respond with ideas of their own, or additions to your plot idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taviah Santagar -
- Currently serves in Regina Ambrosios' retinue
- Tendency to sneak out to train as a knight at night
- Watches the men in the training yard, studying their moves

Plot idea: Someone catches her training, threatens to tell on her - blackmail/coercion
Plot idea 2: Someone is actually training with her, keeps her secret in exchange for ???
[PM - Taviah Santagar]

Lona Llewelyn -

Plot idea: If you've read her bio, there is one "lordling jerkface" who she sort of blames for her fall from the tree because he goaded her into climbing it (think "triple dog dare" kind of thing). I would love someone to play the older version and have a confrontation of sorts.
[PM - Lona Llewelyn]

Taviah Santagar
07-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Taviah Santagar -
- Currently serves in Regina Ambrosios' retinue
- Tendency to sneak out to train as a knight at night
- Watches the men in the training yard, studying their moves

Plot idea: Someone catches her training, threatens to tell on her - blackmail/coercion
Plot idea 2: Someone is actually training with her, keeps her secret in exchange for ???

Lona Llewelyn
07-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Lona Llewelyn -

Plot idea: If you've read her bio, there is one "lordling jerkface" who she sort of blames for her fall from the tree because he goaded her into climbing it (think "triple dog dare" kind of thing). I would love someone to play the older version and have a confronation of sorts.