PDA

View Full Version : Blasa Royal Council

Leonard Althalos Lorterra
07-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Hey all!

Leo had told me that OOC we probably have enough characters to make a council. He is developing something smaller than the previous Royal council for now, just because at the moment, he has smaller area and less people to work with.

Sooooooooooooooo

Authority of War - Duties are to advise the King on all matters of war, keep tabs on the forces and communicate with the Lords/commanders of each force. Halford Mons

Authority of Welfare - Duties are the care and concern of the people of the kingdom, especially as it grows. Do crops need to be shared or spread? Does a lord need help dealing with bandits or other crime? Are the people being treated fairly?

Authority of Coin - Responsible for the royal treasury, the account of taxing, and the distribution of funds. Amius Kellington

Authority of Protection - Captain of the Royal Guard. Leonard plans to bring back the Talon’s, Eight Knights because the Captain who protect the royal family.

Authority of Diplomacy - Responsible for collecting information via contacts around the kingdom, and communicating with those contacts in such a way to aid the crown. Roger Tyrell

Authority of Knowledge - Castle Maester - Responsible for province the council and king with the knowledge gained through study at the Bastion and contained in the libraries of Kyla. Thilo Hargant

The only one I’m picking for sure is Authority of War. If you’re in Blasa and you’re interested in the others let me know! Authority of Protection would not be a lord but a knight, and Castle Master would someone who graduated from the Bastion, again, wouldn’t be one of my Lords. If you want to make a new character for any of these, I can use you!!!

Thanks -- Jenn

Halford Mons
07-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Halford Mons - former adventurer, keen planner, warrior to his core, bit of a prick.

He shall be the Authority of War. Why do all my Lords become Commanders? :D

Roger Tyrell
07-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Well, since you asked me too and I'm more than happy to oblige, i'd like to ask for a spot on the council.

I think Roger would much prefer being the Authority of Diplomacy. He's capable of keeping secrets, and playing with information seems like one of his favorite past times.

So, provided no one else who's been around longer wants that job, and I get accepted in a timely matter, I'd love to be that adviser.

Roswyn Althalos Lorterra
07-14-2011, 08:03 PM
I will make your authority of coin dude! NPC Bannerlord woot! -runs off- So I can snag that guy? Yay.

Alexei Milov
07-14-2011, 11:45 PM
made authority of knowledge with Thilo Hargant <3

Eldon Tyrell
08-19-2011, 04:48 AM
Go Tyrells! Two of us on the Council makes it one-third Tyrell... good score, for a bunch of Bannermen in the woods.