PDA

View Full Version : 7/12: Alexei Milov and Lynesse Velaryon

Jenn
07-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Alexei Milov and Lynesse Velaryon. I will be picking using a randomizer and swapping them out, and then in this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose :)

This week:

http://www.forsilvra.net/image.php?u=156&dateline=1297998442
Character: Alexei Milv
Player: Latara

http://www.forsilvra.net/image.php?u=341&dateline=1308357997
Character: Lynesse Velaryon
Player: Zephyr

Roswyn Althalos Lorterra
07-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Ok for Alexei Roswyn wants to know....-boxers or briefs?

Then other questions:

What drives your character the most?

What is their biggest pet peeve?

Would your character rather eat a scorpion or wander through the desert naked?

Lynesse Velaryon
07-13-2011, 12:29 PM
What drives your character the most?
Lyn's such an odd little duck. She's driven by wanting to satisfy not only her family's expectations of her, but also trying to find a way for them to approve of her. There's a lot of fear there, too.

What is their biggest pet peeve?
Not listening to the content of what she's saying or just blowing her off. With Lyn being a typical introvert, she want to get business taken care of, through the guise of good manners.

Would your character rather eat a scorpion or wander through the desert naked?
I think Lyn would rather eat a scorpion, as wandering around naked just isn't her cup of tea. Then again, she could probably make clothing out of what she finds in the desert, so...

Jenn
07-13-2011, 01:34 PM
What has been your favorite IC moment with this character?

If your character lived in modern Earth, what country would they want to visit and why?

What character do you wish this character could rp with but hasn't yet (for whatever reason, distance, doesn't make sense.. assuming they WOULD run into that other character)

What does your character like for breakfast?

Lynesse Velaryon
07-14-2011, 11:05 PM
What has been your favorite IC moment with this character?

I'm rather fond of Lyn cutting her hair. For her, it was a deliberate move, in hopes that someone would actually answer to her about her place. (Of course, Lyn would be rather uncomfortable to her station in life. I figure that if she were on earth, she would be a hippie, because she has the DIY and helping everyone sort of thing that's inherent in who she is.)

If your character lived in modern Earth, what country would they want to visit and why? I sort of see her as a little French country girl, and I suspect she'd want to visit Russia. Or England. Pretty much any place that isn't her own backyard.

What character do you wish this character could rp with but hasn't yet (for whatever reason, distance, doesn't make sense.. assuming they WOULD run into that other character) I'd love to see her around any of the Ashpool girls, like Serenna. Or Rhovanion. Either would amuse me.

What does your character like for breakfast? Fresh fruit, a slice of toast, and some kind of smoked fish, probably salmon. (She's a bit on the sensible side.)

Rhovanion Selidor
07-20-2011, 08:41 AM
It's Wednesday and I'm drunk, so here are some QUESTIONS!!!

1) Your character just inherited an obscene amount of money. What do they spend it on?

2) If your character could have a team-up adventure with any superhero ever (Marvel, DC or otherwise) who would it be?

3) Where do babies come from? (IC answers only, plz)

Lynesse Velaryon
07-20-2011, 12:39 PM
1) Your character just inherited an obscene amount of money. What do they spend it on?

Fabric. Lots of it. Sewing notions. And probably something really nice for each of the Velaryons.

2) If your character could have a team-up adventure with any superhero ever (Marvel, DC or otherwise) who would it be? Lyn would probably spend her time with Edna Mode (http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/walt_disney/the_incredibles/brad_bird/key_edna.jpg) from The Incredibles, where she would sew plenty of superhero costumes. NO CAPES.

3) Where do babies come from? (IC answers only, plz) Lynesse: "My aunt Emphyria is a priestess of Alathia, and she says that when Alathia makes two people be married and have children, it's because she's smiling. So, yes. Alathia smiles and that's where babies come from."

Ippolito Sanseverino
07-21-2011, 01:27 AM
This will most likely be my 100th post (adding all my accounts) so feel honored. Amuse me and answer them in character if you can.

1.- Which character from what book or movie best describes who you are?

2.- If you were to be reborn, which family would you like to be born in? Why?

3.- Do children enjoy their infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

AND...

5.- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Lynesse Velaryon
07-21-2011, 01:35 AM
1.- Which character from what book or movie best describes who you are? Zeph, for Lyn: Lirael, from Garth Nix' Abhorsen trilogy, mostly because we have two girls who are figuring out who they are as introverts and as young adults in a system that, for all intents and purposes, rejects them as being lesser than.

2.- If you were to be reborn, which family would you like to be born in? Why? Lyn: Too many choices. The Ashpools seem like they would be interesting, though, as much as my family tortures me so, I do like being a Velaryon.

3.- Do children enjoy their infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? Lyn: I didn't really enjoy my infancy/childhood, because, well, my mum died. I'm finding adulthood's complicated. I'm not sure.

4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Lyn: If it's a boy, that they have the entire world before them, and that it is in their best interest to not curse those who could have brought them into the world. If it's a girl, it's to be aware of your lot and work with the system, not against it.

5.- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Lyn: What's a Tootsie Roll Pop?

Tempest Castell
07-22-2011, 08:47 AM
For both: What is your biggest most secretive desire?

Lynesse Velaryon
07-24-2011, 05:31 PM
For both: What is your biggest most secretive desire?

Lyn: "I, uh, I . . . Um. A knight to rescue me? What girl doesn't want that?"