PDA

View Full Version : 6/28: Karl Mercado and Alison Sterlyn Llewelyn

Victor Castell
06-28-2011, 10:16 PM
Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Karl Mercado and Alison Sterlyn Llewelyn. I will be picking using a randomizer and swapping them out, and then in this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose :)

This week:

http://forsilvra.net/image.php?u=299&dateline=1298072805
Character: Karl Mercado
Player: Luke

http://forsilvra.net/image.php?u=403&dateline=1308110997
Character: Alison Sterlyn Llewelyn
Player: Tink

Eli Ainsley
06-28-2011, 10:23 PM
What is your character's greatest flaw?

Who has influenced your character the most in their life?

What has been the most exciting situation to write your character in thus far?

Taviah Santagar
06-28-2011, 11:26 PM
What is your character's favorite food?

What is the character's favorite memory?

If your character could have one skill that pertained to the opposite gender/sex what would it be?

Melari Forthwind
06-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Can your characters play any instruments?

Would they rather dance or play cards?

Sweet or salty foods?

Dogs or cats?

Alison Llewelyn
06-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Let's see. WOOT QUESTIONS.

Alison's is probably that she overlooks everything for her family. It can both be a good thing but also a bad thing. I think its good that she's a completely devoted mother and wife, but sometimes Alison will sacrifice her own happiness in her life for her family and sometimes I think its good to be a little bit selfish, but Alison I think probably never settles down when it comes to her kids. She's also a total momma bear with them too.

Umm...totally going to sound stereotypical and predictable but probably Caradoc on this one. She grew up with her husband and he's her stability and it does help that he's bamf Sean Penn. ;D

I can't think of anything. :O It probably was the Scarlet Feast but I was never been able to write that (I wasn't on the site haha) but maybe there will be more exciting things to come! I think impending war and Alison being a Sterlyn will defiantly be exciting to write.

Probably soup. Vegetable soup. It's hearty.

That's tough, but I would say the birth of any of her children, her wedding and probably random various childhood incidents around Castle Argent. :)

If your character could have one skill that pertained to the opposite gender/sex what would it be?
...Not having to deal with pregnancy or childbirth?

Yus! Alison plays the lute, although she probably isn't fantastic, she totes can.

Hmm, I think with Alison probably dancing. Playing cards can get kind of boring at times.

Sweet or salty foods?
Salty foods definitely. Pretzels=win.

Dogs or cats?
Dogs. Cats are too sneaky.

Karl Mercado
06-29-2011, 05:59 PM
((Doing it IC, cause I'm BAMF like that.))

It would have to be...my unpredictable cowardice. No matter how hard I try, it's really difficult for me to stand my ground.

My little sister Ivana. I love her to bits but she rejected the Mercado lifestyle happily in exchange for the happiness she found with Alexei. Her strength and spirit are an inspiration to all of us.

The most exciting situation I was in would have to be the moment when I seized control of the Mercado family at the tip of my blade. Troy and Vianna expected me to back down. I did not.

A nice, minimally cooked musk ox steak. The bloodier the better.

The look on Vianna's face as she realised all her work had been for naught. That will stay with me forever.

To understand them. Ever. Then at least I wouldn't have to be awkward around them.

I cannot, though I have been in training with Lysia to learn the flute.

Dance. Gambling, rather than dealing with certainty, is a road to ruination.

Sweet or salty foods?

As much as I adore my meats and fishes, I tend to get cravings for sweets at times. It's...one of my more shameful secrets.

Dogs or cats?

Cats. They're very independant and think nothing of it. I can't stand the notion of blind loyalty such as dogs and soldiers possess.

Victor Castell
06-30-2011, 08:08 PM
totes stealing old questions. Cuz I'm lame like that :)

What has been your favorite IC moment with this character?

If your character lived in modern Earth, what country would they want to visit and why?

What character do you wish this character could rp with but hasn't yet (for whatever reason, distance, doesn't make sense.. assuming they WOULD run into that other character)

What does your character like for breakfast?

Oh, and totally if your character was at a party and could end up in bed with ANYONE in the GAME who would it be?

Aelina Drake
07-02-2011, 04:34 AM
What is your character's greatest virtue?

If your character could be a celebrity in this world's realms of possibility, where would they make their mark? (Politics, music, acting, modeling, writing, science,etc.) And why?

What size shoes does your character wear?

What decade/era (aside from midieval) would your character fit into and why?

Alison Llewelyn
07-06-2011, 12:23 AM
What has been your favorite IC moment with this character?
Um..is it fair to say I don't have one yet? Haha.

If your character lived in modern Earth, what country would they want to visit and why?
I would think probably Italy. It is beautiful, relaxed and elegant and has good food. All qualities Alison likes I think.

What character do you wish this character could rp with but hasn't yet (for whatever reason, distance, doesn't make sense.. assuming they WOULD run into that other character)
I would say Beatrice Sterlyn Sanseverino. I think she and Alison would have an interesting thread, considering that is her Aunt. ;D

What does your character like for breakfast?
Toast, eggs and a little jam.

Oh, and totally if your character was at a party and could end up in bed with ANYONE in the GAME who would it be?
Caradoc. >.> That will always be Alison's answer.

What is your character's greatest virtue?
I think probably devotion. Alison has a lot of it to her family, her children in particular and her husband. She gets a lot of strength from it too I think and she'd do practically anything for them.

If your character could be a celebrity in this world's realms of possibility, where would they make their mark? (Politics, music, acting, modeling, writing, science,etc.) And why?
Writing, definitely on either giving love advice or parenting. Not that Alison is an expert on both but for some reason I feel like she'd be a successful author of a book on dating and on how to get a good marriage and keep it.

What size shoes does your character wear?
Um I have no idea. 7.5?

What decade/era (aside from midieval) would your character fit into and why?
I think the 40s. It was a fun era (I think that OOCly too) and it was all about nationalism, pride (even with WWII and all that) and very family oriented. Alison would totes fit into that.