PDA

View Full Version : 5/30: Cesare Sanseverino and Aurelia Ashpool Whitstone

Victor Castell
05-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Cesare Sanseverino and Aurelia Ashpool Whitstone. I will be picking using a randomizer and swapping them out, and then in this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose :)

This week:

http://forsilvra.net/image.php?u=360&dateline=1301872996
Character: Cesare Sanseverino
Player: Mike

http://forsilvra.net/image.php?u=73&dateline=1300696194
Character: Aurelia Ashpool Whitstone
Player: Jenn

Beatrice Sanseverino
05-30-2011, 11:57 PM
Bwa ha ha ha! First Obby, now Cesare. *grin*

So, if your character was trapped on a desert island, what would be the first thing s/he would do?

If we plopped them right onto Earth, what do you think they would do first? Why?

What is your favourite thing about your character? Least favourite?

Elodie Ashpool
05-31-2011, 05:09 PM
Who is your character's hero/inspiration (IC'ly)?

What music reminds you of your character?

What is your favorite rp-moment so far with this character?

Aviana Mallory
06-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Just because I can't help it --

What is your character's favorite food?

If your character could have anyone in game as a lover for one night (past or present) who would it be and why?

If there is a fire in your house what three things would your character first grab?

Aurelia Whitstone
06-02-2011, 01:28 AM
So, if your character was trapped on a desert island, what would be the first thing s/he would do? Aurelia loves plants and herbs and knows her ways around them. Knowing her, the first thing she'd do is check out the island's vegetation and see what she could use.

If we plopped them right onto Earth, what do you think they would do first? Why? I'm going to assume modern day Earth for the fun of it. She's not a 'lady like' person. I see her finding her way into a college and becoming a slutty party girl. But first? Oh I'm sure there is a party somewhere she'd end up going to

What is your favourite thing about your character? Least favourite? Aurelia has always been my favorite character to write for. I think it's all the struggles she's gone through and yet she still manages to find a way to hold her head back up and plod forward. The Thing I like the least? Her husband keep dying or vanishing :(

Who is your character's hero/inspiration (IC'ly)? MATTHIAS... :P

What music reminds you of your character? Aurelia had tons of songs in that song thread. I see her music as darker stuff. One of my favorites that I posted was Silver and Cold by AFI. Such a good song!

What is your favorite rp-moment so far with this character? I think my absolute favorite was Dancing with Datura, because it was her lowest moment and from there she's only climbed upward. Others (ok yeah it said favorite, but she's my favorite, so there are so many) was her affair with Matthias, breaking Ozzie, the thread during the scarlet feast with Raine and Evelyn. Oh, I could probably go on...

What is your character's favorite food? Lamb seasoned with Rosemary

If your character could have anyone in game as a lover for one night (past or present) who would it be and why? Christopher Mallory. Because he should have slept with her already!

If there is a fire in your house what three things would your character first grab? If she wasn't wearing it (rare) her pendant that has Amalthia's vulture on it, her bag of herbs, and the letter Matthias wrote her saying good-bye. Yeah, she's still a little hung up on him.

Cesare Sanseverino
06-02-2011, 10:39 PM
So, if your character was trapped on a desert island, what would be the first thing s/he would do?
Find shelter from the elements with easy access to drinking water.

If we plopped them right onto Earth, what do you think they would do first? Why?
Go to the nearest public place - a bar, restaurant, even a train station, and observe people. Try to find out what this place is about.

What is your favourite thing about your character? Least favourite?
I love that he's a scheming guy who keeps to the sidelines. He knows a lot, does a lot, and at the same time most people don't know what he actually does. Least favorite is keeping him in the rear, that means missing the opportunities to speak with some characters because he wants to keep low profile.

Who is your character's hero/inspiration (IC'ly)?
Alfonso Sanseverino. He's Cesare's father figure, the man for whom he strived to be the best at all he attempted. He tried to impress the man when he was around, and now likes to think Alfonso would approve of what he's become.

What music reminds you of your character?
Hmm, something slow, ponderous, a bit dark. Long movie pieces rather than songs.

What is your favorite rp-moment so far with this character?
Still waiting for the 'OMG this is it' moment. Though I really like this thread where Beatrice Sanseverino calls him to say she needs his help, because before that she was bitching on him to Galeazzo and trying to put Cesare to pasture.

What is your character's favorite food?
Rabbit stew seasoned with laurel leaf.

If your character could have anyone in game as a lover for one night (past or present) who would it be and why?
Rena Parr. He's taken her as his ward because he likes her that way. She likes her innocence, she's just 16 years old, the age difference does it for him. For someone inaccessible, maybe Fallon Sterlyn, simply because it'd be amusing to bed the queen. But not when she's pregnant, that's just wrong...

If there is a fire in your house what three things would your character first grab?
Pietro, Vianozza and Violante, his grandchildren.

Roswyn Althalos Lorterra
06-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Roswyn wants to know...

If your character could be any underwater sea mammal, what would they be?

What's the hardest thing you've ever had to write with your character?

Cesare Sanseverino
06-05-2011, 04:06 PM
If your character could be any underwater sea mammal, what would they be?
The mighty walrus :D

What's the hardest thing you've ever had to write with your character?
Still have to get to a point that will be really hard to write.

Aurelia Whitstone
06-09-2011, 08:52 PM
If your character could be any underwater sea mammal, what would they be? A shark. Aurelia bites.

What's the hardest thing you've ever had to write with your character? Aurelia has always been really easy for me to write. I'm not sure if anything I've written was hard in the sense of getting it out. There were a few very emotional moments with her during her turbulent relationship with her cousin Matthias, her attempt at suicide, and her bizarre relationship with Ozzie, but all of them flowed very easy for me as a writer. She's my favorite for a reason :)