PDA

View Full Version : 4/30: Griffith Mowbray and Cidney Yronwood

Victor Castell
04-30-2011, 09:40 PM
Our Featured characters of the bi-week are Griffith Mowbray and Cidney Yronwood. I will be picking using a randomizer and swapping them out, and then in this thread you the players can ask the character's owners questions about themselves or the character!

Character Owners, feel free to add anything interesting you choose :)

This week:

http://forsilvra.net/image.php?u=309&dateline=1298429909
Character: Griffith Mowbray
Player: Shae

http://forsilvra.net/image.php?u=144&dateline=1303101292
Character: Cidney Yronwood
Player: Kiera

Lynesse Velaryon
05-02-2011, 05:31 PM
What made you decide on these PBs for your characters?

Lyanna Winter
05-02-2011, 07:03 PM
I'll get racy. They're at a party with every character in the game! Who do they end up in bed with?

What is your favorite moment with this character?

What city (on Earth) would they like to visit and why?

Rhovanion Selidor
05-03-2011, 12:59 AM
I vote that the character owners also have the option of picking any previously asked questions from past threads, just in case there's one that they particularly want to answer!

That said, I have a couple of new ones as well...

If you could pick another genre for your character to exist in (ex. sci-fi, legal drama, romance), what would it be and why?

Is your character an early bird or a night owl?

Griffith Mowbray
05-03-2011, 07:02 AM

Actually, Griff came out of my desire to use this particular PB. I'm a person who switches between letting a character develop, then picking a PB, or vice versa. This time, it was the PB that formed the character! I saw Neil on Blade: The Series and in Push and loved him, thinking he could probably play a really swell good guy. Also, I have a very specific image of Neil in my head as a baddie from another game, so I'm trying to get far far away from that. Voila!

They're at a party with every character in the game! Who do they end up in bed with?

Oh dear. Whoever grabs him first...though it's likely to be Roslynn, Elodie (*cough*), or someone like Regina or Rhenae. Aggressive girls usually get the guys. XD

I have a few - the Knights thread, Elodie's kiss, and Roslynn's capture.

Hmm. I think Rome. For some reason, all of the history there would appeal to him.

If you could pick another genre for your character to exist in (ex. sci-fi, legal drama, romance), what would it be and why?

Griff would be good in a romance type situation, but not too hokey. A well written one, I like to think!

Completely an early bird, though some habits have forced him to be a night owl.

Cidney Yronwood
05-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Like Shae, Cidney was my excuse to use Catherine Bell as a player base. I have always thought she's a great actress and between her "good girl" roles and her modeling, she's always made me want to rp her and write her in my own way.

I'll get racy. They're at a party with every character in the game! Who do they end up in bed with? I’ll be boring … She’d probably end up with her husband. (He was made just for her! mwahahhaahaha!!!)

So far, I love her moments with Rosalie and her moments with Mace. She has a few threads with Mace in progress where she’s getting herself into more trouble then she knows and it will be quite entertaining to write her getting herself out of it!

She’d hang out somewhere in Europe for sure! London would make her leave everything behind and join the clubbing scene!

If you could pick another genre for your character to exist in (ex. sci-fi, legal drama, romance), what would it be and why? I wanna say sci-fi, Barbarella style.

Cid is an early bird. She enjoys riding and working with her dogs, always best to do it in the daytime! (Though she does have activities she loves to save for when the sun goes down!)