PDA

View Full Version : I'm obviously quite obsessed

Ariana Castell
02-10-2011, 01:18 PM
I don't feel self conscious about it because I know for a fact that you all do this! (Yupp, I'm totally spying on all of you.)

I mean I know that many of you sign onto Forsilvra while you are at work, so clearly you are not working on work work. <--- strange wording is strange.
I bet you think of what you are going to post when you are at work, driving home from work and doing something that is not Forsilvra-related. That you create a new character in the bus/subway/car, automatically tune into you Forsilvra mindset when you find yourself in an annoying situation or think "what would Victor do?" - or maybe that's just me :P

I was terribly bored during math class today and actually did not notice that I was doing this at first (trying to think of as many characters in Forsilvra as possible and writing them down) and then I continued. So here, I'll share these with you:

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m471/Sutellasan/mathforsilvranstuffjpeg-1-2.jpg

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m471/Sutellasan/mathforsilvranstuff-1.jpg

Regina Ambrosios
02-10-2011, 01:24 PM
I love that Rex and Regina's names just appear next to each other. I can't imagine why... >.>
Silvergate?

I have notebooks from old classes that are half full of rp posts, original writing, and like the notes I was supposed to take may be scribbled in the margins somewhere.

I'm really bad about laying down and trying to go to sleep then thinking up a post as I'm laying there. Or plotlines.

When I'm on a long car trip with nothing but me and my music, I totally make up plot ideas and post outlines. *hangs head* So.... you are not alone.

Ariana Castell
02-10-2011, 01:40 PM
You can see my pathetic attempts at writing down random math that was on the board whenever the teacher looked at me, like *innocent face* "What was it that you said about polynomials again? Sorry, I had problems with my... uh... calculator."

Rex
02-10-2011, 02:48 PM
I love that except for Fabian, Rex is sandwiched between all girls' names. Fitting.

Alexandre Harrowmont
02-11-2011, 07:53 AM
dude... i've written entire plot maps and posts on my little notepad when i'm not near my computer. i also do plot speculation or branch off from possible outcomes of a certain plot and determine what my character would do if scenario B happened over scenario A and so on.

Aurelia Whitstone
02-11-2011, 09:59 AM
I've developed characters at work, written to do lists for posts I need to make, thought through plots... I hide it in the back pages of my notepad. LOL. We are all horrible aren't we!