Sterlyns arrive in Solbra: 2/16
Alrik leaves Solbra, en route to Sanka: 3/1

Those Going to Sanka:
- Alrik
- Archibald
- Galeazzo

Those Staying Home:
- Auron

If your character has a good reason to accompany the king on a mission that's essentially preparing for war then they'll be going. Not all the court will go with him this time, so ask here if you're not sure or you're up in the air.

My Sanseverinos: I am inclined to send/take Ippolito and Ercole along to Sanka, but leave Allegrezza and Ludovico... however Ludo can go and Ercole can stay. Jenn and Luxe, you two can work that one out amongst yourselves. Norata, Juliana, Allegrezza are definitely going to be at home this time though. Sorry girls. Unless you can come up with good reasons why the girls need to be in Vykra. :P

Campbells: Blanche will be leaving Orqua with Victor because she's homesick, so she won't be going up north with y'all to start with.

Victor Castell
01-31-2011, 10:46 AM
Thoughts on Hugo and his son Cedric?

Alrik Sterlyn
01-31-2011, 01:25 PM
I think Hugo should stay behind to support Auron. Auron is remaining behind just in case something happens to Alrik. Not smart to have the heir and the king in the same battle. Too much of a liability. As for Hugo's son, it is up to you whether or not he should stay or come.

Aurelia Whitstone
01-31-2011, 04:20 PM
I say have him go. He is a trained knight and it was his sister that was killed. Originally I was going to send Hugo, but I think an NPC Ced, or if someone wants him *hint* would be better.

<3