PDA

View Full Version : Yo, Ashpools! Pack your bags!!

Jacques
11-26-2010, 03:00 AM
i just worked out the timeline in regards to the fact that Thorgrimr has kindly syarted setting fire to Sanka. SO ahem:

Jacques and his peeps will be leaving Sanka along with the Harrowmonts on the morning of Jan 2. The girl Ashpools and chaperones leave Jan 4 (Ely is in the first group sry bb- no love i know).

if you have a thread dated after that come up with an excuse for not leaving. Flu, the carriage broke, the ship was leaking. Etc. but get ur butts headed that way asap. we have stuff to asplode, ppl to ignite.

I have no idea what the travel time is fr Solbra to Dynga and im too lazy to look it up on my phone. lol we'll probably go via land for maximum sucky travel conditions. Pneumonia for every one!! Aelina, Ethan, Aramis, Elysia, Chase should probably all make the trek. We'll work out further details when I'm actualfax back.

thanx!

Aelina Drake
11-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Er... Ethan gotta be ok'd first... but Aelina won't be happy, but she is still down with that. Lol

Jacques
11-30-2010, 12:08 AM
22 Feb is the day the first group arrives in Dynga. Group 2 should arrive... March 3 or thereabouts.